• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Congrats.

Also, the worlds still sleeping would be the worlds of the summons that don't have worlds yet.

Which would be Dumbo, Bambi, and Chicken Little.

I still want me some St. Canard though...

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Lion king 2. I think besides of this that completely new disney worlds come. :d I hope sooo. brother bear, oh yeah

It already appeared in KH2, meaning it already has been restored. :/

What's St. Canard? Don't think I've heard of that.

St. Canard is from the Darkwing Duck. That show was the bomb back in the day yo.

Also I'm liking the idea some have put up of using the summons worlds. Though some would be weird, like Bambi. They'd have to find some way to make Sora/Riku interact with the inhabitants without it looking stupid.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Concerning a sequel to The World Ends With You, there may be something going on.
Welp, that's all the news I need. Shut up and take my money Square.

Edit: I would LOVE a St. Canard world.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
You were right, about what?

about the world not being dreams themselves and that they were in a state of sleep like ven

well maybe its like ven, the world's heart is still messed up from the heartless attacks, so the worlds are in a sleep like state. So sora and riku have to restore the "world's heart" to wake it up otherwise the inhabitants of that world could be lost forever or somthing and since the world is kinda asleep the dream eaters are able to appear. Isn't Travers Town suppose to be the like the remains of the worlds destoyed by the heartless, maybe fragmensts of the aleep world's hearts are there so thats why we are going back to traverse town. Sora and riku access the new worlds through the remnants of that world that make up traverse town, they drop into the worlds dream so to speak.

wasn't right about everything but kinda right

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Maybe waking worlds from their sleep is pertaining to the whole "relieve them of their torment" thing.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
As Ansem the Wise said, maybe Sora is the one who can set everything right.

I think returning all the worlds still asleep back to the realm of light and freeing all those people in pain from their torment is part of that.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
i'm just glad these are actual worlds and its not like re:coded

It'll be such a breath of fresh air to see continuity with new worlds.

So hold on, if all these worlds are lost in sleep then how did Traverse Town get there? Did it just sort of happen to go there after most of the worlds were restored in KH1?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So hold on, if all these worlds are lost in sleep then how did Traverse Town get there? Did it just sort of happen to go there after most of the worlds were restored in KH1?

Traverse Town was made of various worlds so after the worlds got restored, Traverse Town probably fell to sleep because it wasn't "complete"...maybe.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

well going back to what i said in the other thread, maybe the fragments of those worlds are what make up Traverse Town. Cause theorectically since Traverse Town is made up of the remains of the worlds consumed by the heartless, then when sora restored those worlds shouldn't Traverse Town cease to exist since those fragments should have gone back to their original forms? Maybe Sora and Riku use the Dream Eaters to search for a gateway in Traverse Town to those worlds submerged in sleep, the Dream Eaters might be able to locate the Fragments of those worlds that make up Traverse Town and then they use that to "Drop" into the worlds Dream.

Or maybe i'm just over thinking it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back