• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomaru Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger King

This interview ia in Electronic Gamings MArch 2006 Issue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

......Directing a Kingdom Hearts CG movie:

" If I were to create it, I would definitely consider it and the movie should be possoble. "

......Directing Final Fantasy for PS3 or Kingdom Hearts 3

" The Kingdom Hearts development team and I already have our next project. We may be able to announce it in 2006. "

...... The Nintendo Controller:

: I'm very interested in the Revolution controller and what's been shown so far. If I were to create a product using it, it'd have to be different from how other developers would use it. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS!!!!1

Morridor

I'm just happy that people are recognizing the Revolution controller as innovative and saying that they want to make games with it! I'm excited about that!

Also, I have a feeling something about KH3 might be announced at E3 about it. Although if it took them this long to finish KH2, I think announcing the next project now would be idiotic. Announcing games too early in this business has become too common. Final Fantasy XII was announced the second it was started and now the hype for it is declining.

Danny

E

Eclipse

Morridor said:
Also, I have a feeling something about KH3 might be announced at E3 about it. Although if it took them this long to finish KH2, I think announcing the next project now would be idiotic. Announcing games too early in this business has become too common. Final Fantasy XII was announced the second it was started and now the hype for it is declining.

Danny

that is not gonna happen. nomura said himself that he worked his butt off with nearly no rest the past 3 years on kh2 trying to perfect it, which is why it has gotten nearly perfect scores by reviewers. He said himself that he wants to take a break from the kh franchise and devote some attention to some other square games, like he did to kh2 for 3 years. We might not see kh3 till 2010-2011

and yes this is old...i was one of the first to post this article....but it's good for the people who didn't know about it!

The M.C.

JTTW
TwilightSoulKey said:
that is not gonna happen. nomura said himself that he worked his butt off with nearly no rest the past 3 years on kh2 trying to perfect it, which is why it has gotten nearly perfect scores by reviewers. He said himself that he wants to take a break from the kh franchise and devote some attention to some other square games, like he did to kh2 for 3 years. We might not see kh3 till 2010-2011

and yes this is old...i was one of the first to post this article....but it's good for the people who didn't know about it!

I saw in a Teen Peoples magazine (yes, a Teen People magazine) that they were talking about games cause thhis girl really liked it. and it showed top games for categories like shooting, best looking, and stuff like that. and guess what was for most wanted? Kingdom Hearts 2.
i didnt know about this info anyways so its new to me.

Tiger King

I got this info, in this March's issue of Electronic Gaming, it has KH2 on the cover.

But I was really interested in hearing probabilities of a KH movie, how awesome would that be?

Tiger King

well actually it isnt, see it came out in Marchs issue of Electronic Gaming, so it's not necissarily " old ", but by all means, if this interview was conducted before, please post a link to " youre ressourses "

E

Eclipse

yeah, i posted it a few weeks before the EGM magazine even came out, but that's ok it's cool info.

Tiger King

wutever, youre off topic. << bumps vincent666's post >>, anywayz, yeah I think it's kwl info as well, I didnt realize that it was old news, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back