• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura to announce Highly Anticipated Game in 2010

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

J0hnny0hm

Nomura announced that he is going to announce a game in 2010 that he says many fans have personally requested. He expects the reaction to the announcement to be huge. Kingdom Hearts III? FFVII remake? Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, here's the link to back up my statement.

VGChartz - Please Take A Moment To Visit Our Sponsor

EDIT: Wow, this is my most viewed thread and it's only been up for about 7 hours....Cool.

Btw, I agree with whoever is saying "It's not a remake. It's an actual NEW game."

Last edited:
B

Blade5468

Blah, this really doesnt excite me at all.
I mean, 2010 is like 358/2 (times two plus seven) days, I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

B

Blade5468

It'll be hilarious if he just goes "Oh, that? That's just Dissidia 2."
Then he's all, "What? Don't you remember? I said I would make it if enough fans asked..."

:X

I think it's unquestionable that it'd be a remake of FF7, KH3 wouldn't cause this much hype and couldn't have been "personally requested" because it's confirmed to exist at one point, but FF7 remake is just the fanbase asking for the impossible.

Tatsu

Hmm...maybe it's a Riku game for the wii. Or Kingdom Hearts 3 for every system.

Jakek9

I'm betting my life it's a FFVII remake.
You might lose your life XD

Well, they had just finished the Voice recording for BBS apparently. So it could be a BBS final mix, i don't think it could be Kingdom hearts 3. Nomura is still working out the connections and details as to what might happen there.

Maybe he's finally converting KH 1 and 2 to the PS3? Probs not. Though it is highly anticipated, so it's more likely a FFVII remake. That is highly anticipated. What other games are high anticipated right now?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
KH3 (or the mystery game if they are not one in the same) or FFVII Remake.
That is a hard decision for what I want. They both sound so good.
But aren't they making the remakes in order. That would leave without some.

B

Blade5468

Blah, I really really don't think that KH3 would cause anywhere near as much hype as an FF7 remake.

No one could have personally requested KH3, because Nomura guaranteed its existence. Nomura told us there will be a continuation to Sora's story, where it's called KHIII or not.

As for an FF7 remake... Well, I don't think there's a single game that was more requested to be created by Square Enix than that, and there's probably not a single game whose announcing would cause anywhere nearly as much hype.

You realize that KH3 is merely satisfying a small fanbase whereas an FF7 remake is like listening to the request a much larger fanbase has had for the past ten years?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Highly requested? Sounds like a Riku during KH1 game, or a FFVII remake...One of the two...

Awards
I'm betting my life it's a FFVII remake.

In which case he may as well retract his promise that he'd be dedicated to KH after FF13.
Yet I'm not sure how likely KH3 is either.

We still have that "Mystery KH" to go through, and one would figure that would be announced first. But the "Mystery KH" sure as hell isn't something fans have been asking for.

B

Blade5468

In which case he may as well retract his promise that he'd be dedicated to KH after FF13.

Why wouldn't he be dedicated to KH after FF13?
FF13 is only time consuming because he's directing Versus, like KH.
Otherwise he'd just be designing for FF7, he could clearly use the majority of his time for KH, and the designing stages for whatever game he's talking about would probably be done before FFv13 comes out.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
who knows, maybe its a NA realease of one of the final mix games, a lot of fans have requested that....

That wouldn't classify as a new game, which is what the news seem to imply.

Either way I doubt it.

Awards
Why wouldn't he be dedicated to KH after FF13?
FF13 is only time consuming because he's directing Versus, like KH.
Otherwise he'd just be designing for FF7, he could clearly use the majority of his time for KH, and the designing stages for whatever game he's talking about would probably be done before FFv13 comes out.

Why would he be the one announcing it, but only as a character designer as opposed to the director?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't really make a guess, but I'd be very nice to see him announcing something about KHIII.

B

Blade5468

Why would he be the one announcing it, but only as a character designer as opposed to the director?

He's done that in the past :X
Or at least I think he did.
Considering v13 and KH are the only things he directed, it's possible he has. I just don't remember what the hell he announced in the past.

But anyway, if you're saying that unless he's directing it he wouldn't announce it, it can't even be a FF7 remake. Unless they suddenly decide to give Nomura directing rights to it...

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
It could be FFXIV which sdidnt look so bad. I doubt id be KH3 cause I mean dam hes just finished 3KH i think he wants to relax on KH. plus he might have an idea of what he wants to do but there will probably be a lot of stuff he'll need to do for it. a FFVII remake would be good since thats what we've been waiting for since the ending of CrisisCore. Or perhaps a story that comes after AdventChildren and Dirge since the end of Dirge has Genesis Awakening (im his #1 fan!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back