• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Nobody's Feelings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Great chapter KH, it was really amazing keep up the great work.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Thanks! The next chapter is nearly done, I've just got a little more to add to the chapter; and finish the poem. The thing is, that we're nearly done with com;. Really, I'm still in school; the reason being: I'm homeschooled! It's quite fun really.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of it's characters. Dang, I want Riku-kun. Sorry it took me so long to get this chapter up, I could only get the idea for the chapter name from the fight with Darkside...anywho; Illya's weaknesses will be thought of in this. Pretty much, a lack of self-confidence and self-doubt. Oh yeah, sorries about double posting again; but here's the new chapter!

Weaknesses

Illya stood up and glanced around pretty worried, glancing over to Riku she knew that he was her weakness. "Riku, do you care about the others more then me," softly asked the teen. Feeling Riku's eyes on her she waited in silence to hear what he had to say.

Watching as the color around Riku turned to yellow she repeated her question, now waiting silently Riku finally answered her with, "I thought I told you, I care about them...but it's nothing to how I feel about you."

But since of what Zexion had done to her, it sounded as if he was telling that he didn't care about her; tears threating she screamed at him, "I thought you cared about me! I guess this heart isn't suppose to fall in love!"

Spinning on her heel she fled from Riku not speaking, hearing a shout from behind her telling her to come back; she pushed the yell from her mind those raven black tresses.

Stopping as she reached this one area she fell to her knees, shaking her head she felt the blindfold being taken off; the light hitting her hard she closed her eyes and glanced down. But still the crimson liquid reached the ground beneath her, regertfully she opened her eyes and looked around; yelping from the sudden pain she felt in her side she sneered, "Who's there?!"

"What's the matter Illya? Finding out just how much the light hurts," someone whispered, she stood up and spun around facing the person she could barely see the grey eyes.
Fear gripping her heart she snarled, "Give me my blindfold back Zexion." A chuckle escaping his lips he watched the young teen.

Tossing her blindfold down Zexion whispered, "Well then, get it then if you want your blindfold back so badly." Picking it up she put it back on and looked at him, about ready to ask something.
The teen noticed that she couldn't say anything, glaring at the nobody she snarled barely, "What's the big idea Zexion?" Finding out soon enough she felt her replica and Riku's grab her arms.

Snarling the teen glared at Zexion and spat, "Coward!" Zexion glared at her and walked over to her, gripping her chin she stared into his cold-hearted eyes; breaking loose she figured it out and kicked Zexion. Finding herself not being able to talk, her anger grew as she glared at number six.

She summoned her keyblade and glared at the two Replicas, turning her gaze to Zexion she held his cold-hearted gaze with her own; a smirk coming to her lips as she heard Riku.

Your spells not working anymore, Zexion. She railed silently. Focusing her anger and energy she struck both the Replicas and Zexion, reappearing near Riku she smiled at him weakly and whispered, "Let's get through this area and then get out of here."

~- Top floor! -~

Nia watched as Namine and Sora spoke, looking at him she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Sora, I'm sorry for this," she whispered softly.

Looking at her with his sky blue eyes he met her emerald green, feeling that the Cloaked Schemer was at it again she snarled, "Zexion." Storming out of the room she heard Namine call out, "What's the matter, Nia?"

Spinning around to face Namine she replied, "Zexion, he's at it again." Disappearing without another word she soon arrived in the basement.

Glancing around she looked for 'The Flurry of Dancing Flames' which was a major surprise; since she loaths number eight. "Axel," she called through gritted teeth. As a swirling mass of blacks and purples appeared, she glared at the nobody who stepped out since it was Axel.

"Yes, what is it Nia?" He asked mockingly.

Turning her back on him she listened as Axel mocked Demyx, snarling once she'd had enough she spun around and glared at him. "Shut up! At least Demyx knows that you don't need a heart to feel," she snarled warningly.

Stunned by this Axel stepped backwards, regaining his ground Axel sneered, "I'd suggest you watch it young lady, or who knows what sort of trouble you'll get yourself in."

Letting a laugh escape her lips the 'Forgetten one' laughed, "Yeah right, you're the one that needs to watch your step."

Both of the two just smirked at the other one, joy filling the air she glanced around if one thing was for sure; hardly anything could ruin the now joyful feeling she had inside of her. Some of the nobodies would say that she could feel more then most; 'cause of the fact her element was that of 'emotions'.

The teen tossed her head back looking around her eyes landed on the two replicas, smiling she felt some trouble in basement three a smirk coming to her lips she rounded on the two replicas.

"If I told you guys I knew how you could become your own beings, would you two listen...unless you like being what you two are." The replica of Illya walked over and looked at Nia, flickering in and out of existence, looking at Axel with a troubled look she nodded her head.

~- Basement Three, fight with Darkside! -~

Dodging an attack she tried hard to focus, but the continous feeling of neglect hung over her head; watching Riku she got hit in her side with Darkside's claw. "Oww, that hurt." snarled the young keybearer. Getting back up on her feet she attacked Darkside again, but so many doubts reached her mind; like the fear of being alone for good she knew that she had to protect her friends.

She knew that her friends mattered to her more then anything else, heck she was willing to die for her loved ones she couldn't take it if they all died because of her.

As her lack of self-confidence kicked into overdrive, she began messing up extremely bad getting hit with one attack after the other; Riku who saw this sudden change in preformance tossed, "What's the matter Illya?! You're off on your fighting, so what's troubling you!"

Shaking her head she mumbled, "Nothing." Through out the battle she saw images of the ones she cares about just dying, fighting off the images and Darkside wasn't an easy task.

Soon it reached the one she didn't want to die most of all and how: Riku dying because of her! Not being able to take it she fell to her knees, fighting back tears she began muttering things Riku who saw this.
Bent down next to her and grabbed her wrist holding it gentle he whispered, "Easy Illya, don't worry; whatever's hurting you...I won't let it hurt you."

Looking at Riku she watched as he got to his full height, smiling she took his hand and pulled herself up; the glow returning to her eyes as Riku returned the smile. She turned her gaze to Riku and muttered, "Let's get this done with, shall we?"

Attacking Darkside with a new found courage, she healed Riku when he needed it and he used a potion and/or ether on her when she needed it; dodging an attack she noticed that Riku got hit.

Looking to her right she got hit from the Darkside's claw, shaking her head she snarled, "Dark Firaga!" A ball of dark fire striking the giant Heartless, she watched as Riku used Dark Aura on the Heartless finishing it off smiling but quickly turned her back on Riku; looking around she saw a dull grey almost white aura.

