• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura speaks on DLC plans for Kingdom Hearts 3 in Dengeki interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
One thing that is a must is giving photo reactions to those that don't have them.

How about implementing a part where you can shoot photos with other members of the cast in the first place without having to resort to in-battle opportunities?
Aside from Aqua and HPO I don't remember anyone outside of Donald & Goofy being available for a photo session.

The Kid

Awards
I want more superbosses and maybe a coliseum. Glad that we're already getting critical and I hope it is balanced because Proud was really easy. And last, I want some Final Fantasy cameos. Preferably Squall and his crew. i really thought Rinoa was gonna show up this game

Awards
I’m actually very satisfied with what we already have in Kingdom Hearts III. The game has so much content already, I have no reason to complain. After I completed the story and did so much of its side content, I feel really satisfied with Kingdom Hearts III. DLC is certainly welcome, but I already feel like Square Enix outdid themselves. Nevertheless, I’m looking forward to any DLC, and I’m certainly looking forward to the future of the franchise too.

disney233

Awards
Can't wait for the cluster of everyone's demands coming into fruition regarding Atlantis, Radiant Garden (.....just because), and every Final Fantasy character to be added in.........just because.

Back