• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura and the first KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chex

I've been hearing that Nomura didn't have a clue what he was getting into when he made the first Kingdom Hearts. Is this true? Is there any evidence that this is true?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I've been hearing that Nomura didn't have a clue what he was getting into when he made the first Kingdom Hearts. Is this true? Is there any evidence that this is true?
* coughkairicough*.......................................

A

Azrael

Him making up shit as things head along like the Sora, Kairi and Xehanort clones.

8shortfuse

honestly, does any of the game make sense. There's a magical giant Key that's also a sword. We have the heartless who are beings covered in darkness, oh but that's not all. When strong hearted person becomes a heartless a Nobody is created. a being with no heart who's just a walkin shell. But here's the catch. They were never supposed to exist and they livein a worl that was never there (in a manner of speaking) OH yea, completely normal. haha

It all sounds like it was kinda pulled outta no where.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Well, aren't all games bullshit made up by the director as time passes? When the bullshit that a director makes into a game is enjoyable, that's when a game is successful, and vice versa for the opposite situation

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
honestly, does any of the game make sense. There's a magical giant Key that's also a sword. We have the heartless who are beings covered in darkness, oh but that's not all. When strong hearted person becomes a heartless a Nobody is created. a being with no heart who's just a walkin shell. But here's the catch. They were never supposed to exist and they livein a worl that was never there (in a manner of speaking) OH yea, completely normal. haha

It all sounds like it was kinda pulled outta no where.

ALL good ideas are pulled out of no where.

"A box that shows moving images!" "That wont happen" Now we have the television

roflmaool

Awards
This is in the wrong section. This belongs in the Main Series section. Not the Spoilers section. It should be moved there, and maybe you'll get better answers there than here.

cnorwood

i think he had some sort of idea,iman just look at another side another story and deepdive, he really had a pretty good concept of the story i think

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Seems to be more like, he didn't think it would be so successful and spawn sequels and the like, which would create plots that leave more questions than answers, and too many clones of existing characters, and whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back