"Emptiness," she whispered; a tint of confusion in her own voice.

Walking over to it the color quickly changed to a dark, almost blood red color her eyes widening as the figure moved; looking around quickly she found the figure going after Riku. "Sora?" Riku whispered, confusion gripping and tugging at her heart even more; the teen raced over 'Change of Heart' still in her hand.

"What's the matter with you Sora," she asked, furious with her friend but yet also confused; remembering the grey almost white she said under her breath, "Wait, it can't be Sora...can it?

"Sora's never felt that lonely feeling known as Emptiness." Figuring it out she attacked him, snarling she got extremely protective now and snarled, "Get out, you're not welcomed here!"

Riku who's aura had quickly switched to grey out of confusion, looking at Riku she ordered, "Run! This time I'll protect you, like you've protected me for the past few years; so please. Do as I say and run!" Snarling Sora attacked her, bringing his keyblade down full force.

Shaking his head Riku stood up, looking at Sora he said angrily, "Stop it, Sora. Don't you recognize me?"

Sora looked at them with cold, heartless and uncaring eyes; diffently not Sora like and snarled back, "Yeah I recognize you and Illya, Riku. I can see exactly what you two've become!" Striking her hard enough Sora sent Illya flying backwards, crashing into Riku they landed near the edge of the crumbling Islands; getting off of him.

Illya glanced over to Riku and then Sora, when it rested on Sora it hardened almost instantly snarling as Sora spat, "Look at you two, shrinking away from the light! You're not the two teens I knew before, you're nothing but a pawn of the Darkness!" Cringing she stood up and looked at Sora, tossing her keyblade down she stood there arms spread looking at Sora with sorrowful eyes; she held his gaze with her blindfolded one.

Finally she broke the cold, icy silence that had filled the air with a soft, gentle almost pleading whisper, "Sora, this isn't you, I know it...I know the true Sora; even if I don't know my own past. Please, enough of this blood-shedding and hatered; if the Heartless did bleed; I know I'd be covered in their blood. They use to be human just like you and me, I know that you hate me.

"But think about Kairi, how'd she feel to this?" Tears coming to her eyes, she fought back the tears knowing that it was a sign of weakness; soon she felt the Light and Darkness surrounding her welcoming both of them.

She looked at Sora and pressed on, "I know that what I and Riku did was wrong, but forgiveness is the only to start anew; so if you won't do it for us...then do it for Kairi. Give us a second chace at your friendship, I know that it's not my choose if you give us it or not; but please, I beg of you. Think before you give out your judgement."

Closing her eyes she lowered her arms to her side, now she waited silently for Sora to reply to what she had said, as she waited silently she could tell that there was bright flash of light; 'cause her eyes were hurting all over again she opens her eyes to see Zexion fear gripping her heart. "W..."

Glowering at him she struggled to get loose, but the Cloaked Schemer only tightened his grip around her wrist and he putted more pressure over her mouth. Gasping now for breath she was able to get her mouth fear, struggling she snarled at him, "Why are you doing this?

"Why do you think that just because you've got a hold of me, that Riku will surrender to the Darkness and be a puppet again?" Placing his hand over her mouth again, she felt Zexion change back to Sora when Riku showed up; he didn't attack but stared at Illya.

Getting free again she cried out, "Riku, don't worry about me! Just attack Zexion, I'll be..." As Zexion placed his hand over her mouth again she looked at Riku, hoping that he'd attack her and get rid of Zexion.

As if Zexion knew she was thinking this he whispered in her ear, "Don't even try it."

Getting free again she bellowed, "ATTACK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, RIKU! I don't care what happens to me!" The tears she so despertly fought back slid down her cheeks.

Looking at Riku she whispered softly, "Please, attack Zexion." Seeing the unsure she knew Riku's anger was getting up there, but she was taken aback when she saw how far his anger was up there.

"Leave her alone, you ass," he growled. Seeing that lost look in her eyes, Riku held her for a merely few seconds; seeing that calm look in her eyes a smile came to his lips. After it was done she hid her face in Riku's shoulder, as he stroked her hair trying to calm her down he whispered soothingly,

"It's okay, don't worry no one's going to hurt you; I promise."

As she picked up the scent of something else, she mumbled, "Zexion's dead." As she felt Riku's gaze on her, she smirked and began walking; stoppping she piped up happily,

"Come on! Let's get going!" Walking away again she heard Riku reply,

"Okay, we'll go. Just don't scream again, 'kay?" A smirk coming to her lips, she began running ahead of Riku; hearing his own footsteps break into a run. Illya laughed,

"Come on Riku! Don't tell me, you've gotten rusty on running!" As she felt the now white hallway, she stopped and looked around something wasn't right; seeing Mickey...or was it someone else? Focusing on the person she asked,

"Who are you?" Hearing Riku coming up fast, she spun around to see his cool blue aura; as she heard the person behind her Illya spun around to face them. As Ansem appeared, she frowned knowing it wasn't the right thing to stand here looking at Riku; she weakly smiled at him but as he was lifted up she growled,

"Let him..." She was tossed against a wall, surprised by this she watched Ansem; the hold was lifted as Riku jumped down. Looking over towards Mickey she smiled, as he said something about not being able to get there in time; tackling the little king she chimed,

"It doesn't matter! You got here, Your Majesty!" She and Riku both looked at each other, walking over to Mickey they poked him; hearing Mickey's reply the two of them fell down.

"You..." Mickey started to say, but Riku cut across him with,

"Don't worry, I'm okay. Just really relieved, that's all. I've been alone so long that having someone else around is a little...overwhelming. But how did you get here, Your Majesty? I thought you were really far away. Well, other then Illya; it's been pretty lonely in this place." As they felt the calming relief, they heard Mickey's reply. Looking at Riku, she asked,

"The card?" As Riku stood up to get it, he held it in his gasp; as they headed into Twilight Town Illya looked around at the place; while listening to the calming music. Looking at Riku, Illya saw that upset look in his eyes.

"Riku?"

Looking at her seeing that worried look, smiling a little he whispered, "Don't worry, kitty; I'll protect you."

A weak smile coming to her lips, she suddenly just collapsed in his arms; as the ebony darkness surrounded her and covered her senses.

---------------

They promise things,
Then they turn around and destroy it;
She always dreams about other worlds,
Daydreaming, wishing that she could go to another world.

When she's asleep she dreams that she's falling into the water.
The only way she can escape her real life,
Is to go into her own dream world, but even if she does that;
She knows that when she leaves it.

She'll just hear more promise that will be broken,
She just doesn't care about what her famliy says;
She knows that her life is filled with nothing but broken promises;
She just wants someone she can talk to.

