• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura interested in making Birth by Sleep Play Arts Kai figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
tbh, the only one I would want is Master Xehanort, if they ever made one. Why? idk, it just amuses me having him sit on my bookshelf with his twiddly fingers overlooking my bedroom next to Pokemon and My Little Pony figures.

Anthony12KH

If I....had an Aqua figurine...my life would be nothing short of complete. I would probably marry that figure. I would.

You and me both. My favorite character in KH.

tbh, the only one I would want is Master Xehanort, if they ever made one. Why? idk, it just amuses me having him sit on my bookshelf with his twiddly fingers overlooking my bedroom next to Pokemon and My Little Pony figures.

Would you like his face to look like it does in the 2.5 cover?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
You and me both. My favorite character in KH.

Would you like his face to look like it does in the 2.5 cover?

Can't say I wouldn't mind it if that were the case.

MegaCore5

Awards
I'm no collector but I might actually drop money on a BBS figure if one ever came out. I love the designs of those characters.
I'd just like some aqua, ven, and MX figs myself.

King Nomura, pls push for Aqua PAKs... Eraqus isn't too important relatively speaking and Xehanort is evil, so she's the only other keyblade master alongside Riku.
phshawww we all know what you're really thinking limit ;)

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I would want all of the TAV figures, though a Master Xehanort figure would be awesome. And since he's the main villain in KH3 we'll probably see one eventually, right?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Absolutely. He's my favorite character in birth by sleep, and I love his design and his keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back