• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Nomenclature

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuronFanatic

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Right, then. I'm basically just copying and pasting a fanfic I wrote that can be found on my homepage. Credit for the story idea goes to Chiponyasu of the VGR forums and Lys Redwood for the "prisinte castle clean" line.

~*~

NOMENCLATURE

Every Organization has its problems, Xemnas thought to himself as he strolled down the halls. Still, it seemed that his was in a league of its own. Between Vexen playing mad scientist all day, Xigbar dosing off during meeting, Zexion’s puzzle obsession, Saïx consistently trying to get his attention, and Xaldin refusing to keep his PRISTINE CASTLE CLEAN, it was really a wonder that the Organization had managed to survive so far.

And then there was Newbie. That was a problem that needed to be dealt with.

Xemnas entered the cafeteria and found him sitting alone at a table, eyes glazed over and stabbing his mashed potatoes, which seemed have been shaped like Saïx. “Axel.”

Axel snapped out of his homicidal daydream and looked up at his Superior. “Oh, hello, sir.”

“Listen, I know you only joined the Organization last week, but I assume you read the rules and regulations booklet before you torched it.”

“Yeah, so? Er, I mean-”

“I assume you remember chapter nine, part four, section two, subsection six, article eight, line sixteen?”

“Er…”

Newbies. Can’t remember anything. “In short, it says that, in order to be officially accepted as a member, you have to change your name around and add an X in it. I know Axel already has an X in it, but I had Lexaeus tell you that you have to make it an anagram and then add another X. So why haven’t you changed your name yet?”

Axel shrugged and went back to stabbing his potatoes. “’Cause I got it memorized.”

Fin

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
XD

Funny one shot. Enjoyed reading it. What I love about a lot of Org. XIII fics is how they make such an evil group so... Wacky.

Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back