That won't go throw and make a promise, then brake it.
She just doesn't care right now,
There's a deep pain running through her body;
Because of all the broken promise,

Her life just seems to be nothing but broken promises,
Broken promises has torn her dreams apart;
And has completly shattered her heart,
That was already broken because of broken promises.

She's tired of broken promises,
She's sick and tired of;
Nothing but broken promises.
She's about ready to go see her grandparents.

because she knows that until she heads back home,
She'll be some what free of broken promises;
When she goes home she'll hear,
The broken promises all over again.

Haku

<3
Great chapter KH, that was a very nice ending to that chapter.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
*sighs* You don't see how he dies for the gameboy version, all you see is the Riku Replica walking towards Zexion; then it blacks out. That's it, but I stumbled across this video with his death and his weapon; not wanting to spoile (sp?) it for other people, I skipped over that scene. Besides, it's been a while since I've played the game; so I couldn't remember what was said in between Axel and Zexion. I'm trying my best with this, I know it's junk at sometimes, but I'm trying hard.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of it's characters. *snarls* Although I wish I did! Here's the what was suppose to be the opening, but I couldn't think of it. But now, it'll be used as a memory instead.

Rain's sorrow for a child

Glancing around the young woman prayed that she could find a place, looking down at her daughter she heard the child cry softly, "But...what about brother and dad?" Frowning the woman that was at most in her early twenties, she was currently at the time being twenty-two.

"I can't say sweetie." Her emerald green hue pools snapped around, her long flaming auburn hair dancing in the wind; as the wind and icy-rain attacked her cheeks she waited to make sure her seven year old daughter would be okay.

"Mom, look out!" The child screamed, as a black twitchy thing showed up she felt something rolling down her cheeks; she wasn't sure if it was the rain or tears dashing away she met up with her brother.

"Come on, we've got to go now!" Her brother tossed angrily, racing over to him she tripped getting up she felt something go diving into her heart; lettin' out a gasp she winced a little and stumbled. As she looked around she felt the cold waves wash over her skin, gasping yet again she called out,

"Hello! Anyone, anybody...somebody!"

Seeing what appeared to be a beach she tried to get over, but the current was far to strong for the child of seven years; shaking her head she thought sadly, "Maybe, I shouldn't go home...maybe I should just let the ocean take me."

Closing her eyes she let the ocean current take her away, feeling some sad underneath her the child thought about what might happen to her; a small smile coming to her lips she thought of her friend. "I'll be okay." She whispered.

Hearing footsteps her eyes opened to see that it was morning, getting up she gazed around trying to find someone that might be able to help her. "What's the point, no one would care about me right," She asked under her breath.

She blacked out as she felt her thoughts race through her faintly she felt someone touch her arm.

"You okay," the figure asked, it sounded as if they were only a year old then her. She felt her eyelids flutter for a moment as she replied,

"Yeah." Without another word the child was taken away to somewhere else, but since she's just a child of seven she doesn't know where; her soft blue tinted white wings pinned to her sides.

"Are you an angel," the voice asked softly.

~~~~

Watching you I begin to worry,
About the love you gave me so,
Long ago I use to care but now,
The joy has left my heart; all I know is sadness.

I watch you pace back and forth,
Seeing the enraged look in your eyes,
Frowning slightly I whisper a gentle,
Plea of forgiveness and mercy escaping me.

Promise me something please,
I know that it'll be hard;
But trust me and promise that,
You'll care for me and never hurt me.

Waiting silently as you think this over,
I wait patiently as you decide if you'll;
Do as I asked you to do for yourself,
Think it over before you make the wrong choice.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: Must I say it? Kingdom Hearts and it's characters don't belong to me! Oh yeah, sorries I didn't get it done sooner.

Hold Me In Your Arms

Feeling Riku holding her, she let a smirk come to her lips the color around him was a cool blue again; as she felt the soft caressing she felt herself relax even more. As she listened she felt herself finding her grip on reality again, opening her eyes she looked up at Riku truly she didn't care who saw; standing on her tip-toes she kissed him on the lips.

As she broke away, she giggled softly as Riku whispered, "What's the matter, little kitty?" As something clearly picked up on the wind, she cried out,

"No! Treason! They're traitors!" Racing through a door, Riku followed her through it; looking around her eyes snapped over the area.

"Show yourselves!' She screamed, looking around she knew the Replicas were there; her self-doubt began to kick in. Feeling Riku touch her shoulder, she looked back at him worried about what he though of her; then suddenly someone whispered as if talking to a child of one,

"Aww, what's the matter little Illya?" Confused she looked around, then a memory came flying back to her,

----------

"I can't say sweetie." Her emerald green hue pools snapped around, her long flaming auburn hair dancing in the wind; as the wind and icy-rain attacked her cheeks she waited to make sure her seven year old daughter would be okay.

"Mom, look out!" The child screamed, as a black twitchy thing showed up she felt something rolling down her cheeks; she wasn't sure if it was the rain or tears dashing away she met up with her brother.

"Come on, we've got to go now!" Her brother tossed angrily, racing over to him she tripped getting up she felt something go diving into her heart; lettin' out a gasp she winced a little and stumbled. As she looked around she felt the cold waves wash over her skin, gasping yet again she called out,

"Hello! Anyone, anybody...somebody!"

Seeing what appeared to be a beach she tried to get over, but the current was far to strong for the child of seven years; shaking her head she thought sadly, Maybe, I shouldn't go home...maybe I should just let the ocean take me.

Closing her eyes she let the ocean current take her away, feeling some sad underneath her the child thought about what might happen to her; a small smile coming to her lips she thought of her friend. "I'll be okay." She whispered.

Hearing footsteps her eyes opened to see that it was morning, getting up she gazed around trying to find someone that might be able to help her.

"What's the point, no one would care about me, right," she asked under her breath. She collapsed as she felt her thoughts race through her faintly she felt someone touch her arm.

"You okay," the figure asked, it sounded as if they were only a year old then her. She felt her eyelids flutter for a moment as she replied,

"Yeah." Without another word the child was taken away to somewhere else, but since she's just a child of seven she doesn't know where; her soft blue tinted white wings pinned to her sides.

"Are you an angel," the voice asked softly.

---------

As she felt her grip losing on reality, once again she blacked out the color leaving her face; as she felt someone catch her and lay her down on the ground. Softly the teen whispered, "Riku?"

- Riku's point of view! -

Upon hearing the gentle whisper, he smirked as he turned his gaze to the replicas/ Watching them he snarled darkly, "Let's finish this, shall we?" As the two replicas attacked him, he fended them as much as he could; attacking his replica he jumped backwards. Landing exactly where he wanted to, his outfit changed to that of his dark mode. Making it where it was hard to tell the two Rikus apart, a small smirk coming to his lips.

He attacked each of the replicas, he felt the strain of the attacks from them both. Snarling he fought off their attacks, frowning as he soon heard a soft, gentle whisper, "She doesn't care about you, she's been feeding you lies left and right." Snarling he glared at the two replicas and spat back,

"Shut up! This fight isn't over!"

Hearing a noise behind him, he spun around to see Illya. Turning back around he tossed to her over his shoulder, "Come Illya, let's wipe the floor with these two!" Hearing a squeak out of pleasure as the raven-haired teen replied,

"'Kay!" The two then took on their replicas, both holding a strange almost haunting grace in their fighting style. As the battle came to an end, he felt a frown tug at his lips as he heard the replicas words. Looking at the teen aged girl next to him, he knew how she felt. Wrapping his arms around her, he held her in a tight yet gentle embrace. "It's okay, Illya."

