• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura has a lot on his plate! square enix new projects: kh, twewy, ff, and other games projects talk.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
i think its crazy that nomura is a lot of games to make or what stuff he has planned. but i'm also curious what is next for kh and ff. im happy we are getting a yuffie dlc for ff7r. and i'm sad that khux is ending.

at least kh is coming to pc and i agree that yes i think its too much money for the games since some games are old but there still good games. for the kh projects i hope its a khux remake, verum rex game, or a sequel game. i wonder when is the next khux update and khdr update...

the twewy sequel i'm excited for. i been a fan of the game since kh ddd came out. but i just hope the anime of twewy i don't have to have a paid membership for funimation cus i dont think i have enough money for that. and i hope theres a eng dub...

i hope they remake some of the older ff games like 8 and 9 and 1. i'm also curious what ff7r2 is gonna be like. the dlc for ff7r i really want to get, i love yuffie my girl!!

forspoken(project athia) i really want to get. the animation and gameplay looks so cool and reminds me of final fantasy. and wow i cant believe that Ella Balinska is the main voice actor, she also plays in charlies angels the 2019 movie and i loved it.

balan wonderland is a game i wanna get and it seems interesting...

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Although I’m excited for the next Kingdom Hearts game and want it to come out as soon as possible, I still think they should give Nomura a break sometime from all of his projects after all they have other staff at Square who could probably take over for a bit as Nomura seems like he kind of overworked at the moment with all these projects.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Perhaps Nomura is the type who likes work? I don't know much about him personally, although other fans may know more about him from all the interviews over the years. I'm just thinking that if I was a video game designer, it would be one of the most fun things in the world. Of course that's just from the outside looking in, I'm sure there are lots of annoyances to deal with, too.

Other than FFXVI, all the games I'm looking forward to have him attached. :p I wonder if FFXV had worked out for him, if he would've been involved with XVI or not? I seriously wonder if he'll be involved with an original FF installment again after that. It's a shame if not. If all he'll work on are remakes or sequels for FF going forward, at least that might make it more likely FFX-3 could actually happen one day.

Back