• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody's Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finrear

As you may know all the members of the oganization are in charge of a type of nobody. What do you think the nobodies of the members that died in CO looked like?

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's no particular way of knowing. Really, there isn't.

I hate these kind of threads, where we know nothing, and then virtually every post from here on will be people taking shots in the dark until this dies or is closed.

There's no way we could know.

And 'speculating' while we know nothing will get us nowhere.

Just saying.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Who knows? All of the C.O. members had to go and die before we could find out!
this^

TrueRoxas527

I would picture Zexion's as a sort of version of the bookmaster Heartless, except monochromatic (Black and White) and more physical, wide-ranged attacks

Lexaeus would be like a Nobody similar to Samurai except about double the size and one gigantic sword with four blades, (Looking down on it it would be a cross) and the ability to grow slightly bigger every time you lower its health

Vexen would be... a Dusk- type thing with similar limbs except more of a shorter appearance and proportion with two halves of a giant shield in its hands that get put together more frequently to block your attacks as you lower its health

Marluxia... I can't think of something much different from Super Nobody

Larxene... Can't think of her's either.

theultimafrylock

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
It's a little bit odd how some of the heartless coincide better with some of the nobodies, however there are some nobodies that do have similarities to each other.

Lexaeus has a tomahawk blade which is similar to the nobodies with the giant swords, you know the ones that disapear and make their blade do the work for them?

However because in Days you rarely fight nobodies, they didn't really leave room to put in new enemies since you spend almost all your time defeating heartless.

AxelsVirtue

Aren't there enough types of Nobodies already to figure out which types where controlled by which Organization member.

TrueRoxas527

I think the game would be more fun if you could fight one-on-one in one of those circular arenas like in Cavern of Remembrance and fight using all your powers and your special Nobody to help you with. Sadly, this option isn't available...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Aren't there enough types of Nobodies already to figure out which types where controlled by which Organization member.
Nope. There's the ones that we know are attributed to the KH2 Organization members, plus the two neutral non-specific ones, so no, there's not enough.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
There's no particular way of knowing. Really, there isn't.

I hate these kind of threads, where we know nothing, and then virtually every post from here on will be people taking shots in the dark until this dies or is closed.

There's no way we could know.

And 'speculating' while we know nothing will get us nowhere.

Just saying.

This is why I hate the whole KH section of this forum board and try to stay away from it.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
i wanna know more about lea...
Off topic much?

Anyway, it's not like it really matters what Nobodies they controlled since they're all dead now.

Oblivion2X

I think larxene might be a dusk or a shadow but black eyes and white skin or something

TrueRoxas527

I think larxene might be a dusk or a shadow but black eyes and white skin or something

Unfortuantely, it's already ben confirmed that Dusks and Creepers are lesser Nobodies, which are generally controlled by the Organization.
Besides, Larxene's needs to be very quick and agile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back