• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noein?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well, basically, 15 years into the future, a battle begins in two deminsions(or timspaces) called La' cryma and Shangri'la, which is a deminsion trying to destroy space and time. A girl who lives in the present time named Haruka is the holder of the Dragon Torche, which is the meant to stop the Shangri'la's plan. The Dragon Nights, who are from La'cryma, are supposed to find it. That's just a brief description of it though. There is way more to it.

Last edited:

Denki-Kurai

Well, basically, 15 years into the future, a battle begins in two deminsions(or timspaces) called La' cryma and Shangri'la, which is a deminsion trying to destroy space and time. A girl who lives in the present time named Haruka is the holder of the Dragon Torche, which is the meant to stop the Shangri'la's plan. The Dragon Nights, who are from La'cryma, are supposed to find it. That's just a brief description of it though. There is way more to it.

Hmm sounds...interesting?
Do you think it's worth watching?

Awards
^ I've been watching the anime on sci-fi so far, and I think it's pretty cool

Gemini

Fifteen years in the future, a violent battle using fictional technology takes place between two "timespaces": La'cryma, a possible future of our own universe, and Shangri'la, a dimension intent on the destruction of all space and time. The key to stopping Shangri'la's invasion is a mysterious object known as the "Dragon Torque". A group known as the "Dragon Knights" is sent through space and time to find it. In the present, twelve-year old Haruka and her friend Yu are contemplating running away from home when they meet a member of the Dragon Knights named Karasu. He believes that Haruka is the Dragon Torque and appears to be Yu from fifteen years in the future.

The opening theme is kickass btw. This is a show that I got into pretty quick because of my weakness for sc-fi anime. IT'S JUST SO FREKIN INTERESTING. D:<

frisson

Silver Member
It is a great series, though the ending didn't entirely satisfy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back