• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura is 50 years old this month

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

okhi12

Awards
I think his narrative peak would've been Versus XIII.
Oh, wait...
Anyway, congrats Nomura!
He'll be deeply involved in phase 2 of KH and the upcoming episodes of FF7R, so we'll have him around for a long time. No less than a decade, that's for sure.

AegisXIII

Awards
I think his narrative peak would've been Versus XIII.
Oh, wait...
Anyway, congrats Nomura!
He'll be deeply involved in phase 2 of KH and the upcoming episodes of FF7R, so we'll have him around for a long time. No less than a decade, that's for sure.
Did I hear Verum Rex?👀

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Happy Birthday Nomura! Is there an age cap for video game developers? It's not like sports or acting where your age really determines the work you can do, so is it really feasible to think he wouldn't work into his 60s?

I can easily see him doing Phase 2 and Phase 3 of KH, then calling it a day. Each Phase can last a decade. That way I can hopefully play the entire KH experience with my kids (and sob remembering the good old days of waiting for a KH game to come out).

Awards
Happy Birthday Tetsuya Nomura! I can't believe he will be 50! It's amazing he's been doing this for so long (and so well, in my opinion). WIth his continuing work on the Kingdom Hearts series, as well as his contribution to Final Fantasy VII Remake, I really applaud him for all he has accomplished and for all he continues to do!

Soldier

Awards
Happy Birthday Nomura! Here's to hoping it doesn't take 13 more years for the next numbered title am I right?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Looking at the track record of other creators, they get crazier with ideas as the older they get.

SS501

Awards
His birthday was actually a few weeks ago. Sad we'll never get Versus but i hope we'll get Verum Rex before he retires, even if it won't be what Versus would have been.

Scraptor94

Happy Birthday Tetsuya Nomura! I can't believe he will be 50! MyAARPMedicare It's amazing he's been doing this for so long (and so well, in my opinion). WIth his continuing work on the Kingdom Hearts series, as well as his contribution to Final Fantasy VII Remake, I really applaud him for all he has accomplished and for all he continues to do!

It feels like this saga has a plan in mind so we'll have to see. I'm excited for whatever it is he's planning. ReMind hyped me so much.

Last edited:
Back