• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura Tells Degenki Twilight Town is the KH3 Tutorial World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

notnow123487

Awards
Feel free to edit or repost this chaser when you get the article.

In a recent interview with Dengeki Online, Kingdom Hearts III director Tetsuya Nomura has revealed more details about the upcoming game. KH13 is currently in the process of translating the article, but in the meantime, here are some translated highlights from the article:
  • Nomura has confirmed that he and the development team are taking a new direction in worlds that won’t have Sora and co. visiting worlds multiple times.
  • Twilight Town is set to be the game’s tutorial stage and will be visited early in the game.
  • Each toy robot in Galaxy Toys will have different mechanics from other toy robots.
  • Nomura also discusses Kingdom Hearts Union x[Cross] but this information has been announced before.

I thought Olympus coliseum was going to be the first world? Maybe xemnas takes us off course to twilight town? And there ya have it, you only visit worlds once.

edit: And I spelled the publications name wrong...kill me

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Feel free to edit or repost this chaser when you get the article.

I thought Olympus coliseum was going to be the first world? Maybe xemnas takes us off course to twilight town? And there ya have it, you only visit worlds once.

edit: And I spelled the publications name wrong...kill me
i think might happen is where the play as second playable charachter in twilight town

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, this can only mean we'll start as another character.

notnow123487

Awards
i think might happen is where the play as second playable charachter in twilight town

Then why have all of that footage of sora in twilight town and a cutscene? Unless we visit the world twice, which Nomura says isn't a thing in the game unless this is an exception.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Then why have all of that footage of sora in twilight town and a cutscene? Unless we visit the world twice, which Nomura says isn't a thing in the game unless this is an exception.
Then why have all of that footage of Sora in Toy Story, and all the cutscenes? You see the problem here, right? Just because they show TT doesn't mean it's the first world…

We play as Sora in Olympus. This is another character. I'm sure we'll visit again, since it's just a tutorial.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Seeing as we're starting in Twilight Town, is it the real Twilight Town or the Data Twilight Town? because Data Twilight Town was never destroyed...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
It would be too repetitive to play the tutorial as Roxas again, so what other options are there for the new playable chara? Maybe still Lea? He could be training with Kairi there... oh well

Muke

whatever
Awards
It would be too repetitive to play the tutorial as Roxas again, so what other options are there for the new playable chara? Maybe still Lea? He could be training with Kairi there... oh well
Those two are being trained by Merlin and… it's like, what is Merlin doing in Twilight Town? I feel like those two would be trained in Hollow Bastion, but I guess anything is possible.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Those two are being trained by Merlin and… it's like, what is Merlin doing in Twilight Town? I feel like those two would be trained in Hollow Bastion, but I guess anything is possible.
muke this training place where time is no where is this simmulation place like how roxas was in kh2

Then why have all of that footage of Sora in Toy Story, and all the cutscenes? You see the problem here, right? Just because they show TT doesn't mean it's the first world…

We play as Sora in Olympus. This is another character. I'm sure we'll visit again, since it's just a tutorial.
olympus is the frist for sora doesnt mean it actually first world we visit it how we take it

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
That bbs final mix secret ending had a snippet of Kairi at the mansion, that was never addressed.

[video]https://youtu.be/1qg5ui8oOrw[/video]

Time: 3:09

I think Kairi might be our intro character.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
That bbs final mix secret ending had a snippet of Kairi at the mansion, that was never addressed.

that would make smese i mean the aqua stuff is tecnally in kh3 so it make a good case that kairi is the turtial for kh3

Muke

whatever
Awards
muke this training place where time is no where is this simmulation place like how roxas was in kh2
What?

olympus is the frist for sora doesnt mean it actually first world we visit it how we take it
I… know that? Thanks for reinforcing my point? I guess?

wwinterj

Being as worlds are the size of 0.2 I'm fine with visiting them just once. It'll probably help with the story more too as it'll give more consistency.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Don't do this to me, Silver. I dunno if I can handle the disappointment if it ends up not being what they do.

That being said, good to know I wasn't wrong when I said I believed the game would start off in TT lol.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Hey guys did yensid ever said where this training place is at could it data twilight town

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Don't do this to me, Silver. I dunno if I can handle the disappointment if it ends up not being what they do.

That being said, good to know I wasn't wrong when I said I believed the game would start off in TT lol.

Sorry man! I've been in this "redeem Kairi mentality" so any chance I get to give myself hope, I do.

+1 if the Twilight town gang make it to the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back