• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nomura interview - next kh game sora not the main character.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Nomura interview

-- Now we can’t help but think on what the next game in the series is going to be like.

Nomura: First we have to get “Birth by Sleep” to the West (laugh) Everything with that has already bee decided for the most part. We are thinking about added a Critical Mode, and making bosses we thought were a bit weak stronger. And since Megaflare was too strong, we’ll have to adjust that. Some of the event scenes we’re going to change back to the way they were, and we’ll adjust some scenes so that the story is more easily understandable.

-- Since you’ll be changing so much, does that mean we can expect a Final Mix?

Nomura: Well, first we’ll have to see just how much it becomes different from the domestically released version. But we’d really like to be able to release one “Kingdom Hearts” game a year. We don’t want several years to go by without there being anything.

-- In two years it will be the 10th anniversary for the series. Will we have KHIII by then?

Nomura: No no, we’re going to keep that one a secret (laugh). Like I said before, we still have to release “Mystery” game that will connect the series.

-- Can you currently say whether the series will end with the third game, or anything else about it?

Nomura: “Kingdom Hearts” is Sora’s story, but the series that we’re developing now is also the story of one other person. You could say that it is a series where that person is the core.

-- The series you’re developing now!?

Nomura: “I can’t say anything more than that.”
Thank you lissar for the translation.

Link: FF-Reunion Blog Archive KH?FFV13???????KH??????????????????????

Last edited:

MeggieKeyblader

Re: next kh game sora not the main character?

Just in case there's no translators online... I translated it on Babelfish (xD) and here's what I got... confusing, but once you decipher what it's actually supposed to mean, it kinda makes sense.

This week the Nomura interview regarding “KHBbS” is published to the magazine of sale, it seems, is. In interview Nomura “is [vuerusasu] favorable. At the beginning, FF● (the 伏 letter) on the picture the way the [chi] it was and occasion however it was the system which [nokuto] is run around, it changed into the system like FF●”, -> “(the reporter) as for that being certainly magnificent, the shank”, “([vuerusasu]) was release schedule with E3, but it became the circumstance which is not understood”, “the KH series we would like to produce 1 in 1”, “now making, as for [ru] KH another person from [sora] talks the protagonist” and so on, so is. ([geha] speed: Because GK [hurage]) * at present time, conclusive evidence of interview publication does not take, with rumor….  The phone mono [tsu] [po] it is,
Whoah, so Sora might not be the protagonist for the next game?

Hopefully an actual person who speaks Japanese will be able to translate it correctly soon.

Yuuki

heres the translarion using google translate...

The magazine released this week, "KHBbS" is apparently appeared for an interview, Nomura said. Nomura said in an interview is "It's been Versus. Originally FF ● (伏字) was the way I run around on the screen, such as pocket-size Nokuto, FF ● system, such as changing the" → "(reporter) it It is indeed magnificent, "" (Versus is) E3 will be released as the situation was not in "," KH series was one I'd like this one "," I now Tsukutsu KH Sora and the other The main characters are people "is being talked about and so. (Geha speed: GK's Furage)
※ Additional Notes: Famitsu, Nomura Interview Details
(From story to story Kodeddo BbS International Version)

- And which, I would be the next in the series.
Mr. Nomura: First "Basubaisuripu" overseas version of it (laughs). Specifications and usually decided. I think I'll make the battle mode is critical. After the boss or strongly felt a little weak. Mega Flare, so too much, it will also adjust. Events also directed at the scene and circumstances change, or return to the form originally planned, and events or to adjust the story a little more clarity, we will add additional areas.

- So we have changed a lot. And be "Final Mix" I would expect ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・.
Nomura said: It is definitely vary depending on whether and how domestic version. But "Kingdom Hearts" series, basically a year out so I would like this for several years, the state not heard of anything like that, I will not.

- After two years, it celebrates a milestone anniversary of 10. Why do not you? "III"
Mr. Nomura: No, no, but it's still a secret (laughs). Said before, I get better on the prow of a series of mystery-related work.

- And 3-shot series is a trilogy that what the overall picture looks?
Nomura said: "Kingdom Hearts" Sora is the story there is a series that is currently deployed, I also I have another story of one person. Now, so-called "person-centered series that" I and I.

- Expand the current series! ?
Nomura said: can not say more than that (laughs).

- Finally, "Kingdom Hearts" in the future I'll look for other work. "Versus XIII" What is good?
Nomura said: Speaking of doing good is good, is still. The display of characters on the world map, originally "FF ●" they think of the scheme, I was running around the small screen Nokuto, comment Good comment because this was, after all "FF ●" methods such as changed to.
- Had become 伏字 tea (laughs). It is indeed magnificent. It is a way of thorn.
Nomura said: It is so very. Was also changed so yeah, I had wanted to unveil at E3 this year, and now it is becoming a bit confused. There also balance with the other titles, is in talks with producers.

- Other movements that work?
Nomura said: for many reasons, there also does not have to be ready for public time, too, is where it is from an advertisement collision Tsukare (laughs). I think you'll look forward to the fun.

