• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura shares message regarding Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link closed beta test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Series director Tetsuya Nomura has shared a message regarding the long awaited beta test for the upcoming mobile game, Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link.

Sorry it's been a while. We have not been able to open an official account for Missing-Link, so until we do, we will keep you informed here [Dark Road account]. The scheduled closed beta test will be a domestic prototype test for the purpose of synchronized verification. We'll start accepting applications soon, so please wait a little longer.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Given that the tweet was in Japanese, it’s a possibility.
But by that same token, we could end up getting an official translation later on the English KH accounts.

Chie

Awards
"Domestic" = "existing or occurring inside a particular country; not foreign or international".

So, yes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There it is. Misleading. They should have removed the closed beta info from the non-Japan trailers.

Also I don’t have confidence in this game launching until late spring/early summer if they are sticking to a domestic closed beta with only one function in mind.

Do we know if it's Japan-exclusive?
Domestic = local so yeah it’s exclusive there.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
There it is. Misleading. They should have removed the closed beta info from the non-Japan trailers.
well the english trailer still does say *limited to specific regions. i assume its going to be a raffle in Japan to get access to the CBT, like how they choose random people to go into the private events we find out about 12 months later lmao

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well the english trailer still does say *limited to specific regions. i assume its going to be a raffle in Japan to get access to the CBT, like how they choose random people to go into the private events we find out about 12 months later lmao
But even that is false, though. Especially since it this is a domestic beta only xD unless NA and EU are going to announce something soon.

Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if it is a raffle as well. Specifically through SE Members.

Awards
I'm always glad to be proven wrong. Not only was I not expecting the beta to release by the end of the year, but I didn't even think SE would acknowledge it. Maybe I need to stop being so cynical🤔

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm always glad to be proven wrong. Not only was I not expecting the beta to release by the end of the year, but I didn't even think SE would acknowledge it. Maybe I need to stop being so cynical🤔
lets see what we get for jump festa this year. if we dont get anything next weekend then i have no idea when to expect news.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura hates us

73qdvb.jpg

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
So a Japanese-only closed beta, I guess that was to be expected anyway. How much time do you think will be between the Japanese and International release this time? Seven month again or even more? We'll see.

The symbol looks interesting, a mix between Scalean and Eraqus' sign, it's probably not connected to a new enemy. Since the connection to the Nobody symbol was kinda retconned by Dark Road this might be the next attempt.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So a Japanese-only closed beta, I guess that was to be expected anyway. How much time do you think will be between the Japanese and International release this time? Seven month again or even more? We'll see.

The symbol looks interesting, a mix between Scalean and Eraqus' sign, it's probably not connected to a new enemy. Since the connection to the Nobody symbol was kinda retconned by Dark Road this might be the next attempt.
It is shaped like a dandelion, so it is likely the emblem used by whatever organization Sigurd belongs to.

Chie

Awards
Book of Prophecies + Seven (as in seven lights) + Eraqus' Mark + Land of Departure + Dandelion...

The logo paints a detailed story of what it represents!

Awards
A new trailer for Ever Crisis revealed that the closed Beta for that game has been pushed all the way to next Summer. What (if anything) do you think this means for Missing Link?

blank points

Awards
A new trailer for Ever Crisis revealed that the closed Beta for that game has been pushed all the way to next Summer. What (if anything) do you think this means for Missing Link?
I don't think it means much for Missing Link. The message left by Nomura seems to imply that they are gearing up for something soon, so I don't think he would have said that otherwise. Not to mention ML is likely being developed by a different team than EC, so I can't imagine there would be any effect there.

Back