• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura on Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
It's too bad Pinocchio's world wasn't incorperated; sounds like it'd have been an interesting place. XD Though I don't know what kind of plot could have actually happened with Pinocchio himself.

I hadn't realized the idea of Xion had come about so early. I was under the impression that a small idea of her (the idea of a 14th member and it being a female, nothing more) had been thought of late in the devlopment of KH2. For her idea to have been created since Roxas left the Organization, well that was pretty early on. XD Back in the ending movie of KH1. A bit surprising.

I have to agree with him on something; Twilight Town was rather cool. ^.^ So nice and open, and it definitely seemed larger than the KH2 version. Too bad the tram wasn't running. I love that thing.

Last edited:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Wow.. that was intresting. I (like the person above me) didn't know xion was devolped as they named the story....

And that sea salt ice cream is based off of real food...

thanks for the share!

Fortissimo

Thanks for this. It was an interesting read.

I was pretty surprised they didn't have a targeted age group. I always thought it was meant for kids, but I'm kinda relieved that it was for everyone.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
The age group thing didn't surprise me. Actually, it cleared up a few things for me. While much of the KH series seemed like an all-age thing, there were parts that I thought parents might find questionable for their youngins, such as Sora stabbing himself, AtW basically comitting suicide (he did what he did with the full knowledge that he probably wouldn't make it; that's pretty much suicide in my book)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

the obvious murder of a couple of characters (Clayton, Scar, etc.), the creepy ways some of the Org members died (like with Vexen, where Axel's weapon went INSIDE HIS BODY, then EXPLODED from the inside). Then there's the whole shadow-creatures-STEALING-YOUR-EFFING-HEART-RIGHT-OUT-OF-YOUR-BODY thing (honestly, am I the only one who finds this creepy? A creature from the dark being able to suck away your heart, when something like that would usually cause you to DIE. Puts a whole new meaning to "afraid of my own shadow").
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It just never seemed like a totally all-ages game to me. XD

A

Azrael

I still call bullshit in Nomura's so called having Xion planned from KH1's end. That just makes even more disappointed in what Days could had been.

Esso

Fire Breaker
That was very interesting to share, now I know where they got the sea salt ice cream from lol
I see that they had a lil trouble with Twiliht Town but I would've love to see the stoyline in Pinnochio's world, too bad they toke it out =/

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I still call bullshit in Nomura's so called having Xion planned from KH1's end..

Why? he clearly states that he didn't have the name or the backstory of the character at that point. Roxas was being developed at that time, no doubt about it, and they just had the idea of a female counterpart.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`d always been wondering about the general ages of the Organization. Nice to find out something about it. I think it`s cool about the sea-salt ice cream and now I really want some. XD I also found it interesting about when they came up with Xion`s character. I really don`t know if I`d want a Pinocchio world anyways, I never liked the idea much. Makes me think of Monstro and I just hated that world.

Radon

mofo
They do know that if they could have gotten rid of any of the worlds in Days and they wouldn't have been missed? Pinnochio should have taken priority over all of them.

Gram

Banned
Awards
pinnochio wouldve been an awsome world, maybe good enought to actually make me like days.

0.o he's had xion planned out that long?

XD i wondor who he was thinking of when he said some r in/near 40.

Awards
They do know that if they could have gotten rid of any of the worlds in Days and they wouldn't have been missed? Pinnochio should have taken priority over all of them.

I loved the world in days personally. When I go to Beast's Castle in KH2, it feels so empty.
It had my favorite Agrabah.
Wonderland was aiiight.

Unless you mean story-wise. They had their moments... but not memorable enough, true.

NumberVIII

Am I the only one who doesn't give a crap about no Pinnochio world? I hate Pinnochio. :|

And guys don't misread it, he DIDN'T have Xion planned out during kh2. He just had the idea of a girl having to do with Roxas leaving. We already knew that.

Also I'm glad he said Axel is his favorite member storywise, but I thought his favorite member was Luxord?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Am I the only one who doesn't give a crap about no Pinnochio world? I hate Pinnochio. :|

I don't love Pinnochio or anything, but considering how most of Days is just rehashing old worlds, it would have been nice to see something new.

NumberVIII

I don't love Pinnochio or anything, but considering how most of Days is just rehashing old worlds, it would have been nice to see something new.

It's not even really new though cause they have a Pinnochio world already in the first one. If it was a world for, say, Pocahontas or something, something we've never seen before, then I'd want it. But I've always hated Pinnochio anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back