• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura: KHIII Intends to Focus on Newer Titles, DDD's Flowmotion Was Too "Free"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Re: Nomura: KHIII Intends to Focus on Newer Titles, DDD's Flowmotion Was Too "Free"

Hmm, Kairi's training is going to be "touched upon" which to me kiiind of sounds like she might not get an important role in KH3 either. Of course it could be that she'll do... something later in the game, but it really doesn't sound like she's actually going to get a lot of screen time. Oh well.

I'm glad they've listened to the complaints about flowmotion and acknowledge them. Good good. I feel a little better about it being there, if they're actually putting more effort into making it a good working system this time.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Nomura: KHIII Intends to Focus on Newer Titles, DDD's Flowmotion Was Too "Free"

Hmm, Kairi's training is going to be "touched upon" which to me kiiind of sounds like she might not get an important role in KH3 either. Of course it could be that she'll do... something later in the game, but it really doesn't sound like she's actually going to get a lot of screen time. Oh well.
or it means they dont want to give to much away because it mught spoiler her role and possible she is the second playable characther

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Athletic Flow, huh? Fair enough. I was fascinated with Flowmotion on the 3DS, really added charm and action for me, though I ended up spamming Shock Dive and actually to this day I still do. That's the easy way I guess. I don't know how Flowmotion is complicated to use, the only move I didn't control well was Pole Spin and Buzz Saw, as it was a pain to control the direction of one's Dodge Roll precisely towards a thin latern, I ended up missing it

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Touched upon means that it will have a focus. That's basically the opposite of not having any importance. I get that this forum hates Kairi, but man, you don't have to jump the gun so soon.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Touched upon means that it will have a focus. That's basically the opposite of not having any importance. I get that this forum hates Kairi, but man, you don't have to jump the gun so soon.

The forum hating Kairi is a under statement, it like the site completely outside the bias ones or ones who really hate she gets no treatment or the hate for all the girls minus Skuld

I rather not any Sue trouble from canon or non canon, so let's wait for more information unless it's a spoiler on Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back