MeggieKeyblader

Oh god, I hate online translators xD It seems like a really important interview, though... hopefully someone will be able to translate it soon. What I'm getting at, though, is that Nomura's planning one game with a main character other than Sora.

Mr. Nomura: First "Basubaisuripu" overseas version of it (laughs). Specifications and usually decided. I think I'll make the battle mode is critical. After the boss or strongly felt a little weak. Mega Flare, so too much, it will also adjust. Events also directed at the scene and circumstances change, or return to the form originally planned, and events or to adjust the story a little more clarity, we will add additional areas.

Wow, so they are making a few noteworthy changes for the US/Euro version of BbS... pretty cool to know.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wow, so they are making a few noteworthy changes for the US/Euro version of BbS... pretty cool to know.

omg, that sounds awesome. New areas and critical fights and all that stuff. YIPPEE

Yuuki

ahhh thank you so much lissar!!!! :D

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

-- Now we can’t help but think on what the next game in the series is going to be like.

Nomura: First we have to get “Birth by Sleep” to the West (laugh) Everything with that has already bee decided for the most part. We are thinking about added a Critical Mode, and making bosses we thought were a bit weak stronger. And since Megaflare was too strong, we’ll have to adjust that. Some of the event scenes we’re going to change back to the way they were, and we’ll adjust some scenes so that the story is more easily understandable.

-- Since you’ll be changing so much, does that mean we can expect a Final Mix?

Nomura: Well, first we’ll have to see just how much it becomes different from the domestically released version. But we’d really like to be able to release one “Kingdom Hearts” game a year. We don’t want several years to go by without there being anything.

-- In two years it will be the 10th anniversary for the series. Will we have KHIII by then?

Nomura: No no, we’re going to keep that one a secret (laugh). Like I said before, we still have to release “Mystery” game that will connect the series.

-- Can you currently say whether the series will end with the third game, or anything else about it?

Nomura: “Kingdom Hearts” is Sora’s story, but the series that we’re developing now is also the story of one other person. You could say that it is a series where that person is the core.

-- The series you’re developing now!?

Nomura: “I can’t say anything more than that.”

The rest of the interview is about Versus so I won't put that here. Maybe I'll do it and stick it in the Versus thread.

MeggieKeyblader

In two years it will be the 10th anniversary for the series. Will we have KHIII by then?

Whoah! So the mystery game is legit??? That's awesome. I wonder who the game's gonna center around.
The only bad thing is that there's gonna be ANOTHER game before KH3 comes out... so, more waiting. >_< This kinda shows that KH3 is gonna be the last game in the series though, or at least Sora's story, since he said that the Mystery game's gonna connect the series.

A quick question... Is the 'series' that's bolded part of the KH universe, even though it's not KH? Or is it something else entirely?

Also...

But we’d really like to be able to release one “Kingdom Hearts” game a year. We don’t want several years to go by without there being anything.
This is very good! Although. I hope that game quality doesn't decrease because they're gonna try and come through with this goal.

Thanks for the translation, Lissar! This was a very interesting interview, even though it was so short.

Yuuki

oh thank you so much lissar. im glad they started making the next game....maybe????
who knows but im looking forward to it.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

A quick question... Is the 'series' that's bolded part of the KH universe, even though it's not KH? Or is it something else entirely?

I really can't say for certain, as it was worded a bit oddly. I think it's just Nomura trying to be secretive and mysterious again.

MeggieKeyblader

I really can't say for certain, as it was worded a bit oddly. I think it's just Nomura trying to be secretive and mysterious again.

Yeah. xD I read it over again, and it did seem that it was talking about something KH-related... but does that mean that there's gonna be a whole series before KH3 comes out? Or just the mystery game? Maybe he used the word 'series' on accident and really meant to use the word 'game'.

relentlessheart1

i have the feeling that the KH2FM secret ending will be adapted to the eng version, not the incomplete jap one...:) i wonder which scenes theyre edting...hmm

Sadie808

Lmfao nomura so right about the Megaflare XD
I swear everytime i play in that adhocparty for the ps3
my partners im playing with are going crazy with that move you can get through rounds in seconds because of that move XD

EDIT: If they do make a Final Mix for BBS This gives them a chance to even make there Vanitas Sentiment even more harder than he is rite now haha

Last edited:

Tidus14

i guess the scene where terranort auqa grabbed by her boobs.. o.o

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i guess the scene where terranort auqa grabbed by her boobs.. o.o

Put it in spoiler tages like I just did. And he Didn't do that. It may look like it at first, but he didn't do that

Edit: Thank you Lissar.

Last edited:

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Thanks so much Yuuki and Lissar.

Wow!!! KH mystery game is legit...

They're gonna add critical mode...

They will change some scenes...

Also the series they develop now involves another person that is the coreXehanort or Aqua anyone?! and finally

they want to release a KH game every year...so that means that this year we have BBS, probably next year BBS final mix and the year after that KH mystery game or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back