• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura: "Doubt the Foretellers"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yeah, that's part of what's making Chi's storyline so interesting and suspenseful. We all know it ends with the Keyblade War and the universe being swallowed by darkness. Question is, how and why? And they're doing a pretty good job of making it so that we have no idea. Typically, the KH community has been able to spot plot twists years in advance, but so far Chi has done a good job remaining mysterious and full of suspicion for every character.
Yeah, that's the thing that's really getting me. No one knows what to expect! And whenever the plot twists come, they're unexpected, surprising, and create even more questions. A creep in a coat, a disappearing flower boy, cute but rather suspicious cat Dream Eaters, a girl who's not Kairi and doesn't have blue eyes (what?), a talking silent protagonist (whaaaat?), AND TALKING HEARTLESS. What does it all mean, how does it all fit together?!

Anagram

Banned
idk, this is some of the most intriguing and potentially "surprising" stuff the story's had for a while. Every character and plot point just reeks of suspicion, and I love it.
Basically everyone is suspicious lol

Yeah, that's the thing that's really getting me. No one knows what to expect! And whenever the plot twists come, they're unexpected, surprising, and create even more questions. A creep in a coat, a disappearing flower boy, cute but rather suspicious cat Dream Eaters, a girl who's not Kairi and doesn't have blue eyes (what?), a talking silent protagonist (whaaaat?), AND TALKING HEARTLESS. What does it all mean, how does it all fit together?!
I'm still betting those talking heartless or heartless in general within Chi are illusions. The tomes create worlds or what you perceive to be a world implying illusions. If that's the case the lux your gathering from "heartless" may be a more sinister act. >3>

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Then again that seems like a lot a prequels..and the fun in those isn't about the train crash, but how everything got up to the train crash while you're screaming at the people to stop and fix the train before it crashes, only to fall on deaf ears.
Eh. I felt like that really hurt BBS, personally. It made way too many characters act stupidly to get them into those positions and it hurt the story and their characterizations.

So far I don't think that'll repeat with KHx. Maybe the fact that it's so distant with more of a focus on scheming and manipulation will keep it from falling into those paths.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Eh. I felt like that really hurt BBS, personally. It made way too many characters act stupidly to get them into those positions and it hurt the story and their characterizations.

So far I don't think that'll repeat with KHx. Maybe the fact that it's so distant with more of a focus on scheming and manipulation will keep it from falling into those paths.
I've noticed you seem to really have it out for BBS. To each their own. Still I think X is more Knights of the Old Republic then anything.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I've noticed you seem to really have it out for BBS. To each their own. Still I think X is more Knights of the Old Republic then anything.
I like BBS, lol. But it has flaws that are worth pointing out and learning from. No game is perfect lol.

But I'm hopeful for what I've seen of KHx.

(if you really want to see what it looks like when I have it out for a game, ask me about Days lol)

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I like BBS, lol. But it has flaws that are worth pointing out and learning from. No game is perfect lol.

But I'm hopeful for what I've seen of KHx.

(if you really want to see what it looks like when I have it out for a game, ask me about Days lol)
Right. Nothing is ever perfect everything has flaws.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That's more of a way to excuse or sugarcoat something that has more flaws than redemption's to ignore said flaws.
He wasn't trying to excuse anything. He was agreeing that BBS had flaws despite being enjoyable for him and others. :I

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well, now that we've seen the recent update of Chi, does everybody else feel that Ava is the traitor?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i dont know yet we still missing something i mean how xehanort was able to get her will pass on to him when she doest have the goat keyblade plus how is the 6th forteller and master of master is onvoled

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
i dont know yet we still missing something i mean how xehanort was able to get her will pass on to him when she doest have the goat keyblade plus how is the 6th forteller and master of master is onvoled

You're jumping to conclusions here as we do not know what the actual "will" of the Goat Blade is about nor how it relates to the traitor at all.
It is not even confirmed that the Goat Blade did indeed belong with the traitor at all anyways.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The Goat Keyblade belongs to one of three characters

1) Master of Masters
2) The Unknown Foreteller
3) The character that completes Ephemera's and Skuld's trio.

However, it's not entirely out of the question for the Unknown Foreteller to complete the Ephemera and Skuld trio either.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The Goat Keyblade belongs to one of three characters

1) Master of Masters
2) The Unknown Foreteller
3) The character that completes Ephemera's and Skuld's trio.

However, it's not entirely out of the question for the Unknown Foreteller to complete the Ephemera and Skuld trio either.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I read this. I think it's pretty likely that the Goatblade belongs to the sixth apprentice, just based on how all the others have an animal-themed Keyblade with the "eye of darkness" mark on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back