• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura tweets a drawing for Mickey's 90th Anniversary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redcrown

Awards
Congratulations King!

DsSrfPsU8AA6pIG

For Mickey Mouse's 90th birthday Nomura posted a drawing of the beloved mouse with Sora and Riku, with Sora wearing the famous glasses from the end of DDD and Riku holding the birthday cake.

I'm not sure if this has been posted here already, but since I didn't see any threads about this I thought I should share it here.

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Thanks. Never saw this since I don't have Twitter.
That scene in DDD is so bad but part of me hopes those glasses are available to wear to the final battle with Xehanort.
The drawing itself is cute but also a little unsettling because of the eyes. Riku is giving me intense Coraline vibes.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I love this scene in 3D, but my first reaction to this is "Why are there two Sora's?" Then after reading the text in the top post, I realized the boy with the cake is Riku. The hair and clothes are so similar.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hahah very cute. It sorta reminds me of Classic Kingdom.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It's cute and fun. I'm partial to the DDD scene myself (regardless of being curious about the game's darker ending). It always makes me chuckle. The only thing - Mickey's smile is a little off-putting.

sephydark

Awards
I love how cute this art style is! I don't think they really fit where they showed up in DDD, but I could really imagine Sora wearing those glasses and that party hat to a birthday party, and Riku's mouse ears headband is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back