• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura is a bit lazy...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanos_Darkspawn

First of all, I love Nomura´s work, I just think that he is being a little lazy in Kh2 for 3 main reason:

1- In the trailers and in the poster, we can see that Kairi wears the tipical schollgirl suit ( I hope that she dont wear it everytime in the game). She hasnt her own suit designed for her, as far as we have seen, so that reason 1.

2- Even though the org coat is cool, it mean a lack of desing for the org character since they dont have their own suit ( like Ansem, for example), so Nomura just have to desing their faces and weapons. Thats reason 2.

3-When Sora fuses, wouldnt it be cool for hin not only to change powers, animations,the colour of his clothes and the logo of his pant ( wich is more than enough to be great), but his entire outfit( wich could be reaching perfection)?

Think of it, how would have been Axel suit or Xaldin´s? since Nomura is a genius they would have been great, I hope we can see those kind of things in flashbacks or if they whitdraw the black coat. But I suppose this is asking too much.

Fell free to coment ¡Long live to Nomura!

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bleh, I totally Disagree with you. Nomura is probally one of the best charecter designers out there, designing mostly for the Final Fantasy series. The Organization would of course wear all black, it symbolizes them. The fact is, he is less lazy, because even though their clothes are the same, just from their faces and personality and powers you can tell they are different.

And I think the school girl outfit looks hawt. And what do you expect? It's been a year since KH1, and Kairi is settling down back into life. (Ie. School)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
nomura isn't lazy the same out fit means because they have no heart they can't tell so you can tell them apart

M

MegaFlare

I don't agree with you, I agree with Monkeybutt.

Also, I think you've got "lazy" confused with "busy".

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The org. all wear the same thing, because that's what clubs , or organizations do. Its there symbolization that they are Nobody's.

Of course Kairi will have a school girl out-fit. It's the school year.

enygma

actually i completely disagree with you. chances are that the current org outfit is one of like 20-30 concept designs he wanted and that one is what he liked best, so thats fact #2 proven wrong, and as for kairi maybe just maybe shes in the school girl outfit cause *gasp* shes a school girl. and we've only seen one clip with kairi in it where shes on the beach theeres no telling whether or not she gets changed

D

Dexter

Well nomura is workink on 2 projects kh2 and andvent children and how dare u call hom lazy i dispite u!

sinharvest_angel

yeah, theres no point to have awsome designs, i mean he put all that work in there weopons, besides if he had actually put more designs on their robes i actually wouldnt like that cause i personally dont think they should considering what they are, as for kairi i'v nothing to say and sry to say this but i have to disagree with what u say about nomura bring lazy

M

MegaFlare

So far, I like Kairi's KH2 outfit better than the first one.

Just thought I'd add that in. :p

Sora_aroS

actually hes workinn very hard, seriously hard he may seem lazy 2 u but he really is he said hes workin on six projects i mean damnn, he might be workin alot of nights and tired, who cares what they wear let PS3 be the realistic system

Counterpart

OBVIOUSLY you don't know how busy Nomura is.KHII isn't the only title he is working on.He has worked on new clothes for Sora and created clothes for Kairi as well.Nomura is one of the best and the reason why he is so busy.And him and his partners have been on this game for 3 years now and you call that lazy!!!You have to look more into the game then just the clothing of the characters.A sh!t load of things were re-built by Nomura(Gummi,Battle system from scratch AGAIN,tons of new characters)and all you are basing Nomura on is the clothing.I think you got some serious problems to call Nomura lazy!!!

jk4eva

How can you say he's lazy? He had a lot of projects at the time, what with overseeing Advent Children as well as finishing KH2. We don't know yet if Kairi has another costume. I see nothing wrong with it though. =\

Yanos_Darkspawn

redrum33 said:
im not taking sides, so im talking 4 no reason.(nice sig pic by the way(the one with sora running in the castle)where'd u get it?)

Its from a beta trailer of KH

Hey people dont misunderstand me, as I said before I like the desings and I think that he is a genius. Truly I prefer a well developed personallity rather than a good outfit, I just think, what kind of outfit could have Nomura imagined for people like Axel or Zexion? They will rock for sure since he is a great designer. And the coat is awesome( I will buy one if I have enough money).

As for Kairi, I know she is a schollgirl, but that doesnt mean she has to wear her uniform all the time, and is a uniform soooooo tipical of soooo many mangas... that, as I said before, I hope she change clothes during the game, thats all.

And I know that he is busy and has many projests at the same time, I just love kh and desire the better for it

PD: I just said a bit lazy

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not just two projects, if I recall in one of his interviews, he's been working on 5-7 projects. ;O

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Dude, Nomura is not lazy! The guys got 6 project he's working on how can you expect him to get KH2 done so quick if he has to hella other projects. I mean sure he gave Kairi a school girl outfit which makes her look hot and sexy! :D Plus sailor suit outfits is what makes lots of Aniem characters hot. Plus Kairi has to go back to school the exact same day everyone else here has to. Also The Org. memebers are suppose to wear black and jsut becasue he gave Xaldin wind and Demix water was a good idea.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Hmmm.....lazy he says. No, Nomura isn't lazy. As monkey said he's one of the best designers out there. Also, it has nothing to do with him being busy with other projects. The Unknown suits add to their mysteriousness. Even though when their faces are revealed, they could take it off, but that wouldn't seem right. They're an organized order. They should be wearing the same thing. And the Kairi thing, is self-explanatory. Nomura was simply catching a different side of Kairi which would be her normal side.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Oblivion Bringer said:
Hmmm.....lazy he says. No, Nomura isn't lazy. As monkey said he's one of the best designers out there. Also, it has nothing to do with him being busy with other projects. The Unknown suits add to their mysteriousness. Even though when their faces are revealed, they could take it off, but that wouldn't seem right. They're an organized order. They should be wearing the same thing. And the Kairi thing, is self-explanatory. Nomura was simply catching a different side of Kairi which would be her normal side.

a bit lazy=Bad? NOOOOOOOO, as I said HE IS A GENIUS, a veeery good designer indeed

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Just because you think that he needs to go and get different design for Kairi and The Order doesn't make him lazy you thinking too much about yourself it bad that hes already under all this stress from the fans and the press wanting to play Kingdom Hearts 2.Its bad as it is that they did lie to us always that Kingdom Hearts 2 was coming in the Holiday season.

KratosAurion

What I like about Nomura-san's artwork especially for the Org. stuff, is that even though the coats are plain and simple, he makes the character's face, hair style and weapon to be the main attraction and that is what obviously makes every Org. member different, and other character designers that I really like are Fujishima Kosuke (Ah! My Goddess, Tales of Symphonia) Nobuhiro Watsuki (Rurouni Kenshin, Shinsengumi Gunrouden, and Busou Renkin) and last but not least at all, Kishimoto Masashi (NARUTO!!!!!!:p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back