• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura Interview on Birth by Sleep - 358/2 Days!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
OMG No....... Not anything like COM, no cards!!!! :( Dead. No cards... Oh well three senarious!Cool!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They wont really be cards per say, not at all I dont think. But it will be more like you cycle through actions similar to how you cycled through cards (my interpretation).

Phalinx

I'm absolutely salivating over this. I want it NOW. D:

So the new enemy isn't Heartless OR Nobodies? Wow.. interesting!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Leave it TN to have answer the small questions only have more questions that are needing to be answered. Overall gave me alot more insight to the games

Phalinx

Nomura gave us next to nothing, in perspective to what we already knew.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Leave it TN to have answer the small questions only have more questions that are needing to be answered. Overall gave me alot more insight to the games

Vice Versa!!! I like how you pop in again and again. <3

I'm gettin me a silver PSP Lite. =D

MPC1301

so yeah, is anyone else as confused as i am? lol, talk about translation, almost none of it made too much sense, especially what he was tlaking about for th battle system for birth by sleep, but whatever, atleast it's something :)

yeah, i already have an old psp (i got it when it first came out) but i switched the analog stick to one that i bought at gamespot (all i did was pop the old one right on, and put the new one right on) but now, the actual stick just spins around, and you can't control anything, so my advice to anyone else, NEVER take off your psp analog stick, because it will get broken, and it will suck, lol

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
More has been added.

Interviewer: In the trailer, four characters are shown playing simultaneously. Is this possible in game?
Nomura: Multiplayer can be played with up to four people [or less if desired]. Not only that, multiplayer gives a sense of freedom, as this mode has no effect on the story. But it is possible to choose less then four, for the multiplayer content.

Interviewer: How does the multiplayer mode progress?
Nomura: The point is to basically complete given missions. For instance, defeating an enemy or whatever the goal of the mission is. There are various goals, both big and small. There is a constant feeling of competition in multiplayer, so sometimes the player may forget just what the goal is!

Interviewer: Is multiplayer mode possible for one player only?
Nomura: Multiplayer mode is rather complicated ; we had to design a growth (leveling) system. For example, when Axel is used in Multiplayer mode, Roxas will gain some extra experience from this as well. Also, you are able to customize your character freely. (He does not go into detail about the customization part, so it is unsure what).

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Honestly, I think Birth By Sleep is the most important out of all three.

Ten years, huh?

Then, why did he say "you can think of it in the past but also the future". I wouldn't think the game takes place over 10 years? XD

D

Deleted member 36435

If we can pick our starter character from Ven, Aqua and Terra. I'munna be little Ven fanboy squeeling aaaallll day.

Twinblades

i dont know if this is mentioned, but nomura said that BBS will be the last game to hit the market
what does he mean?

Joy

Bronze Member
He means that out of all three, it will be released last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back