• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura Promises More Worlds and no Season Pass in Game Informer Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
We aren't fans of season passes either Nomura. At least I'm not. Dlc was a given as I'm sure there are ideas he has that didn't fit into the schedule plus there's likely to be a 'Final Mix' at some point.

Also while we were expecting atleast a couple more worlds, it is nice to hear it from the man himself.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
My predictions:

9 Disney worlds. 4 original worlds. One for each Seeker with the exception of two being in Twilight Town and all in Keyblade Graveyard.

Beginning

Olympus: Xigbar
Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower: Ansem SoD and Xemnas
Toy Box: Young Xehanort
Monstropolis: Vanitas

Middle:

Radiant Garden/100 Acre Wood: Isa
The Caribbean: Luxord
Corona: Marluxia
Arendelle: Larxene

End:

Cable Town: Master Xehanort
Bewitching Bayou: Other Riku
Atlantis: Terra-Xehanort
San Fransokyo: Aqua
Keyblade Graveyard/Kingdom Hearts: All

Guardians:

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Mickey
Roxas
Lea
Xion

Replace this "other Riku" with Demyx since he's pretty much a guaranteed nort at this point. Terranort is iffy

We don't really need The World that Never was though. I'm certain Xehanort ditched the castle at the end of DDD.

We don't really know if he ditched it or not. Plus the Norteen would probably need somewhere to reconvene.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
We don't really need The World that Never was though. I'm certain Xehanort ditched the castle at the end of DDD.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope even if we don't SEE Tron, we still hear and interact with him. I'm still heartbroken over the other Tron remembering Sora and Sora just barely missing his hand

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
“I don’t think I’ll ever really release a season pass of sorts either, because I’m not fond of that model.”

Nomura needs to stop making me swoon with his wonderful words.

Leaferian

Awards
Oh look, more information! And it sounds like GameInformer has more interview subjects to put up as Time goes on~

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Replace this "other Riku" with Demyx since he's pretty much a guaranteed nort at this point. Terranort is iffy

We don't really know if he ditched it or not. Plus the Norteen would probably need somewhere to reconvene.

I don’t think Demyx is a near guaranteed Seeker at all. The only reason I can think of that points to that is circumstantial fact that we don’t know where he is. But that’s far from a guarantee of anything. If a character like Dilan who was more loyal and survived longer is passed up as a Xehanort vessel, I don’t see Demyx being one. It’d be more appropriate for his character to serve a supporting role like Ienzo.

The returning Org members will probably just be the four who survived until TWTNW in KH2 plus Marluxia and Larxene. I think it is doubtful we’ll see any more returning as Seekers after this point, outside of Xion possibly. Larxene and Luxord were likely the last one-two punch in regard to returning members.

A Demyxnort reveal would be lackluster, in my opinion. Adding him would make the new Org a majority of returning members despite Xemnas saying most off them weren’t worthy. I’d rather they be a minority so that they don’t retcon that statement and so it doesn’t feel like the same old Org as before with a handful of new faces.

Leaferian

Awards
Apparently in another GameInformer interview Nomura confirms that you gather ingredients for the Ratatouille minigame throughout KH3, and if you do well at the minigame you can get buffs!

Also he addressed the lack of FF characters by saying he's not as concerned with bringing them into the game as he was in the past, because now stuff like Dissidia and World of Final Fantasy exist.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Apparently in another GameInformer interview Nomura confirms that you gather ingredients for the Ratatouille minigame throughout KH3, and if you do well at the minigame you can get buffs!

Also he addressed the lack of FF characters by saying he's not as concerned with bringing them into the game as he was in the past, because now stuff like Dissidia and World of Final Fantasy exist.

If that's the case then I guess it's safe to assume not to expect any new FF characters outside of hopefully Leon and the gang.

Lonbilly

Awards
I hope even if we don't SEE Tron, we still hear and interact with him. I'm still heartbroken over the other Tron remembering Sora and Sora just barely missing his hand

Tbh I would love a conclusion to that but I'm not sure if it would really fit in the game without being on the short side, which wouldn't be bad but like... tho tbf they had the perfect chance to make the Tron worlds more plot relevant by somehow tying in Flynn with knowledge on the Keyblade/Xehanort in 3D especially since Ansem had to get the program from SOMEWHERE but whatever

Agreed. Though I can't help wondering if/hoping this is more subtle shade being directed at FFXV. I just live for the drama.

0LjwtdO.gif

UltimaXOmega

No new FF characters? Wtf. What about Rinoa who was hinted at? Not even Lightning and Noctis? Massive disappointment.

Leaferian

Awards
If that's the case then I guess it's safe to assume not to expect any new FF characters outside of hopefully Leon and the gang.

Well when asked directly he didn't say "There will be no new characters" or anything... his response was more along the lines of "I can't talk about unannounced characters, look forward to future information".

No new FF characters? Wtf. What about Rinoa who was hinted at? Not even Lightning and Noctis? Massive disappointment.
He didn't say no new FF characters, he said it's just not as much of priority for him.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
He heard our prayers.

He hates us.

Lonbilly

Awards
If y'all think Nomura isn't somehow gonna shoehorn in his bby boi (as well as Lightning who is still getting hella marketed over in Japan) then y'all must be wack. At least one of them will make it in, surely. As for anyone else, well, that's up in the air. Pretty sure we're gonna at least get a conclusion to the Cloud & his dankness aka Sephiroth arc. Which is the perfect promotion for FFVIIR so doubt they won't somehow shoehorn that in.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Nukara

Awards

I think at least one yes, they will.
Just a hint of the appearance of Rinoa was in the credits of KH2.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back