• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura and Shimomura Interview in Nintendo Dream!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
More interviews is always a good thing, don't you think? While I'm sure we're all waiting eagerly for the Famitsu interview with Yoko Shimomura, Takeharu Ishimoto and Tsuyoshi Sekito, Nintendo Dream has a nice surprise for us! Thanks to ArikaMiz and hide_gm, we've learned that this months issue of Nindori that actually released today on April 21st contains both an interview with Director Nomura and one with Composer Shimomura as well! For those The World Ends With You fans out there, there seems to be a rather suggestive hint regarding the future of the title, so please look forward to it!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
A hint toward a future TWEWY? ;~; Can it be true?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
For those The World Ends With You fans out there, there seems to be a rather suggestive hint regarding the future of the title, so please look forward to it!

jVGfs.gif

k99y77

Awards
Love the dumb and dumber gif XD.

and about the TWEWY sequel i hope its not true i think they should be focusing on KH3 a game we've been waiting for since 2006, that will give them FAR more revenue than a TWEWY sequel.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Love the dumb and dumber gif XD.

and about the TWEWY sequel i hope its not true i think they should be focusing on KH3 a game we've been waiting for since 2006, that will give them FAR more revenue than a TWEWY sequel.

Because Square Enix totally only works on one game at a time.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
A hint toward a future TWEWY? ;~; Can it be true?

I'm thinking the same thing too. At the same time, I've always thought of the TWEWY characters appearing in KH3D as a huge hint too. I'm very curious to see what they can come up with seeing how Kingdom Hearts has developed greatly in its battle system. o=

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
KH3 is taking over 6 years because of ONE GAME final fantasy versus XIII
Meanwhile, they are developing other Kingdom Hearts games, Final Fantasy games, and more at this very moment.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Wow more TWEWY? I wonder if the gameplay will follow the origional DS game, and if it will be on the 3DS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow more TWEWY? I wonder if the gameplay will follow the origional DS game, and if it will be on the 3DS
Hopefully and most likely.

They already have 3D models of the cast ready. And the gameplay was some of the DS' best.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Hopefully and most likely.

They already have 3D models of the cast ready. And the gameplay was some of the DS' best.

It would have some good potential if they could use the 3d models but keep the same type of gameplay with some tweaking. Looks like I'll have to save up some more money -.-

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It would have some good potential if they could use the 3d models but keep the same type of gameplay with some tweaking. Looks like I'll have to save up some more money -.-
I'd think they'd just need some more clear instructions with the pins. I was doing what they said but nothing was working(except for the rare occasion it did work).

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
If they do borrow the 3D models, I think they may do some modifications that look stylized similarly to the game. I immediately think of a mixture of cellshaded and Dissidia's artwork, I'm sure Square Enix can cleverly think of something.

k99y77

Awards
Meanwhile, they are developing other Kingdom Hearts games, Final Fantasy games, and more at this very moment.
the team that are working on the Handheld KH games are different from the ones who worked on KH1 and KH2, nomura himself said he is not working on KH3 until Versus XIII is finished that's why he is stalling us by these bridge games prequels and fillers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
the team that are working on the Handheld KH games are different from the ones who worked on KH1 and KH2, nomura himself said he is not working on KH3 until Versus XIII is finished that's why he is stalling us by these bridge games prequels and fillers.
Just be grateful he's giving us games to play in the meantime. He could have just given us nothing this whole time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Talk about missing the point completely.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I see nothing wrong with him filling the time with these games. Also, they didn't just spend six years working on Versus. They helped out on other games (like XIII, Type-0, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back