• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura did do more than just FF and KH ya know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Hero

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsuya_Nomura
THere is proof that Brave Fencer Musashi is one of Nomura's characters and it is very possible that he can be in the next Kingdom Hearts game. So could a character from The Bouncer, after all the main character from the bouncer was one of the inspirations for SOra's look. If you don't believe me look herehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/Brokenskyf2f/bnc-sion2.jpg THat is pretty obvious.

Heartless1990

F*ck that?

We all know he did more than just Final Fantasy. DUH. But there's no way he'd include anything other that FF. BELIEVE ME. He did the bouncer but that was just retarded. BTW, would it make you happy to see Square's crappier games in KH2? -_-

Heartless1990

tetraalmasy said:
I agree! Unless they include a Square -Enix Game like Star Ocean or Front Mission or FMA

No, keep it STRICTLY final Fantasy. Please?

I played Star Ocean. It's just as slow and boring as Xenosaga (THEY'RE TOO SLOW FOR ME!!!). Front Mission? I don't want to see machines in KH2 or anything after that. Keep it jsut FInal Fantasy and don't let Nomura change the tradition of using only FF characters!

O

Onewingedangel6

yeah putting anything other than final fantasy would just destroy kh2 it would lose all meaning.... okay not completely but still it would be bad

M

MegaFlare

I played Star Ocean. It's just as slow and boring as Xenosaga (THEY'RE TOO SLOW FOR ME!!!). Front Mission? I don't want to see machines in KH2 or anything after that. Keep it jsut FInal Fantasy and don't let Nomura change the tradition of using only FF characters!

Whoa, whoa. As much as I think it doesn't belong in Kingdom Hearts, they are still good games. Slow is your opinion, and you're scaring people away from playing them >>; Especially Xenosaga, which for your information, isn't really Square Enix. Though it was worked on by people who formerly worked for Square Enix.

Though I agree, Kingdom Hearts should stay strictly with Final Fantasy only.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I agree with Megaflare. i actually liked some of those games but yes KH should stay FF related. If Nomura added any other game characters i fear the story would be way too messed up. Anyways KH is strictly a disney/FF game. no others will be included....i hope.

Heartless1990

MegaFlare said:
Whoa, whoa. As much as I think it doesn't belong in Kingdom Hearts, they are still good games. Slow is your opinion, and you're scaring people away from playing them >>; Especially Xenosaga, which for your information, isn't really Square Enix. Though it was worked on by people who formerly worked for Square Enix.

Though I agree, Kingdom Hearts should stay strictly with Final Fantasy only.

I know, Xenosaga is namco. But I hated it. I couldn't take it. it was so slow. THe beginning cutscene was 13 minutes! I'm not waiting thirteen minutes! Then you can move for like ten seconds and another cutscene appears! Star Ocean was better that Xenosaga to me but...THE CUTSCENES KILLED ME AGAIN! AND THE VOICEACTING'S EVEN WORSE THAN XENOSAGA! Sure, you can skip cutscenese but if there's any part of the game that you want to just skip, that means you're not intrigued by the story or it's boring you.

Twilight Hero

FIrst of all I said Xenogears and not xenosaga. Secondly, pretty much every person who has ever played Kingdom Hearts at one point, before they played the game thought that the idea of Disney characters in a Square game was horrible in the first place! These are the people who put Sephiroth and Dumbo in the same game and made it work!! DO you lack the imagination to see how a game can be great with a bunch of different square game elements. I am only saying cameos, or even items that have to do with musashi or the bouncer of parasite eve. COme one, you have more imagination than that!

So who cares if xenosaga or star ocean is SLOW, your not playing those games..your not playing final fantasy either. but there is final fantasy elements in KH. Have some imagination.

Heartless1990

Twilight Hero said:
FIrst of all I said Xenogears and not xenosaga. Secondly, pretty much every person who has ever played Kingdom Hearts at one point, before they played the game thought that the idea of Disney characters in a Square game was horrible in the first place! These are the people who put Sephiroth and Dumbo in the same game and made it work!! DO you lack the imagination to see how a game can be great with a bunch of different square game elements. I am only saying cameos, or even items that have to do with musashi or the bouncer of parasite eve. COme one, you have more imagination than that!

So who cares if xenosaga or star ocean is SLOW, your not playing those games..your not playing final fantasy either. but there is final fantasy elements in KH. Have some imagination.

