• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Nomura is 50 years old this month

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

okhi12

Awards
I think his narrative peak would've been Versus XIII.
Oh, wait...
Anyway, congrats Nomura!
He'll be deeply involved in phase 2 of KH and the upcoming episodes of FF7R, so we'll have him around for a long time. No less than a decade, that's for sure.

Blenderudit

Awards
I think his narrative peak would've been Versus XIII.
Oh, wait...
Anyway, congrats Nomura!
He'll be deeply involved in phase 2 of KH and the upcoming episodes of FF7R, so we'll have him around for a long time. No less than a decade, that's for sure.
Did I hear Verum Rex?👀

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Happy Birthday Nomura! Is there an age cap for video game developers? It's not like sports or acting where your age really determines the work you can do, so is it really feasible to think he wouldn't work into his 60s?

I can easily see him doing Phase 2 and Phase 3 of KH, then calling it a day. Each Phase can last a decade. That way I can hopefully play the entire KH experience with my kids (and sob remembering the good old days of waiting for a KH game to come out).

Awards
Happy Birthday Tetsuya Nomura! I can't believe he will be 50! It's amazing he's been doing this for so long (and so well, in my opinion). WIth his continuing work on the Kingdom Hearts series, as well as his contribution to Final Fantasy VII Remake, I really applaud him for all he has accomplished and for all he continues to do!

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
Happy Birthday Nomura! Here's to hoping it doesn't take 13 more years for the next numbered title am I right?

SS501

Awards
His birthday was actually a few weeks ago. Sad we'll never get Versus but i hope we'll get Verum Rex before he retires, even if it won't be what Versus would have been.