• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura hinting at possible Nintendo game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually I believe it's more up to Nomura, as Disney doesn't seem to want to do anything with the KH-exclusive characters without his approval, and all three of em have to be in agreement.

If anything I think his lack of a response to and/or lack of knowledge of the Sora4Smash stuff is the reason Sora hasn't shown up yet.

No, I mean that Smash is not his game and it's not right for him to drop hints about what people in other companies are working on. We didn't see anyone from Atlus teasing Joker, for example.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Actually I believe it's more up to Nomura, as Disney doesn't seem to want to do anything with the KH-exclusive characters without his approval, and all three of em have to be in agreement.

If anything I think his lack of a response to and/or lack of knowledge of the Sora4Smash stuff is the reason Sora hasn't shown up yet.
Can't the guy that owns Smash pick up the telephone and call Nomura and get his permission?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can't the guy that owns Smash pick up the telephone and call Nomura and get his permission?

Nomura doesn't give a shit about the Sora4Smash nonsense.

You're probably referring to Sakurai but again, it's not his call. Nintendo is the one choosing characters for the battle pass.

2 quid is good

Awards
Nomura doesn't give a shit about the Sora4Smash nonsense.

You're probably referring to Sakurai but again, it's not his call. Nintendo is the one choosing characters for the battle pass.
The solution is simple, more people wearing suits and looking down at Sakurai from their glasses need to mention Sora, it's genius

00Groove

Awards
To clarify first: this excerpt is not from a new interview. It was conducted during last month's press junket with the Hazama/Nomura/Suzui trio where everyone more or less asked the same questions. This answer is just basically the same as what Nomura said to Nintendo Enthusiast, that they might release some of his non-KH games on Switch.
You wouldn't happen to have a direct source to that, would you? I've been searching, but haven't been able to find anything in relation to a tease of that nature.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Back