• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura discusses Keyblade Transformations, Tangled, KH3's ending progress and more with Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Re: Nomura discusses Keyblade Transformations, Tangled, KH3's ending progress and more with Famitsu

You do hem. I'd say that's my headcanon myself; So okay, he's done the time travel, they're training. Maybe Xenohort's not good at summoning his keyblade yet.

That makes sense to me.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: Nomura discusses Keyblade Transformations, Tangled, KH3's ending progress and more with Famitsu

Hey you guys. Here is the original text containing where Nomura talks about the conversation.

ーー トレーラーでは、若いころのゼアノートとエラクゥスが登場しました。あれは、以前公開された「KHIII」の冒頭部分の会話ですよね。

野村:はい。冒頭に流れる。未来を予見したふたりの会話を一部お見せしました。「KH3D」でも若いころのゼアノートが登場しましたが、今回の会話はそれよりも前の出来事になります。エラクゥスはゼアノートよりも若いので、多少幼さも残っていますね。ふたりは同じマスターに師事して、キーブレード使いとして修業を積んでいました。

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Hey you guys. Here is the original text containing where Nomura talks about the conversation.

Basically, that chess skit is before Birth By Sleep if anything, right?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Basically, that chess skit is before Birth By Sleep if anything, right?

Oh no. I apologize if I may have interpreted it wrong. Its wording personally confused me as I wasn't sure which subject he was referring to. I will edit in the newer one as most of us are led to believe this.

"While a Young Xehanort has appeared in Kingdom Hearts 3D, those events happened before this conversation."

Anagram

Banned

Ben Diskin confirmed he was acting an even younger version of Xehanort though, they've already f*cked it.
And thus Nomuras own mess of time travel starts to conflict before KH3 even releases~

Young Xehanort on the beach in BBS / DDD could just be him returning during his travels to other worlds while learning the Keyblade and, with his knowledge of other worlds, say that DI is just too small.

But then what about that whole "borrowing" the old man Xehanorts keyblade thing I see other members quoting all the time?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i knew something was off becuase when i did google translate it said young xehnort also appeared in kh3d, but this conversation happened prior before kingdom hearts 3d happened

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Oh no. I apologize if I may have interpreted it wrong. Its wording personally confused me as I wasn't sure which subject he was referring to. I will edit in the newer one as most of us are led to believe this.

"While a Young Xehanort has appeared in Kingdom Hearts 3D, those events happened before this conversation."

Don't stress it. I believe I am more lost than anything lol

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Hmm I've asked goldpanner and here are her translations. It looks like I was correct before. I've edited the article again.

goldpanner said:
--In the trailer, a young Xehanort and Eraqus made an appearance. It's a conversation revealed previously from the opening of KH3, isn't it?

Nomura: Yes. It plays at the opening. We showed you a part of this conversation between the two of them that forsees the future. A young Xehanort also appeared in KH3D, but this conversation happened before that. Eraqus is younger than Xehanort, so he is still somewhat childlike. The two of them studied under the same Master and trained as Keyblade Wielders.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

now that makes perfect sense now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back