• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura Confirmed only two ways to travel between worlds, so...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which form of Transportation will VAT use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
His determination to find Belle led him to her, Hollow Bastion in return. Nice find Keyblade Master, I forgot about that!Lol.

Snowolf

for some reason, whenever i think of transportation, i always think of Bleach so i guess yeah, there should be a new way of transport like there are new enemies to face off, and new enemies, right? just my opinion. :D

Vulcrypt

Theres always the way that the Beast got to Hollow Bastion in KHI. He didn't use a gummi ship and don't think he used the dark corridors.

Actually, you can open Corridors of Darkness if you have intese desire, just like beast did, and Diz used them too. So Beast did use the Corridors of Darkness. That was also in the Directors Secret reports.

Also, the Door that opened in the KH2 Ending could have been opened because of Sora's Light... equaling Corridors of Light

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think there will be a new way of transportation in BBS. Using corridors of darkness would be cool though.

#1khfan23

my idea is kind of like a form of the corridors of darkness. they stab the ground with their keyblades and a portal appears in the ground and they sink through it

V

V.A.T.13

Well they can't use gummi ships because they are made of pieces of dead worlds or something, and this is BEFORE that happens...

So...new transportation thingy...?

Vulcrypt

Well they can't use gummi ships because they are made of pieces of dead worlds or something, and this is BEFORE that happens...

So...new transportation thingy...?

Actually, Gummi blocks are made from the shards of the shells around the world that break. in order to break the shell, you must open the heart of the world by bringing a keyblade near the keyhole. You can do this with artificial keyblades, just like riku did in hollow bastion. So VAT could use there keyblades, and so could MX, to break the walls to make gummi ships.

V

V.A.T.13

^ But thats just it, isn't breaking the walls bad and the worlds are supposed to be locked and seperated? The worlds didn't start falling apart till 9 yrs before KH1. BBS happens a year before that. So...unless it's okay to break down these shells that arn't supposed to be, I still don't see.

Water Dancer

maybe they use some sort of transport with wheels. because on some of the gummi ship routes in kh2 there are ancient roads. Or perhaps they use a train like the one that takes you to Yen sid's castle. just some thoughts

Vulcrypt

I'm not saying that i support the whole Gummi ship idea, Just that i think it may be possible, but i may be wrong about this part:
in order to break the shell, you must open the heart of the world by bringing a keyblade near the keyhole.

There may be a different way... I'm not sure. But if what i said is true, then Gummi Ship travel would be possible.

But personally, i hope they use a new form of transportation, because i'm over Gummi ships

V

V.A.T.13

I was over the Gummi shits when I first layed eyes on them. D:

You know, maybe we won't even use anything. Maybe it's set like, we start off in RG or somthing, and when we finish there, theres a cutscene, and then we're in the sleeping beauty world. Something like that. :/

Keyblademastar

I have two theories:
1) they could do something similar what Sora did in Kh2 where he unlocks the paths to each world and then used the gummi ship to travel.

or 2) (and I'm completely going on a whim here) VAT could break the shell around worlds and that could begin the degredation of the worlds shells and leads to all the worlds being seperated and ending with how KhI started. (I hope that made sense)

Y

Yannis

Corridors of Darkness of course. Gummi Blocks did not exist.

They use armors to protect themselves.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm thinking either 1. They're the ones to discover gummi blocks, or 2. Some brand new way of going between worlds.

Although. I'm liking the whole "Worlds are all connected thing". That'd be cool if that were the case. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back