• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura discusses unlocking KINGDOM HEARTS 3's secret ending and future simultaneous releases

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Nomura discusses unlocking KINGDOM HEARTS 3’s secret ending and future simultaneous releases

jill_sandwich_by_chloebs-d99nw4c.jpg

Jill%27s_Sandwiches_PP_Sticker.png

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Re: Nomura discusses unlocking KINGDOM HEARTS 3's secret ending and future simultaneous releases

You're writing the scenario yourself?
Nomura: When it comes to the scenario, including the script, in the end I write everything myself. That's not just for Toy Box. I haven't made this public before, but after KH2 generally everything was written by me, especially KH 358/2 Days.

Ah I see... It was bound to happen. George Lucas, JK Rowling, Akira Toriyama, Kishimoto and countless others. They all come from different mediums, genres and backgrounds but fell into themselves.

I'm forever grateful for his work in 358/2 Days but I don't think he's that good of a writer anymore. An idea man no doubt.

Last edited:

NamelessHeart

Awards
Re: Nomura discusses unlocking KINGDOM HEARTS 3's secret ending and future simultaneous releases

>Nomura’s really gonna put Sora through the ringer in KH4 to punish us for the leaks.

Thank you Zip for the laughs
:biggrin:

Sora1274

Te reason this bothers me so much is if the game is released early in japan the odds of western audiences being spoiled on something increases as it has months to happen. From my perspective it makes it seem to me his only concern is the Japanese version.

We we live in 2019! The last full new kingdom hearts game came out in 2012. Since then the world has become even more connected and it is even easier to fall into spoilers. If he does different release dates more people are likely to be spoiled, but the extra people would all be western audiences.

mriku90

Awards

Te reason this bothers me so much is if the game is released early in japan the odds of western audiences being spoiled on something increases as it has months to happen. From my perspective it makes it seem to me his only concern is the Japanese version.

We we live in 2019! The last full new kingdom hearts game came out in 2012. Since then the world has become even more connected and it is even easier to fall into spoilers. If he does different release dates more people are likely to be spoiled, but the extra people would all be western audiences.

Mmm 2018 was BBS 0.2 FP and BC.

Seadrin

Awards

Interesting! The secret ending seems to be quite a deal easier to obtain this time around. Also REALLY interested to see what they come up with for DLC.. FOUR DAYS EVERYONE!

Sora1274

That’s why I said full new game in italics. It was new, but it wasn’t a full kingdom hearts game.

Sora1274

Mmm 2018 was BBS 0.2 FP and BC.

That’s why I said full new game in italics. It was new, but it wasn’t a full kingdom hearts game.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Nomura discusses unlocking KINGDOM HEARTS 3�s secret ending and future simultaneous releases

I feel confused about this discussion of hashtags, does that mean Sora sends out fake social media messages at time or something? Its the first I have heard of this lol.

Also now I am curious if any of the other Keyblades have had their names changed.

Her opinion is as valid as the rest. I don’t agree with her sentiments and would never agree with her but it isn’t an invalid review just because she didn’t play the other games. It’s the same for a lot of players so her views aren’t the views of a minority. It’s a reality that needs to be accepted rather than quickly invalidated.

Alexis has been very negative about KH3 and I don’t agree with them on like most of what they said about the game, but I don’t think their opinion is invalid, either.

Perhaps I am also jaded at this point (and it’s a great thing I’m not the one who is reviewing KH3 for that fact alone), but it is perfectly okay if people don’t think KH3 is perfect or good based on their own views and ideals. This game is going to be very divisive for the fandom and we all knew this since 2013.

Also, reviews don’t matter to most fans. Fans have a different relationship with the franchise compared to a lot of reviewers. They are free to have different views than reviewers, regardless if they are positive or negative views.

Oh boy lol, you're scaring me Spock. I am trying to not have crazy expectations except that I will have a good time. I could see some things jading me though :/

mriku90

Awards

Interesting! The secret ending seems to be quite a deal easier to obtain this time around. Also REALLY interested to see what they come up with for DLC.. FOUR DAYS EVERYONE!

Those hidden mickeys look like they will be a big challenge to find. Have to pay attention to the entire environment. Thank God for youtube guides on finding all of them.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I can feel the salt from Nomura in the article. I mean, I'm not gunna lie, I've spoiled myself, but I would be more understanding if he actually wrote grade A quality scenarios with elements that, you know, actually make sense.

But to say he's reconsidering simultaneous release (when it's really not) is kinda just someone who is super butt hurt. And my dude, leaks happen to EVERYONE in the industry. I was playing Smash Bros. Ultimate 2 weeks prior to its release, but do you see Sakurai crying about it? Sure we get it, you worked super hard, but technically everyone who works does too. It's a very selfish statement.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Re: Nomura discusses unlocking KINGDOM HEARTS 3�s secret ending and future simultaneous releases

In regards to DLC he mentioned the possibility of "one piece with deep content". I'm hoping that means a whole DLC episode in the vein of something from XV. Maybe something set in Radiant Garden

Also it cracks me up thinking of what Sora would tweet.
I would compare it to a Final Mix than FFXV's DLCs, which were a series of smaller pieces released over a long period, which seems to be exactly the thing Nomura doesn't want to do.

I'm glad he did say that he'd rather prioritize the next game than DLC, at any rate.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

Those hidden mickeys look like they will be a big challenge to find. Have to pay attention to the entire environment. Thank God for youtube guides on finding all of them.

Doesn't seem too hard when Donald or Goofy scream at you "Hey, there might be a lucky emblem nearby"

Plus I love that you have to look at the environment to find these things. Great mechanic imo. It gets you to see the detail in the world's.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

It gets you to see the detail in the world's.

I've always loved locating treasure chests, stickers and other things of that nature, because of this. Plus, they're naturally incentivised, so what's to lose except all the gorgeous detail the devs toiled over? I'm.. looking forward to it.

maximumlight8

Awards

The updated article has removed all mentions of critical to proud.

Uh oh.

mriku90

Awards

When Nomura said the next game I'm assuming that means KH4? Also is it subtle shade at FFXV having year long DLC to basically give out the "complete" game.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

When Nomura said the next game I'm assuming that means KH4? Also is it subtle shade at FFXV having year long DLC to basically give out the "complete" game.

The shade to FFXV in this game is anything but subtle. Lmao

mriku90

Awards

The shade to FFXV in this game is anything but subtle. Lmao

IDK any spoilers so please don't tell me anything.

Nomura gave more shade because he said he'd rather focus on the next game aka KH4 or whatever is coming post KH3 for Sora and crew then do year long DLC ala FFXV.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

IDK any spoilers so please don't tell me anything.

Nomura gave more shade because he said he'd rather focus on the next game aka KH4 or whatever is coming post KH3 for Sora and crew then do year long DLC ala FFXV.

My comment is based on stuff we’ve seen in official promotional material such as Verum Rex and Yozora, as well as previous comments from Nomura. Lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

KH3 is just Nomura’s diss track to Tabata, pass it on.

Anyways, we have updated our article to reflect Famitsu’s edit of their article. After a bit of sleuthing by us (just watching a bunch of streams lol), it has been found that Critical is not in KH3 after you beat the game. It’s weird.

Back