• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura shares message regarding Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link closed beta test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the red monster

Awards
A new trailer for Ever Crisis revealed that the closed Beta for that game has been pushed all the way to next Summer. What (if anything) do you think this means for Missing Link?
Two different teams and two different projects.
it only means square (goes for other publishers too) should never give release date/release window before they're sure. they setting expectations high only for the inevitable disappointment.

AegisXIII

Awards
Also, Missing Soldier has been cancelled due to poor reception. I think it could have impacted the schedule based on what they learned from that experience. Better to spend 10% more time polishing than to kill the game because no one is playing it. Even if they are two teams, they know that mobile games are riskier than before.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I’m hoping I’m right and that Ever Crisis is getting pushed out as far as it is due to the fact that they want to put as much content in at launch as possible. No way they plan to make the game a cover-all for the entire Compilation and also run the risk of the game getting shut down early.

It’s too ambitious, but it’s clear the FF7 team wants this game to be the go-to game for everybody to play and learn about the story of FF7 (including Before Crisis) and cover new background story that won’t necessarily fit in the Remake-Rebirth-Re[whatever] trilogy.

Last edited:
Back