• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura discusses KH3 ReMind, Dark Road, future developments in final issue of Dengeki Playstation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Kind of wished the interviewer asked about Luxord. I wonder if Nomura would have confirmed If he was the driver

I'm super curious what they'll do in a new game. Who the villain will be. We could be looking at our first KH game with a villain who's not connected to Xehanort...possibly.
Possibly someone from TWEWY like Megumi Kitanji. Though it may possibly be another OC

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kind wish the interviewer asked about Luxord. I wonder if Nomura would have confirmed If he was the driver

He definitely would not have so it'd be a waste of a question. Not that it's even an appropriate place to fish for KH spoilers, since this interview is focusing on 7R.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
He definitely would not have so it'd be a waste of a question. Not that it's even an appropriate place to fish for KH spoilers, since this interview is focusing on 7R.
Honestly I think he could have(if the interview was centered on Re:MIND and not 7R). He could have still left us in the dark about things such asLuxord's exact relationship with Yozora and if he was an actual resident of that world

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Honestly I think he could have(if the interview was centered on Re:MIND and not 7R). He could have still left us in the dark about things such asLuxord's exact relationship with Yozora and if he was an actual resident of that world

If it is a mystery he wants to keep up, then I doubt he’d answer. Guess we won’t know until he does another KH-focused interview!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It's also important to know that the gaming publications in Japan get a round of edits from Square, so, it's possible the interviewer did, and Nomura spoke about it, but it got snipped. The relationship over there is much more lax and trusting.

Foxycian

Awards
There are already speculations of two games,
Dream drop distance 2 (Riku and kairi)
Birth by sleep 2 (Ventus Aqua and terra)

not really counting 0.2 as 2, I’m aware it’s considered the sequel of bbs and also was supposed to be a full game but it was cut down to just being a dlc (kh2 Roxas short) type of game, so we might get real al bbs2 full game this time with all three of them in the realm of darkness, seeing as Ventus has ties to sora And the next saga he is bound to play a big part.

The original bbs focused on the three characters but the next full game bbs (if there is one) will most likely focus on Ventus.

the red monster

Awards
I doubt we getting BBS2 or anything like that. being in the realm of darkness doesn't seem big enough deal to get it's own game.
if anything, team 2 might be working on union X for consoles. i think the story should end pretty soon (this year)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I doubt we getting BBS2 or anything like that. being in the realm of darkness doesn't seem big enough deal to get it's own game.
if anything, team 2 might be working on union X for consoles. i think the story should end pretty soon (this year)
There could always be Disney worlds that heartless destroyed after KH1 in it.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
There could always be Disney worlds that heartless destroyed after KH1 in it.
All the worlds were saved and none have fell to darkness since KH1. It seems that the heartless aren't even going after the keyholes anymore and that they're all sealed, as Sora doesn't care to lock them for worlds in KH2.

Also, if they ventured in destroyed new worlds in BbS2, it'd be kind of lame to visit dead and empty Disney worlds that are tinted with darkness.

SuperNova

Awards
I doubt we are going to get a BBSv2 right now. Besides DDD2: Electric Booglaoo a part of me believes that the other game might involve the Twilight Gang over the BBS trio. Unless they decide to introduce us to the MoM in DD2 in which case that bumps up Ventus's plot by a lot.

Ink Ribbon

Awards
I'm honestly hoping the two new games will be Verum Rex and Dreamier Drop Distance (yeah I'm calling it that lol). Some of the subplots like Subject X and maybe Ventus' past could be addressed in DDD2 and/or UX updates. I don't see those particular aspects getting a full game but maybe something along the lines of Fragmentary Passage.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I am curious what the actual title for DDD Volume 2 will be myself. Something like "Kingdom Hearts Reaper" would be cool and edgy

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I am curious what the actual title for DDD Volume 2 will be myself. Something like "Kingdom Hearts Reaper" would be cool and edgy
That makes me wonder about the naming of games going forward. Will the RE and decimal naming be gone now in place of more direct titles (like what you suggested and seen with "Dark Road")? Or will everything have X in it (to hearken back to KHUX)?

Back