~~~~~~

Turning my gaze to him,
I feel him worry about me;
Worried for his own safety,
I watch as you look at me with that look.

Not letting you see the frown,
I hide it behind a smile;
As you watch me with those sad eyes,
I hold you close and whisper gentle.

Next thing we know it begins,
To pour harder then ever;
Walking inside I stay silent,
As you go into a different room.

Watching as you come back,
I see that as the outfit is;
Different I smile as you smile,
That same old childish smile at me.

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter, sorry its taken me so long to notice that you put up a new addition.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: Kingdom Heart and it's characters aren't mine, I don't own the game. I wish I did though!

Wishes For Your Happiness​

Looking out at the heart-shaped moon, hearing a gentle rapping on the bedroom door. His cerulean eyes looked over to the doorway, as he said, "Come in." A nobody with emerald green eyes and flaming-red hair showed up. A small smirk on his lips, he watched the cold fire in those emerald green hue pools. Snarling the owner of them spat coldly,

"Marriage!" Confused 'bout the bitterness in the normally cool voice, he continued to watch as the nobody stormed the room. Not knowing about the comfort the nobody needed, he watched silently until he finally asked quietly,

"Nia?" The teen glared at him, those flaming-red locks dancing in the non-existent breeze. Cringing under the coldness of the glare, swiftly the spiky, dirty-blond haired nobody pressed on quickly,

"What's this about 'marriage'?" Demyx spat the last word out with posion and pure bitterness on it. As he waited for a reply from the teen, he watched as number fourteen paced the room. Clearly in a bad mood, as the female nobody stopped and replied in a voice barely above a tone you could hear,

"There's something about an arrange marriage for me, for when I'm of age. The thing is, I haven't even met this guy before hand." Knowing that Nia could use all the comfort she could get, he stood up and wrapped his arms around her as he whispered in a kind, comforting tone,

"It's okay, no one's going to hurt you as long as I'm here." As he held her close to him, he smiled as he heard a muffled whisper of,

"Halloween Town, please Meyx." Smiling he opened a portal and bowed mockingly, then he turned his gaze to Nia (he was standing at his full height) and asked in a gentlemen sort of tone,

"Where to m'lady?" Giggling the half a head shorter nobody replied mirthfully tone,

"Halloween Town please, m'lord." Nodding his head, number nine grabbed her hand and lead her through the swirling mass of blacks and purples. As they reached Halloween Town he watched Nia enjoy herself.

--------

Looking around she felt her own firey-spirit soar, looking at Riku she frowned as she saw that look. "You need to unwind, Illya." He stated firmly, something about coming here and changed Riku. Frowning the raven-haired keybearer piped up curiously,

"How come Riku-kun?" As Riku gave her a look telling her to calm down, she frowned even more and asked again,

"How come?" Shaking his head Riku snapped back,

"Just do it, Illya! You've become too wind up!" A weak smirk coming to her lips, Illya walked calmly over to Riku and murmured something into his ear. Giggling as Riku's face turned beat red, she spun away and raced through the gate. Glancing over her shoulder she saw him following her, but noticed he stopped. Stopping as well she looked back at him and waited, something wasn't right by the look on his face.

Just then Riku smirked and began chasing after her, but what neither of them knew was that they were being watched. Stopping Illya glanced around confused, looking back at RIku she brushed it off and began running once more. Quite suddenly something showed up, a transparent figure of a blond-haired girl.

"Naminé?" Smiling the blond-haired girl nodded her head, she spun around and racing towards the door. Stopping Naminé looked back at the two keybearers and called out to them,

"Come on! It's this way!" As the two raced after Naminé, hardly any fun being put in it for Illya. Using her wings she fell back and then caught up again, gliding with Naminé. She stopped the blond and they waited, seeing that Riku was only a foot away from them. She nodded her head and they took off after the rest, as they reached a room Illya stopped looking into the pod with Sora.

As she felt that fire burning, she knew that something was almost familier to Naminé that you wouldn't think about. Looking around as Riku talked with the blond, she only caught pieces of what was being said. Stopping as Riku came to his choice, she looked at him waiting to hear his reply to it. "Riku?" She asked, he was unusually quiet. Naminé as well waited for the answer, finally the silver-haired warrior replied with,

"Sora always did as he pleased. It doesn't matter what we were doing--he'd still go off and leave me with all the work. Take the raft we were gonna use to leave the islands. That was all me. I've made up my mind. When this slacker wakes up, I'm gonna tell him off good. I told him to take care of Kairi, and here he is taking a nap! But I can't chew him out if I've been sleeping, too."

Turning her gaze back to what she had been staring at, she didn't listen to the rest of it until Riku began to walk away.

"Look after Sora. Come on Illya, we got to finish this!" Nodding her head Illya chased after Riku, stopping she thought about how calm this floor was. Seeing Mickey she wasn't even through as they walked towards Diz, stopping as she heard the boys talking her head snapped up. Glaring at Diz the raven-haired warrior spat in a hallow tone, "What do you want, Diz?!"

As the man turned his gaze to her, he smirked as he asked her, "Are you going to fight your destined fate? Will you walk in the path of light? Or will you stay in the shadows where you belong?"

Snarling Illya snapped back to him in a cold, icy-bitter sort of tone to it, "Neither! I'll take the path of twilight!" As she continued to fight, she then zoned out as the others continued talking. But snapped back into as Riku asked bitterly,

"'Watch,' as in support me, or watch me get toasted?" Not being able to help it she chimed, "There's popcorn!" Seeing the questioning look in Riku's eyes, she mumbled softly barely hearable,

"Sorries, I couldn't help it." Glancing away she continued to feel the pain, looking up she asked silkly, "What's the matter little, Riku?"

