• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura Confirmed only two ways to travel between worlds, so...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which form of Transportation will VAT use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcrypt

Which do you think VAT will use to travel from world to world?

In the Directors Secret Report II he says that there are 1) The Gummi Ship and 2) the Corridors of Darkness.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I think they're going to use a new transportation way,cause weren't the Corridors of Darkness only for Organization XIII/Nobodys,and I can't imagine they would travel with the gummy ship?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Umm I think it'll be a new way of tranportating..Something cooler easier and..Yea.I never really liked the Gummi Ships anyway.

Vulcrypt

That's what i was wondering... unless mickey shows them how to use Gummi blocks. Or Vice-versa. Plus, there is always that Door to Light...

Charlie K

Back in Business
^^^Thats true to, maybe they'll do that, use thier hearts?Or some other way...

Vulcrypt

You don't have to be evil to use the Corridors of Darkness. Nomura says they don't corrupt Riku and the King for some reason, so they could use that.

lonekyuubi

Well I liked the new Gummi ship battle system in KH2 but I think they will just use the corridors of darkness.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I always thought the Corridors of Darkness were only for Nobodys...so that could mean,VAT can use them as well!Or am I wrong?

Athel

Machinist
Probably a different version of the Corridors of Darkness.
Maybe....
The Keyblade allows them to go from world to world by ties to the world's heart.

Vulcrypt

I always thought the Corridors of Darkness were only for Nobodys...so that could mean,VAT can use them as well!Or am I wrong?

They can be used by anyone, but the darkness corrodes your heart. The only normal people that can use them, (not Nobody or heartless) are Riku and the King. Because of some special circumstances, their hearts don't get corroded, so maybe VAT also have these "special circumstances".

lonekyuubi

I just hope the way they travel isnt linear, Like your just following one path throughout the whole game :[

lonekyuubi

Well what I mean is KH you can travel and do stuff before advancing the story. What Im trying to explain is that I dont want it to stay on on world path if that makes any sense. :[

Vulcrypt

it does. Maybe it'll be like KH2, where you will be able to choose between like three worlds.

But this is way of topic. Maybe BBS is before the worlds seperated so they could walk on land.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Maybe instead of Dark coridors, they use Light ones?I dunno just throwin out ideas..Or maybe..Nah I got nuttin.XD

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

LOL, maybe there are light corridors, I mean as far as we know, how much of the light do we understand in opposed to the dark realm, and the twilight realm

lonekyuubi

Wouldnt it be cool if the corridors of light was a star that lets them travel?(though Im getting ahead of myself.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back