Uh? Sorry, I didn't read everything your first post wrote anyways, And I wasn't talking about Xenogears. That game was good. And, screw any other characters. We liked what we have now. If Square adds any extras, they'd lose many fans. It's how business works -_-. And I don't seen any creativity in Front Mission being in such a game of light and dark.. KH is a game with deep meaning. A battle between light and darkness. You add Xenogears, Front Mission, or the bouncer, they're just very agressive and meaningless cameo roles. There'd be no point to them. Besides, I would not not say I lack imagination. Jeez, I KNOW how'd it look like. I was hooked just by the fact Disney and Final Fantasy was together. I didn't mind even a small bit. They fit perfectly.

And Star Ocean wasn't done by Tetsuya. But I still hate it. It was just too boring for my taste. I didn't like Xenosaga either (This has nothing to do with you Twilight-whatchamacallit).

Ehrgeiz, of course, is a fighting game and the entire game had no story at all and was Square's major "womp" (Did i spell that right? *looks up his "young lingo" dictionary*)

The Musashi characters are just low budgeted. Actually, I don't need to continue. All of Tetuya's other Square games weren't "BEST SELLING" unlike FFVII, VIII, or X. His other games were Square's desperate attempts to rank in some small cash. Only FF and DQ (or DW) really take in the real money. The other Square titles are small and meaningless to the company. They wouldn't gain any attention for adding extra chracters. In fact, they'd lose attention -_-

Btw, don't insult me, ok? No need to and it just expresses your dying want to win in this arguement ^-^.

So, Shut up about the "imagination" stuff? Okay? okay.

Heartless1990

Twilight Hero said:

Uh? Star Ocean was crap. Xenosaga, even though not Square was crap too. And what the f*ck you mean KH's not FF? It's pretty much the action RPG version of FF.

Fire -> Fira -> Firaga?
Thunder -> Thundara -> Thundaga?

Where the hell you think they got those names? -_-

KH is actually, the action RPG version of FF. It's completely similar, using AP, MP, HP, Summons, party members, same magic names (IDENTICAL TO FF) and even ULTIMA WEAPON! Don't forget Save the Queen/King! ANd the GUmmi ship resembles to Airship

(Btw, don't try to persuade me into think Gummi ship has something to do with Front Mission. -_-)

Yanos_Darkspawn

you people express your opninios as if they were the word of God, but I must say that those who said that xenogears, front mission, etc were bad games (some guy even said that they han no history), know nearly nothing of RPG games in generals, since those are ones of the most praised games ever. Meybe you didnt like them because the plot was too complex to you, but gezz, grow up(no offense)

Heartless1990

Yanos_Darkspawn said:
you people express your opninios as if they were the word of God, but I must say that those who said that xenogears, front mission, etc were bad games (some guy even said that they han no history), know nearly nothing of RPG games in generals, since those are ones of the most praised games ever. Meybe you didnt like them because the plot was too complex to you, but gezz, grow up(no offense)

What purpose do they serve to us now? -_-

I played them all. They're not WORTH anything to Kingdom Hearts whatsoever. Those games were very agressive and were towards the more violent side of things. KH is a game that has deep meaning. It'd make no sense to add those games in.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Either we have fanboys, or those willing not to accept the truth, it's time to abolish this flaming. >.<

A) Kingdom Hearts is a Licensed Final Fantasy (Square Enix) And Disney Cooperation. Just because it is Square Enix, doesn't mean every Square Enix game, or every one of his charecters will be in the game. So, what does that mean? He's sticking to Final Fantasy only for a reason, it attracts the biggest crowd in both the US and japan. (Even Europe >>) And he said he's strictly sticking to them. In other words, you won't find any charecters outside of the Tetsuya Nomura Final Fantasy Designs, and I would like to add: Tetsuya Nomura said so himself, the final fantasy charecters will never have ANY significance to the story in kingdom Hearts, so he just as well could one day decide not to include any. He DOESNT have to.

B) Xenogears, Brave Fencer, ect are all WONDERFUL games. KH's Greatness? Not Enough for its greatness? Can you ride your kingdom hearts? Can you successfully rule the world with Kingdom Hearts? Can you get a job, just sitting there playing Kingdom hearts? It's is one of the must have RPG's, but that doesn't mean you go get hitched with your newest copy of Kingdom Hearts: Final mix. it's a game, and there are games better, and there are games worse. Stop getting into the belief that "Kh iz teh greatezt biznatch, do not defy it1 now boow 2 deh holy god Sora1"

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back