As another wave of emptiness, she frowned as she glanced away and finally looked back as she heard they were moving again. As they walked through basement one, Illya didn't pay any attention to what was going on. Something was clearly troubling the teen, maybe it was what Diz had said to her.

---------

As the two nobodies hanged out, Nia watched Demyx get in trouble with Jack. Giggling she tossed to number nine, "You're suppose to stay out of trouble!" As the two raced away from Jack, they stopped as they saw Saix standing there. Furious with their childish act, whimpering softly Nia hid behind Demyx as she asked in a squeaky sort of voice,

"What...is...it Saix?" Saix had always scared the living daylights out of her, continuing to hide behind Demyx she squeaked louder as Saix replied coldly,

"You, Nia. You're way to much like a child." Cringing she felt that Demyx was ready to fight, she was taken aback as Demyx spat just as coldly back, "You don't need to scare Nia!"

As the two higher ranking nobodies got their weapons ready, before Nia could do anything to stop the two. They began to fight any other, not being able to take it as she watched Saix about ready to kill Demyx.

"STOP!" She bellowed, as the two boys looked at her, she continued angrily, "I don't need to see this in between ya two! Ever come to think that I'm ashamed of you guys?!"

She was furious with her two higher rankings, as she held back even more bitter words she remembered that her brother's dad had died, so her mom messed up and had her making her...well never mind what she was. She was a love child, but since she didn't truly have a dad she just went by the name of her brother.

She had been baring a name of shame and pity, glaring at the two boys acrossed from her. Nia began screaming at them once more, "You don't know how it feels! I ain't nothing but a love child!"

As she felt her firey temper grow, she turned away and fled from them. Tears of fury and rage raced down her pale cheeks. As she reached this one area she fell to her knees as pure anger filled her non-existent heart, standing up she walked through to Port Royal.

---------

As they continued making their way to Ansem, she stopped as she stared glassy eyed at Riku. "Ri...Riku." As the silver-haired warrior spun around to face Illya, confused he stared into those blindfolded eyes as he asked,

"What is it, Illya?" As he stared at her, she turned her gaze to the ground as she mumbled, "I can't help but think of what Diz said, it seems so true on how I feel." She looked up furious with the fact she was saying this, looking down she pressed on with it.

"I mean, that let's say I am a nobody. What will come to be of me?" As Riku held her tightly, he stroked her hair as he whispered kindly,

"It doesn't matter, I'll always love you no matter what you are." A smile on her lips, Illya nodded stiffly as she stared into Riku's eyes. But as Riku let up on the embrace, she stiffened and whispered swiftly and quietly,

"Riku, don't let go." As she felt Riku stroke her hair, she felt safe as the silver-haired warrior held her in his arms. Illya looked into those ocean blue tinted icy-green eyes, seeing the bright smile in them she asked in quite chlidish tone,

"Riku, what's the matter?" Confusion in her gray tinted amethyst violet eyes, stray locks of raven hair hung in the keybearer's face. Soon she felt her own heart shatter, when those soft, tender loving words were whispered,

"It's nothing, Illya. Don't worry, I'll never let anything or anyone hurt you...I promise you that." As Riku gave her a kiss on the lips, the world around her melted away.

------

As you hold me close,
I lose all sense of control;
Letting you hold me closer then,
I thought possible for this stage of love.

Looking into your ocean blue eyes,
I'm lost within the deep depths of them;
As the world melts away I know that,
You'll always be mine and never hurt me.

Not truly caring about,
The rest of the world I;
Lose all sense expect for you,
Now that this is peaceful I couldn't care.

