• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
I think the original MoM exam for TAV was to find Xehanort, i.e the whole plot. I think that's why they had chainless keyblades, that meant apprentice. Nomura then wanted to use the MoM for Sora, but Sora's blade already had a keychain, so he wiped the idea of chainless keyblades, and reduced TAV's MoM to nothing.

Maybe he thinks fighting pink nyan puppies is easy enough.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Aqua and Terra were skilled students taught by their master. Also Master Eraqus's exam is different from Yen Sid and Balls of light are more boring than say dream eaters

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love how, for Sora and Riku, the MoM exam is this long, winding event that you have to go to all these worlds to pass, yet, for Terra and Aqua...they fought balls of light?

Yen Sid is forcing Sora and Riku to start from the very beginning as if they have never used a Keyblade before. Also, I think we can still go with the idea that the MoM takes place in the early part of the game. Maybe finding the Key of Sleep wasn't supposed to be such a complicated thing.

Also, the test Eraqus gave Terra and Aqua was one Master Xehanort suggested and each Master tests differently.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I love how, for Sora and Riku, the MoM exam is this long, winding event that you have to go to all these worlds to pass, yet, for Terra and Aqua...they fought balls of light?

Terra and Aqua were formally trained by a Master for years.
Riku and Sora have never been trained and have only been wielding for a year or so. They have much more to prove.

bleachmagic

Damn should have thought of a theory for this particular kh game i did for bbs and was almost deadon i made one mistake tho...
Anyway im more interested in the new worlds i dont think they will put any disney worlds based on tv shows in just because of the fact that they are just that tv shows im actually hoping for more in the area of pixar mainly toy story sine u know models,kh2 fm you know...also i would like to see new final fantasy faces this time around and maybe a ff world(i feel it would even everything out)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
They could if they made it an extension of Disney Town/Disney Castle (part of the same world, at least), which, although Disney, still counts as an original world. And it Traverse Town has new areas, then so can that.

riku911

Mind = Blown.

I can picture the Final boss now, imagine this:

Final battle starts off with Sora fighting Xemnas, then out of nowhere Xemnas transforms to ASoD and you transform to Riku (It is stated by Noruma that you'll be forced to switch between characters) Daaaaaamn the cut scenes/Reality shift action just makes me implode even more. ;OOOO

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
The color scheme is new this time; it's more pastel unlike what we've done before. However, you'll be able to change the colors of your companion Dream Eaters.

Oh really? Able to change the colours of our companion Dream Eaters eh? I like this customisation factor :3. This might tie in to the Collosuem (which is most likely going to be the multiplayer).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am really hoping the Multiplayer utilizes Wi-Fi because I am tired of not being able to play my KH games with anybody. SE seems to think we all live next door to each other when people live in freaking Narnia and the North Pole and Under the Sea. :/ ad-Hoc sucks because some of us don't have home consoles or if they do not connected to their Ethernet cable so Infrastructure is where SE needs to go. :|

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Terra and Aqua were formally trained by a Master for years.
Riku and Sora have never been trained and have only been wielding for a year or so. They have much more to prove.

This. Terra and Aqua spent years training under Eraqus in which he could monitor their every move. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Sora and Riku saving countless worlds from darkness twice isn't something, but there was nobody there to watch them swing their keyblade front, back, left and right over and over lol xP

I am really hoping the Multiplayer utilizes Wi-Fi because I am tired of not being able to play my KH games with anybody. SE seems to think we all live next door to each other when people live in freaking Narnia and the North Pole and Under the Sea. :/ ad-Hoc sucks because some of us don't have home consoles or if they do not connected to their Ethernet cable so Infrastructure is where SE needs to go. :|

It's Okay lol...you weren't missing much. Using Ad-hoc party was fun while for a while, but there was no way to even the playing field so it would often get unfair (lvl 99 vs lvl 27).

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
This time they can use it 3DS friends code. However they will probably make it local wireless again for some odd reason. Even though were through with that generation.

Xth_Skeith

This game seems like its gonna be way better than previous titles, the fact that Sora and Riku gotta start over as though they never used a keyblade before seems interesting but one question......If they're supposed to correctly learn how to use a keyblade shouldn't Yen Sid teach them other than letting them go do their own thing again. I thought the point was to learn how to use it from a actual master...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This game seems like its gonna be way better than previous titles, the fact that Sora and Riku gotta start over as though they never used a keyblade before seems interesting but one question......If they're supposed to correctly learn how to use a keyblade shouldn't Yen Sid teach them other than letting them go do their own thing again. I thought the point was to learn how to use it from a actual master...

The Dream Eaters will be "teaching" them, in a sense. Sora and Riku's growth is tied with the growth of their Dream Eaters. Yen Sid's style of teaching is more indirect, if you see with Mickey's training in BBS.

Xth_Skeith

The Dream Eaters will be "teaching" them, in a sense. Sora and Riku's growth is tied with the growth of their Dream Eaters. Yen Sid's style of teaching is more indirect, if you see with Mickey's training in BBS.

Oo I see, that makes sense....It's better than Yen Sids way of teaching in my opinion lol. Having Terra, Ven, and Aqua have mainly the same style changes made birth by sleep a little boring to me

billyzanesucks

Oo I see, that makes sense....It's better than Yen Sids way of teaching in my opinion lol. Having Terra, Ven, and Aqua have mainly the same style changes made birth by sleep a little boring to me
Off topic, but am I the only one who despised the wait times for the Command Styles? Especially in Mirage Arena. I repeatedly got killed because they attacked the moment I transformed.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
^ UMD problem. Data install with the overclock is good for non hacked psp. Obviously the problem is mute if you have a hacked PSP overclocked over and the game on the memory stick. This pecauseroblem should happen in DDD because the entire game will be on a cart. No data install needed

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Off topic, but am I the only one who despised the wait times for the Command Styles? Especially in Mirage Arena. I repeatedly got killed because they attacked the moment I transformed.

I like it. Made it feel like DBZ with 5 seasons of just powering up. XD

But yeah, Data Install (or a hacked PSP with game on the memstick) fixes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back