• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura on Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Am I the only one who doesn't give a crap about no Pinnochio world? I hate Pinnochio. :|

And guys don't misread it, he DIDN'T have Xion planned out during kh2. He just had the idea of a girl having to do with Roxas leaving. We already knew that.

Also I'm glad he said Axel is his favorite member storywise, but I thought his favorite member was Luxord?

That's a retcon in opinion. Axel sucked anyways.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's not even really new though cause they have a Pinnochio world already in the first one. If it was a world for, say, Pocahontas or something, something we've never seen before, then I'd want it. But I've always hated Pinnochio anyway.

We went inside a whale. This would take us to Pinnochio's actual town.
Which would have been a hell of a lot better than any of the worlds in Days, IMO.

MeggieKeyblader

Q. Roxas is the main character of this game, so we will get to see his story, but will we get to see any back story on other Organization XIII members, like how they became nobodies or just how they were found by the organization? (darkside)

Nomura: I doubt we will look into any character's past with the same detail as we have with Roxas, but we may give a few glimpses into the past in other titles. We actually have a few scenes like that in Birth by Sleep.

So I guess this rules out a Young MX game?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Apparently this was important enough to appear as a news update on the BBS site. Made me think we actually got some news...

Oh well, still interesting read.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
And guys don't misread it, he DIDN'T have Xion planned out during kh2. He just had the idea of a girl having to do with Roxas leaving. We already knew that.

You know what Nomura also said? That Donald and Goofy didn't remember Yensid's Tower because of some change in decoration in the front to excuse his slip-up -_-. So, yeah. Unless his words are backed up by the rest of the staff, or he goes into "I had this planned" without that back-up, or his words don't specifically fall into facts and answers (which in itself are rolling eye worthy), then I don't take this man or what he says seriously anymore. BBS had no problem being hinted at and worked into sequels for further clarification in the future, since it was in the minds of everyone. Even the smallest thing. Days had shit. Even Roxas feeling that there's something missing would've worked without remembering. We got nothing.

Birnax

^ Monstro isn't Pinocchio's homeworld. Monstro's not a world at all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by xiolio_tiessa628
Yeah, it would be kinda interesting seeing Monstro.

What makes you think Monstro is Pinocchio's home world? Because it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back