Finally as you kiss me,
I go glassy eyed lost in;
The moment with you and you,
Alone for nothing truly matters.

~~~~~

There is only two more chapters, then this one ish done...then there's the next one. *sighs*

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Aw that was a really nice new addition, I really enjoyed reading it.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: Kingdom Heart and it's characters aren't mine, I don't own the game. I wish I did though! Oh yeah, this is like about twenty pages long for this thing. You'll find out the reason for the song at the end of the chapter, but still, I hope you like this one.

Fighting With My Darkness, Battle Number One​

Feeling the her whole heart within him, Riku lost all sense of anything but her. Suddenly snapping back to his senses, he pulled back ocean blue tinted icy-green eyes worried. "Illya, run for it when I tell you to." He whispered, spinning around he said to the empty room at large.

"Come out, I can smell you." Just then Ansem appeared in front of him, snarling he pushed Illya backwards. That protective big brother instinct kicking into overdrive. Snarling he knew what Illya would say, pushing her away he whispered in a rush, "Run now, I don't want you too get hurt." Knowing how hot-headed and tempered the raven-haired teen is, he urged her quietly to leave hearing the angry replies he was getting.

Riku knew that Illya wouldn't understand, spinning around his silver hair hit his cheek. Stinging it for a moment he pushed Illya backwards, spinning back around he used his Darkness to hold Illya back. "NO! Run for it, I know you don't want to...but this is my fight. Not yours, I know you also want to fight him, but no. I won't allow you to fight this battle." He stated firmly and coldly.

Glancing over his shoulder, some of his silver hair hung in his face. "Go, please kitty, I don't want you to get hurt, pretty thing." As he readied himself for the fight at hand, Riku gritted his teeth in worry about what might happen to Illya. As he barely dodged an attack of Ansem's, Riku let his mind wonder back to when him and Illya were only eight or nine years old. Neither one of them was ten, a smirk on his lips and Riku wouldn't have been surprised if Illya was remembering this right now too.

-------

Looking at the eight year old Illya across from him, he smirked as he heard the angry plea of, "Take it easy, please Riku!" As the two continued their play fight, he chuckled as Illya took an attack full force. Shaking the silver-haired nine year old boy shook his head, looking at Illya he tossed to her,

"You shouldn't do that girl, you'll only hurt yourself." As the two kids continued their play fighting, he smiled as Illya knocked his sword out of his hand. Nodding his head in defeat he picked it up, looking back at the raven-haired kid his eyes widened. Racing over to her Riku checked for a pulse, finding one the silver-haired boy was relived that he found one. Putting one of Illya's arms around his shoulder, helping her back to the boat.

He put her in it and began heading back home, while they were still out at sea he smiled at her. Seeing that Illya was waking up, he smiled at the younger girl. As the two of them began talking, he laughed at a comment Illya made. Looking at her the silver-haired nine year old replied, "Am I that bad? I'm the barrier you must over come, so you and I will continue to exist together. Even if you hate me. That's what being a big brother is."

Seeing that look of anger in those gray eyes, he smiled as Illya snapped, "Yes! I know that's what a brother's for!" Watching as the raven-haired girl fell into the water, he jumped into it tossing his own safety aside and trying to protect Illya. Reaching the surface he gasped, as the cold wind mixed with the water. Looking at unconscious girl in his left arm, Riku looked around seeing that the boat was gone.

Snarling quietly under his breath, he began heading for the Island but it was still quite a bad fight when they reached home. Reaching the door he felt Illya beginning to stir, looking at her the boy smiled with his ocean blue tinted icy-green eyes. "You..." Not being able to finish the question, do to the front door being flung open and being knocked over by Kairi. Struggling to keep a hold on Illya and trying not to lose his balance.

Finally being able to do it, he was attacked by questions not only from Kairi and Sora, but from his parents worse of all. Gulping he swiftly answered the questions. As it reached the one he feared, he glanced away as his mom asked it.

(please play "Angry All The Time" from this part of the flashback and down, just do it okay, I need it to kinda get the full blown thing out. Here's a link: Click! It shows how Riku's feeling for the rest of the chapter.)

Shaking his head he replied, "I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to say anything about that fight me and Illya had." Heading upstairs his foot was on the bottom step, his silver hair was covering his face.

"Ri...Riku. Umm, I..." Illya said softly, lifting his head up he looked at the raven-haired girl from over his shoulder. Spinning around he waited to hear, seeing that kind, child-like smile on 's lips as he stared into her eyes. "Thank you," she finished softly. Flushing at this he mumbled a swift you're welcome, then fleeing up the stairs he didn't even look back at her. He was surprised that anyone truly cared, it was the first time since he was six.

Stopping inside of his room, he locked the door his face still extremely pale. As the hours ticked by he wasn't sure anymore, looking out the wind the silver-haired boy didn't even hear the knock on his door. "Riku, can I come in?" A gentle, innocent voice asked. Looking towards the door shocked, as he was taken aback by this. It had been rough for the past two years with his family, now things were beginning to let up as he thought about the past.

"Y...Yes you may, but please remember to shut the door behind you." He replied, turning his gaze back out the window, he heard the door shut softly not looking at the figure. He asked them coldly,

"Who are you and what do you want?" Hearing no reply he was about to ask again, but didn't as he heard soft, gentle footsteps walking towards him. Dragging his eyes away from the window, he saw gray tinted amethyst violet eyes and raven hair. Surprised he glared at her then turned his gaze back to the window, money having been tight the past few years. But it got even more tight when Illya arrived here, it appeared as if he was holding her to blame...but then again he was left behind so long ago.

"Riku, please, don't be angry. I don't like it that you're always mad at me." As he felt his rage towards the girl boiling, he turned eyes of cold fire at her and screamed,

"Get out of my sight! It's all your fault that my family's the way it is! Just leave me alone you wench!" Hiding his head behind his hair and in his arms, he whispered in a broken voice, "Just go, I hate you and you hate me. You must have killed my brother, I hate you for everything. I know you did it, you're an angel of misery." He felt the salty tears ready to leak from his eyes, pushing them away he kept his face hidden from the girl that was only a few feet from him.

He didn't know why, but it just felt better that he aimed his anger at Illya. Not looking at the girl he stared out the window, feeling someone touch his hand he knew who it was. Turning eyes that burned with cold fire of ocean blue pools, onto hurt gray ones that just stared into his eyes. Reflecting the sorrow he felt deep inside, knowing that it was a trick he yanked away from her gentle grip. Glaring at the eight year old he screamed again,

"Get out of my room!"

----- A few hours later ----

Still the silver-haired boy lost his temper with Illya, pacing the room angrily he had managed to get Illya out of his room. Stopping he punched the wall, he loathed the girl. "I hate her, can't she just disappear for good?" Falling to the floor he watched the wall where his hand was, no one knew how it felt to be left behind by the world. Hearing a gentle noise from behind him, he lifted his head and glanced over his shoulder to see Illya standing there. Snarling he stood up and spun around, enraged by the mere sight or thought of her.

"Leave me alone, I...I wish you would disappear for good." He snarled darkly, seeing the impact of his words had hit her hard. He smiled in delight at 's pain, he then heard something that broke past his cold wall.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk, I know how it feels to be left so far behind by the world. You don't have to be angry all the time." His heart shattering at the pain in her voice and eyes, he glanced away unsure of what to think anymore about this stuff...about life for crying out loud! Looking at her again he knew that look, it was a look of sorrow, lost and confusion. Walking over to her to see that glow was gone, he placed his hands on 's shoulders and then pulled her into a brother-like hug. Unsure of what to say he stammered in a broken voice,

"It...It's okay, Illya. Y...You're not the only that feels that way, I know exactly how you feel about being left behind." As he held her within his arms, he felt the joy lost within the past two years come back. Looking at her the silver-haired boy asked, "Want some ice-cream? I'll buy if you want any." Seeing that happy glow back in the once dull gray hue pools, he smiled as they raced out of the room and straight for their parents.

Reaching the two adults the silver-haired woman smiled at them, stopping at the table Riku looked at his mom. "What's the matter, sweetie?" His mom asked in a honey silk voice, as Riku froze by the questioning tone he glanced over to Illya and stammered,

