• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura hinted there might be more new FF charas...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
heres some that i think could work:

Barrett: Although he does have a gun for an arm, in AC, he has a robotic hand (which is also a gun) so that works for KH and its no-gun thing. but with the modern/futuristic techinology in Hollow Bastion, he could totally fit in with the restoration committee. KH needs some color man!

Vincent: He's been heavily-rumored since the very beginning, and why not. Vinnie even has his own spinoff now, and in that spinoff (dirge of cerberus) he is seen a lot with Yuffie and Cid, who are the heads of the restoration committee! Also, he has a bad streak and would be very interesting as a badguy turned goodguy (like Cloud in the first KH)

Rinoa: Shes Nomuras favorite character, and she has Leon to work with, id like a KH version of their romance. Cloud and Leon have a sidestory, why not give Leon a little action? (not that kind, get ur mind out of the gutter, and grab mine on the way out)

Kadaj:Cloud bested Sephiroth in KH (he wouldnt go back to HB with unfinished business) so maybe Kadaj could make an appearence, as the sidestory's villain (if there is need for one). He's also just a teenager, so he could fit in as a kid in Twlight Town... that would work all too well.

Im also positive Aerith will appear.

Any other ideas (expand on them, dont just give a name)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
If Id have to choose between the characters named above, I say Rinoa without any doubt...:D

Rinoa just fits perfectly in this game and I'm very interested how she'd look in KH2 style graphics and her voice...

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
ive got to agree, because if shes namuras fav then theres a good chance she might be in it and her and leon might have a thing in the game

Dark Oblivion007

I'd say vincent ,they made cloud copy off his style in kh 1.Like at first he works with the organization then start to help sora.

Hybrid Keyblade

Referring to the "No gun thing" that was said in the first post..since when did KH have a no gun policy? Stitch has a gun...which he does shoot... So why wouldnt Barret w/gun be okay? I thought Nomura's fave character was Cloud..

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
I'm havning a hard time between vincent and barret. Vincet has a gun, he is a badass, he is undead (or something of the sort.) And he is just so damn coooool. on the other hand Barret has a robotic arm, which also has a gun. He is black(Raises fist), He also is a badass. He has cornrolls lol. It's still a little odd to see a ff character with cornrolls.:D

MCP

Hate to admit it ,but I would love to see Warrior, Theif, Black Mage and White Mage from FF1 you could pick out of four anmes each one then you actually hear their names because it was pre-programmed in the game. It also be nice to see them wander around Hollow Bastion Town (Just because no real name has been given to it). that or help Sora on his quest briefly that or be like Tidus, Selphie, Riku and Wakka to use them as practice and they grow stronger every time to complete a world....

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hybrid Keyblade said:
Referring to the "No gun thing" that was said in the first post..since when did KH have a no gun policy? Stitch has a gun...which he does shoot... So why wouldnt Barret w/gun be okay? I thought Nomura's fave character was Cloud..
You can also have a favorite hero and a favorite heroine.:rolleyes:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Key-chain said:
There is ONE BIG misstake whit the no gun thingeie.
Clayton had a rifle in KH!!!

Yeah! Clayton did so Barret could be in it.

The only problem is that Barret did have quite a mouth on him in FF7.
It just wouldnt be the same without the swearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back