• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura wants to be shown how important is the KH3 Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
How important is it for everyone?

[video=youtube;MIwG0Hi4Loc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIwG0Hi4Loc[/video]

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I-WILL-DO-IT
article-0-119B3816000005DC-583_964x642.jpg

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I swear Nomura did this just so he could watch people re-enact the whole "get on your hands and knees and beg" scene from KHII...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Happy KH-related April Fools I guess, lol.

But to be honest, I would KINGDOM HEARTS III to have an announcement event on the same scope as FINAL FANTASY XV's, but I guess more or less FFXV needed it the most, seeing as how it's been a whole decade since the game was first announced as part of the "Fabula Nova Crystallis" series.

I guess KHIII can have that event in next year's e3.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Can we not post his videos? He plagiarizes news content and stretches videos out with 'umm' and 'so like uhhh' and 'and stuff like that' in order to get more ad revenue on his stolen 'news'. Not a fan. I can learn all I need to know here on KHinsider, and I can read faster than this slow-ass guy can speak.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Can we not post his videos? He plagiarizes news content and stretches videos out with 'umm' and 'so like uhhh' and 'and stuff like that' in order to get more ad revenue on his stolen 'news'. Not a fan. I can learn all I need to know here on KHinsider, and I can read faster than this slow-ass guy can speak.

^^^^
I really hate that guy and my hatred grows with each time somebody mentions him ajjdhsh.

Agreed with Launchpad 100%

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Huh. I thought I was the only one who hated GamersJoint.

Cool.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well, I was wondering why TheGamersJoint was so hated in NeoGaf and GameFAQs. Didn't know he was hated here too. lol

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
You know, I actually used to like the GamersJoint. Not so much for his commentary (because it's always been clear that he kind of has more of a casual's mentality, I find, and so I always knew way more than he did), but because of his infectious excitement.

I'm not going to lie: As much as I love reading about the news, there's part of me--when I'm really hyped for something--that likes to see that other people feel the same way as I do. It just makes it all the more real for me. IDK.

Some of his videos were also funny...

And I appreciated that he did make news videos for the YouTube community (that houses some of the worst and most unknowledgeable KH casuals), who might not have found out about it otherwise.

I just really lost respect for him when you could tell he was making any stupid KH video under the sun to make some money. And now you can't search anything KH related on YouTube without getting a plethora of his videos to come up, and pretty much nothing else. -sigh-

I also really don't like how he doesn't seem to know many other games at all. Like, I'm not the biggest gamer in the world myself, but I've at least played most of the FF games, TWEWY, Bravely Default, and Eternal Sonata. It seems to me that he doesn't play much at all, so it sort of makes his commentary lackluster, because he has nothing else to compare the KH games to. And it just drives home the fact he's just making KH videos because that's the only thing he can do.

And when he started covering FFXV stuff, it just bothered me even more (SkywardWing is sort of in the same boat with this, too, actually), because it's like, "No. Please get out of my face with this. You're not a Final Fantasy authority at all, and I guess I'm glad you're expanding your horizons, but you didn't remotely seem to care about FF at all before, so..."

But on the flipside of that, I did get a lot of enjoyment out of watching Cynical play FFX for the first time 0_o (even if a lot of his commentary, especially about Lulu, really ticked me off in it).

But the thing that killed any respect I had left for TheGamersJoint was when he posted videos with fan-designs for Riku and Kairi, and didn't credit the artists for them at all. And when people asked him to, he deleted those comments, apparently.

There's no way he didn't get money for that video, so at the very least he could've thanked the people who even made the dang thing possible for him:/

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wow, anyone want to go into detail of Cynical being bad, I mean all his trying to be funny videos and him being salty some things do not come to Australia for him but before I unsub from him because I can say HMK is more involved in the Nintendo and Final Fantasy community. I don't think he stolen anyone's content

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

You have no idea how happy it makes me feel that I am not the only one who can't stand GamersJoint

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was just wondering in case Nomura made a post on twitter or something (which I am not a part of) and rabvandam111 was just feeding off of that.

Nomura makes a tweet every blue moon. Considering he tweeted just recently, him doing another one is unlikely.

And since people seem to be upset about GamersJoint, I'll just close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back