"Well...you see, Illya here wanted some ice-cream." A laugh escaping the raven-haired girl's lips, she looked over at him as she asked silkily,

"Me? What about ye self? Don't ye want any or not?" Taken aback by the tone she had been speaking, Illya looked at the silver-haired boy who was just as equally surprised. Looking away from those gray tinted amethyst pools, he stared into his moms ocean blue tinted icy-green eyes as she asked softly,

"Yes, what about yourself Riku?" Shaking his head he glanced at the floor, his sad ocean blue tinted icy-green eyes stared at the floor. Softly he sighed as he gave a stiff and hallow reply of,

"No mom, I don't want any ice-cream, I was going to take Illya out for some." But the truth was that he did, but he didn't have enough money for him and Illya. Having gotten use to this, he was shocked when his mom said in her normal cool and understanding voice,

"You both can have ice-cream, I'll buy this time around, 'kay?" Looking at his mom those sad ocean blue eyes brightened up in a heart beat, nodding his head he looked at his dad who had raven hair with onyx eyes. A smirk in his dad's eyes, Riku felt happy once more in his life. Looking around the room he noticed that smile, nodding his head to Illya but there was more too the smile; confused he looked at his parents and asked,

"What our you guys hiding?" Illya was the one that answered quickly,

"You see, they were going to take you out tonight...or did you forget already Riku?" As his ocean blue eyes traveled around the room, 'til' it landed on the date. His eyes dimmed as he remembered what happened two years ago, well it would be as of tomorrow. "My birthday, but it doesn't truly matter, right?" He mumbled in reply.

---------

A small frown tugged at his lips as he thought about his brother, blocking an attack he whispered softly, "Illya, please help me." He looked into Ansem's amber colored eyes, he was losing faith within himself and he knew it. Closing his eyes he felt Illya enter the battle, smirking his eyes snapped open. The fire within the ocean blue pools anew, looking over to Illya he smiled as he saw the dark gown.

He was happy as he got some help, he wasn't normally the kind to ask for help. But he was glad that Illya was there, by his side not willing to leave him. Out of breath he listened as Illya's attack hit Ansem, frowning remembering another time he had lost his temper with her. Having hate it when he yelled at her, but yet she always was there for him no matter what.

As the battle raged on he used the Soul Eater blade to block another attack, looking to see Change of Heart go flying past him a smirk came to his lips. "Not bad, Illya! You sure have gotten better, but then again..." His voice trailed off as Illya smirked at him, her fire filled the tint amethyst violet in her eyes. Nodding her head the silver-haired keyblader, glowed a dark, shimmering blue as he lifted off the ground and she cast a spell.

"Dark Aura!"

Dashing around the battle field Riku smirked, hitting Ansem while Illya used spells powering up his attack. Landing he looked over to her, as yet another memory came back of his childhood.

------

Looking at his older brother, the silver-haired seven year old snarled, "Easy up, please. You know you're stronger!" His brother chuckled as he watched, looking over too their younger brother he felt a ping of anger. Looking back into those ocean blue pools with those onyx black ones, knowing that Yami was much more skilled then him but he also say that look of brotherly-challenge within his brother's eyes. Confused the silver-haired six year old and watched his brother, their five year old brother was on the side lines.

"Umm, Yami, what's the matter with you?" His brother snapping out of the trance he was in, looked at the kid before him although he was still a kid himself. The nine year old shook his head and replied in a distant voice,

"Nothing, brother." As the two continued the fighting they heard footsteps, as their childhood friend Sora showed up. Taking his gaze off of his brother and looking over, his eyes snapping back over to those onyx ones to see the wooden blade hit him on his shoulder. Falling to the sand below, he punched the ground this was always happening to him. As he felt his own firey-temper go through the roof, he frowned as he thought about it.

"Why? Why am I no...what's the matter Yami?!" The sudden change in question happened, because of the fact that Yami went pelting past him. Spinning around on the spot his confusion filled ocean blue pools found the reason why, as they landed on his little brother fear quickly replaced the confusion as thoughts raced through Riku's mind; worried about the raven-haired five year old he watched the scene unfold before him.

"Go get help, both of you!" Yami barked, looking at Sora the silver-haired boy didn't wait for a reply. Swiftly he spun around and fled down the beach, hearing running footsteps behind him told him that Sora was following suit. As they reached the dock Riku forgot about the boat, diving into the water he began heading straight for the island turning around he shook his silver head and snapped,

"No Sora! We won't have time for the boats, let's head over now!" Seeing the nod in agreement as the brunette jumped in, as the two headed for the Island Riku forgot everything other then his brothers. Reaching the other Island the two boys jumped out, Riku was ahead of Sora easily racing straight for his parents.

Bloating through the once closed portal, stopping infront of his parents those worried, scared filled ocean blue eyes locked onto his mom. "Sasuke! He's in trouble!" Both the raven and silver haired adults looked worried, standing up Riku's mom looked at his dad. But her ocean blue tinted icy-green eyes back to Sora's sky blue ones, when the five year old panted,

"It's true Mr. and Ms. Terra. Yami is back on the Island trying to take care of Sasuke, please, I don't know how much time we've got!" As the silence filled the room after this, both the adults were heading straight for the door. As Miss Terra stopped at the door, looking over her shoulder at Riku and Sora she ordered,

"Stay here, both of you. I don't want either one of you coming, I know you don't like it Riku...but just do it." Suddenly his father spun around and snapped,

"Let's go, I'll be talking with you later, Riku." Stiffening at this cold order, he hated it when his father was mad at him. Shaking his head Riku dashed out the door, past his parents and down the sidewalk heading straight for the docks. Stopping he spun around to look at his parents, an anxious look in those ocean blue eyes he called back, "Come on!" Turning back around he fled down the path, getting to the docks before anyone else.

He once again tossed his own safety aside and jumped in, swimming for the Island he reached it within a few mintues. Dashing out of the now icy-cold water, he headed straight for Yami seeing his brother's ebony hair in the sunlit sky. Stopping he looked at his brother and reported,

"Mom and dad's on the way, they should be here within a few mintues." Glancing out at the water to see, sure enough his folks were heading this way. Sora not too far behind the adults, as the two adults and Sora hit the beach. Riku didn't know why but he already felt dispair, it was as if he knew it was no point in trying to save Sasuke.

"Don't bother, Sasuke's dead...there's no sign of life." Yami mumbled, but what none of them knew what that he was just in a bad coma.

---------

Feeling his anger continue to burn, he attacked Ansem head on not even stopping. As the match finally ended, he fell to his knees as Ansem disappeared. Feeling the salty sting of the tears, he hid them from Illya know that she wouldn't understand. "Riku, please let me in. It hurts me to see you this way, can't the world leave us alone? We're enough alone, aren't we?"

As he felt Illya's arms wrapped around him, he felt the tears slid down his cheeks not even trying to stop them. But his mind traveled back to the memory again, Riku had always been blue around his birthday 'cause of the memory. As he let Illya hold him, he heard Mickey stand up as Illya did. He looked at the mouse king and nodded stiffly, looking at Illya silently asking her to lead.

As he followed Illya and Mickey he listened to them, finally as they reached the entrance he looked down. "I can't go back home," he whispered. As he explained why to them, he was surprised as Illya whispered in a kind, honey-like tone,

"It doesn't matter Riku, I'll stay by you no matter what. Remember what I told you a few years ago?" Nodding his head he smiled as he remembered, a smile coming to his lips he replied,

"Yeah, I'm not alone in the world. I've got you, Sora, Kairi and everyone else that I care about. And those who care about me. But what happens if..." He was cut across as Illya walked over and hugged him, returning the embrace he heard her whisper once more,

"I know how it feels to be left so far behind by the world. You don't have to be angry all the time."

--------

As I hold you close,
I stare into your face;
Knowing that feeling of,
Being left so far behind.

As you mumble something,
I stare at you with gentle eyes;
I tell you that you don't have to,
Be angry all the time like you are now.

I promise that I won't leave,
As I see the nod in agreement;
I still catch that sense of doubt,
Pulling you lower to my height I give you a kiss.

Two years have come,
Since we met at the fair;
Who knew it would stare off that way?
But it doesn't matter, you don't have to be angry all the time.

