• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura says there were secret scenes in the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 Raiser Fan

Yea he meant the secret ending, I watched it over and over and came to the conclusion that its the part where they say: "His name is" and then they show sora in his KH2 outfit sitting on the papou tree.
Thought am not sure, it probably is.

00 Raiser Fan

I think it was part of the secret ending.
I mean where in the game would you expect them to show us Sora in his KH2 outfit.
Btw you sound like you didn't even watch the new trailer, did you?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It could be the part with Sora, but I'm not entirely sure.

The other Secret Endings were always in CGI. Part of me wonders if some of the brief parts in CGI in the trailer were of the Secret Ending. But it could very well be the part with Sora. ;D

crazzyBRY

its the LS scene ^^V..

prbably the credit for terra what happens to him after =X..

Awkward Squid

He could always have meant the FM's secret ending anyway.

^ This.

I highly doubt Nomura would add chunks of the secret ending in the recent trailer. That'd pretty much ruin the...well...secrecy of it. :I If anything, he was probably talking about either the FM's secret ending, or clips from the actual ending...

Jumpcolour

^ This.

I highly doubt Nomura would add chunks of the secret ending in the recent trailer. That'd pretty much ruin the...well...secrecy of it. :I If anything, he was probably talking about either the FM's secret ending, or clips from the actual ending...

Like AS said, its wouldnt actually be a secret movie if its in the trailer.

Awards
I think the Sora part at the end was a secret scene, but not part of the secret ending. It's prolly lke the extra scene after the credits like in KH1 it was SDG walking down the road, and in KH2 it was SRK reading the letter from the King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back