• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nobodys- things im not sure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aweomeness96

first, i wasnt sure where to put this, but days is all about nobodys so here it is...
1.nobodys dont need to eat, do they? i mean if they didnt, then wouldnt roxas know there was something wrong becuase in the virtual twilight town roxas's friends would be hungry and he would never be... which leads me to number 2
2. literally... if he never had to eat, wouldnt he also have no digestive system? and he wouldnt have to go... well... #2...:p

well thats all i got. i know this isnt relevant to the game, it just would have to all be right for the virtual TT to fool roxas. plz no flaming, and plz dont close without discussion

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It's amazing where our trains of thought take us. :D

I actually think they don't need to eat or... that. Quick question, Is hunger a feeling? OwO

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

I actually think they don't need to eat or... that. Quick question, Is hunger a feeling? OwO

Not necessarily an emotion, just a physical feeling of hunger I guess o.o

As for the topic, it's not necessary for them to eat I don't think. They probably do have organs like any other body but don't use some like a normal human would to stay alive or something. It doesn't matter in the KH universe.

aweomeness96

well, people do say they feel hungry, and also thats what i think, bcuz the only thing i see roxas eat is sea salt ice cream, then again, i never see sora or riku or anyone else eat either... and ur right, my train of thought has been going circles around this for a while, i just couldnt post it with school back and what not

White Mushroom

Perhaps they eat to remind themselves of when they were human. Sort of like how the Organization pretends to have real emotions. That's why they only eat things like sea-salt ice cream, because they aren't hungry they just want to eat to feel human.

Last edited:

XYZ

This is actually a rather trivial aspect of the game.. When was the last time you saw Sora eating two to three meals a day?? I mean, seriously. It's not important. The sea-salt ice cream was just the inclusion of another Disney merchandise. Yes, that's true, Disney actually makes sea-salt ice cream.. But it comes in a cup.. Not on a stick..

But regarding Yen Sid and DiZ's Nobody analysis, the Nobodies are unnatural beings that don't exist and cannot feel true emotions. If they're not natural, do not exist and do not feel, I bet they don't get hungry either.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
These are technicalities that Nomura either didn't think of, or thought they were so trivial they weren't worth putting in.

Ventux

It's a fantasy RPG, bodily functions are rarely discussed.
Considering that nobodies don't have hearts, they probably don't have a human anatomy, either.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's a fantasy RPG, bodily functions are rarely discussed.
Considering that nobodies don't have hearts, they probably don't have a human anatomy, either.
A Heart ≠ All the organs of a Body.
Nobodies still have a Body, chances are they still have organs to one extent or another.

aweomeness96

alot of u guys have really kinda helped, but i think its just wierd how it would work in virtual TT,like i said b4, if roxas never was hungry when all of his "friends" would have gotten hungry... i think nomura just thought this was irrelevant i guess, but i still would like to know. :I

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, in Japanese they have two different words for your feeling heart and your beating heart. Nobodies have no feeling heart, but I'm pretty sure they have beating ones. They get mentioned in the novels a few times, and it always maks me twinge because it feels weird to translate something like 'Roxas' heart pounded'...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
alot of u guys have really kinda helped, but i think its just wierd how it would work in virtual TT,like i said b4, if roxas never was hungry when all of his "friends" would have gotten hungry... i think nomura just thought this was irrelevant i guess, but i still would like to know. :I

You do also realise that we're never going to someone's complete daily schedule and if they get hungry or not. Each of those people in Twilight Town, we only saw them for like, up to five hours of their day, which is a time easily squeezed in between an early breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back