• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura is a bit lazy...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HEARTofFIRE

i understand where ur goin with this yanos i think they should have it realistic enough so kairi isnt in thesame outfit in the game but seriously how many (unless the games had customizable clothes) games dont usally have char. wearin different clothes thru the game, which sucks!

Zabazu

The Magic Man
i know but jesus man grow up you and i know nomarus not lazy but he did take too much projects too handle!!!!!!!-soraexdi or whatever your name is

Yanos_Darkspawn

HEARTofFIRE said:
i understand where ur goin with this yanos i think they should have it realistic enough so kairi isnt in thesame outfit in the game but seriously how many (unless the games had customizable clothes) games dont usally have char. wearin different clothes thru the game, which sucks!

You gat a point there, but by aporting this kind of ideas users can actually improves games so we can look forward to it in the future ( some programer look in forum for ideas or fail in a game, for example in GTA)

anyone but me

The reason why the whole org. wheres the same trenchcoat is because it's to show they are part of the org. Or, it may have an even larger significant meaning then that since BHK, Riku, and Mickey all have the same trenchcoat. And, we still don't know everything about the game, whose to say Axel doesn't leave the order? Unlikley, but possible... and, I couldn't picture Axel wearing anythin g else.. the trench just looks so right, and bad$$...

Yanos_Darkspawn

mynaauka said:
Nomura is working on more projects than anyone else has ever in Square terms (maybe period, I dunno)
Lazy just because all members of the 13th Order dress the same? O_O

Just a bit lazy, as the threats title sais, but not only for that. Let me explain:
When Sora fuses he only change powers, animations, color and pants logo (which is remarkable indeed), but... What if he could change his entire clothes? Dont you think that would be awesome?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
zabazui said:
i know but jesus man grow up you and i know nomarus not lazy but he did take too much projects too handle!!!!!!!-soraexdi or whatever your name is
what nomura choose is what you get he should have had that outfit in deep dive for kairi but it doesn't make him a bit lazy sometimes disney has to change some plans like some disney worlds get put out of the game like in kh disney castle they made kairi have a uniform so that it would make the game realistic to have school even though sora is skipping school so that plan for the outfit was changed the org outfit kinda match to show that they were in a group but i don't get why mickey had it and riku so grow up on whether or not what clothing you want them to have i'm just telling you okay no hard fellings!

H

HEARTofFIRE

definetly id love it if like at certain points in a game the chars. would appear in different outfits

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I wouldnt call working on a game that is 2 times longer than KH is being lazy. and he is working on other games and i think he is working hard enough to get those games out in time for the holidays.

Yanos_Darkspawn

KeyBladesmen7991 said:
I wouldnt call working on a game that is 2 times longer than KH is being lazy. and he is working on other games and i think he is working hard enough to get those games out in time for the holidays.

I never said he didnt work, and I havent complained about the release date, just about a few minor details

iholdthekeys

ppl, ppl pleez........
just be glad that nomura is actually planning on finishing kingdom hearts 2 and that hez ending the trilogy with this game...........
Note: there is a trilogy they just didn't go 1,2,3 for sum odd reason
1. Kingdom Hearts
2. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
3. Kingdom Hearts II: ????????(it says sumthing in japanese everytime the logo comes up so i'm pretty sure this game has a special title to it like COM)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
iholdthekeys said:
ppl, ppl pleez........
just be glad that nomura is actually planning on finishing kingdom hearts 2 and that hez ending the trilogy with this game...........
Note: there is a trilogy they just didn't go 1,2,3 for sum odd reason
1. Kingdom Hearts
2. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
3. Kingdom Hearts II: ????????(it says sumthing in japanese everytime the logo comes up so i'm pretty sure this game has a special title to it like COM)
it's probably kingdomhearts2 in japenese subtitle?

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
sorixed said:
it's probably kingdomhearts2 in japenese subtitle?

Yeah it is, i know a kid at school who speaks japanies at home and he is a FF/Kh freak and i asked him what it was and he said simply Kingdom Hearts. But the organisation outfits are the same because it is ment to not stand out, like if they had all these cool designes on them they would draw attention to themselves which is what they dont want to do, as they are mysterious and seceretive. You can kinda compare them to the Jedi in star wars their outfits are the same and they are ment to give off a nuetral feeling, there is a reason behind the outfit. So for the org. they try to stay in the shadows, so you have an outfit that you can't get much info about what they are, so there was alot of thought put into their costume and thought requires time. something Noruma doesn't have alot of. So to answer your question no, i don't think it would be cool if he made a special costume for each org. member because their costumes represents the org. so it all needs to be the same.

And for karai, we recognise most charracters (in japaniese anime) by the hair and/or the outfit. And kari's hair isn't like all crazy and easly recognisable its just plain stright hair, so we recongise her by her outfit, and Noruma wants to establish that kari is begging to move on with her life by going to school and such(my opioun(sp)) so he put her in a school outfit to get the point across and now we recognise her by that outfit so in that outfit she stays.

Also one doesn't get to be incharge of so many big money maker projects for SE by being lazy, just like with any job the lazy ones are demoted or fired so the point that he has not had either of these things happen to him means he is not being lazy and just diong his job. and the org. and karai's outfits are the way they are for reasons i just stated. so all in all Noruma is just doing his job. and is NOT lazy, just thoughtfull about each character and there is great thought put in behind each one.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah that's what i thought the subtitle would be in english if it had a title like com we would of known if it was something else the first time i seen it i past it on as kingdomhearts 2 in japenese.

iholdthekeys

o well........ it would have been cool if it had a subtitle to it like Kingdom Hearts II: The XIII Order or sumthing like KH2: Legend of the Keyblade Master or KH2: Enter the Organization

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
not even to get into this arguement and i think the japanese have thing for heroines in school uniforms, inuyasha, sailormoon, ccs....

Hokage

Banned
Awards
DivineRoseKeeper said:
not even to get into this arguement and i think the japanese have thing for heroines in school uniforms, inuyasha, sailormoon, ccs....

yeah that is true. almost all of the heroines in japan based games and anime are either wearing a school out fit or something similar. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back