• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura Discusses Keyblade Transformations and Summons with Gameinformer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Technically Young was actually Master Xehanort in the DDD fight, so I guess he just has the skill.

Sorry for being the Negative Nancy, but the Keyblade transformation was something that I found fascinating when Terra and No Heart did it, it felt so... imposing, and terrifying.
Now Sora uses it and it looks like the Bros Attacks in Mario&Luigi.
Just from a """lore""" point of view, I'm a bit displeased.

Not everything needs to be backed by lore, but yeah, I get your point. As the series how progressed, the Keyblade has lost that "mysteriously magical and intriguing" charm it had.

KingOfHearts

Technically Young was actually Master Xehanort in the DDD fight, so I guess he just has the skill.

Sorry for being the Negative Nancy, but the Keyblade transformation was something that I found fascinating when Terra and No Heart did it, it felt so... imposing, and terrifying.
Now Sora uses it and it looks like the Bros Attacks in Mario&Luigi.
Just from a """lore""" point of view, I'm a bit displeased.

I think Sora being able to do something we've seen in the series, but hasn't been made a big deal out of is pretty cool. Also, the transformations are very fitting to Sora's personality, just like with Terra/Lingering Will. Of course when they give you full control over something it'll lose its mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back