• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura talks Final Fantasy characters, Cooking with Remy, Aqua's Reveal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Nomura talks Final Fantasy characters, Cooking with Remy, Aqua�s Reveal

That's not what I was implying. It makes sense for her to become so emotional upon hearing Sora's name or the hope that she really will be 'saved'. Or that Sora will save everyone else.

At that point, Aqua's hope had probably dwindled to nothing. I mean look at her, she finds a random old man in the darkness and is eager to have a conversation with him. When Ansem tells her the boy's name isn't Terra or Ven, she just deflates and goes silent until Ansem speaks again.

If at the time she met Ansem, she believed she was too far gone or close to falling to darkness... it'd be interesting if she cried knowing she would fall and eventually be saved by Sora. "Even if the worst happens to me, at least it's not permanent. I have one last hope."

(that part about Mickey and asking about Terra and Ven was a disjointed unrelated thought that I didn't separate into its own paragraph)

Ohh I see, that makes way more sense to me then, I getcha.

TheZX

Awards
Re: Nomura talks Final Fantasy characters, Cooking with Remy, Aqua�s Reveal

Oh my god it all makes sense now. But first: of course the "surprise" of Frozen wasn't as big as expected because everyone was expecting it already. ANYWAYS [possible spoilers] It's jsut a theory but what if Aqua is now possessed by Xehanort so he could gain knowledge and access the room that Ventus is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back