~~~~~~

Me: Okay, I hope you liked this chapter. By the way, I know it's late...but happy birthday brother! I was thinking of the fight me and my bro' had yesterday, so this is were this chapter sort of came from. I was working on it before then, but the memories were kinda based off of that. By the way, the Sasuke in here isn't the one from Naruto.

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter KH I'm sad that there's only one more left though.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Trust me Haku, you're not the only one that's shocked and sad about it. I'm surprised that it's coming to a close, but don't worry! There's still the two of them needing to go home! Illya, Riku and the other nuts cases. So, there's going to be another story.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts and it's characters aren't mine, I don't own the game. I wish I did though!

Walking down the path of Dawn​

Walking down the dark road Illya and Riku glanced at each other, Mickey wasn't too far behind the two keybladers but the night was silent. As the path twisted and turned the raven-haired teen stopped, looking around she could have swore she felt someone close by. But what is not known to them, is the now onyx tinted ocean blue that have a tint of icy-green in them watched from above. As he watched his brother and this girl, he listened for anything that would tell him the girl's name.

"Riku, something isn't right. There's someone here." The raven-haired female whispered. As a Heartless appeared, she stricked it before it could strike. Stunned by this he watched, frowning he didn't understand what was up. He just felt major pity for the girl, it was as if he knew something about her most wouldn't even have guessed of the teen. Shaking his head Sasuke watched them as they continued on their way, unsure of what to think of Illya or of this whole thing he followed.

Watching as the female teen fell behind, he waited silently for someone to say something. "Illya, what's the matter?" Said that so familier cool voice, looking at Riku too see that he was worried about Illya he remained silent. As the raven-haired teen peered into those ocean blue eyes, curious by what she was staring at Sasuke allowed himself to peer into Riku's eyes. As he saw the memories from long ago, frowning he jumped backwards fleeing from the two.

The thriteen year old felt too much confusion, looking around he was so unsure of himself. What's going on?! Who's this Illya lass? Why isn't Riku looking for me? Maybe he doesn't care about his brothers anymore? He railed silently. Furious with that last thought he raced off to tell his brother, stopping he spun around and dashed back towards Riku. Stopping a little ways away from them, he watched the two teens silently.

"Come on Illya, I want to find them. Can't you just forget about whoever did that?" Riku asked anxiously, lost even more he watched the two teens. As he waited along with Riku for Illya's reply, he was taken aback as she whispered, "Fine, I will." As the two continued walking down the path, as he listened to his brother's footsteps he followed them but stayed a few feet behind them. Stopping as Diz came into view, he knew this man 'cause of the past. But yet this girl triggered an old song that his mom use to play, over that same night the lass arrived on the Islands.

She sits among the pieces of broken glass and photographs
Reluctantly releases the last of what was her past
It struck without warning or did she just ignore the signs
In those dark clouds forming behind those silver lines​

---------

Laying on the beach he knew he couldn't go home, frowning as the truth sunk in he watched the sunset. Why did you guys forget? It was now a year later, watching his now eight year old brother. As that nasty storm was coming in, he watched as that raven-haired girl showed up. Confused he watched as the scene unraveled before him, as he watched Illya it was just something about her.

Helping her find her way to the shore, holding her on the beach as the storm continued to rage. His eyes snapped up as he cried, "Can she survive this storm?" As he knew no one would reply to this cried out question, he moved her away from the edge of the beach trying to help her. Looking at her with sad, dim and dull onyx eyes.

"Survive, you have to survive this storm." He whispered, as he figured out that she was okay he relaxed. As the past woke up inside of him, the six year old watched the girl as the storm raged on. Seeing a man in red he titled his head to the side, as the man walked towards him Sasuke moved the girl into the shadows. Watching him with cold fire in his eyes, he asked bitterly,

"How can I help you, sir?" As he then figured it out as the man titled his head towards the portal, nodding his head the raven-haired boy followed the man through the swirling mass of blacks and purples. As they walk out into a mansion he sat down, watching the man Sasuke asked,

"What's your name?" The man stopped what he was doing, looking over to the kid he was a bit surprised that the kid hadn't asked this sooner. Looking away the man wrapped in red replied in a sort of sad and forgotten tone,

"It doesn't matter about my true name, but you may call me Diz."

---------

Sasuke listened anxiously to what was being said, but he too watched what was going on. Knowing that Illya was only from the looks of it a year younger then Riku, cold fire came to his eyes as he thought about his brother. "How could you, Riku?" He asked out loud, his org-like hood hid his face so they couldn't see. Walking towards them to see that they also wore something like an organization xiii cloak. Snarling as he saw Riku he directed his gaze to Illya, looking over the teen he nodded his head in approval.

"Ah, I see you have decided to join us, Lunar." Smiling Sasuke nodded his head, since he had asked Diz too call him Lunar instead of Sasuke. Looking away his own onyx eyes stared at the path. Not looking at any of them he urged,

"Please continue with what you were saying, Diz." He prayed that Illya wouldn't remembered his voice, but to his lucky the raven-haired girl had remembered his voice.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Shaking his head he looked at Diz and urged him, as Diz nodded his head he asked the two keybladers,

"Will you take the road to light..." Pausing for a moment his gaze landed on Illya, a look of distaste and pity came to his eyes as he sneered at her,

"...or will you take the road to darkness?" Seeing the hurt look that crossed Illya's face, he was furious with Diz for that cold-heartedness. Glaring at Diz from under the hood, he waited silently for a reply from the silver or raven haired teen. Finally after a good few mintues of waiting, Riku and Illya reply as Illya began walking around Diz,

"Neither, I'm taking the middle road." As the mouse king gazed up at Riku stunned, the silver-haired fighter followed Illya around Diz. Watching as Diz lowered his head and asked,

"You mean the twilit road to nightfall?" Illya was the first one to stop and spin around to face Diz, that look in her eyes said it all as Sasuke stared at her with onyx eyes.

"No, the road to dawn." Riku replied as he too glanced over his shoulder, meeting his brother's gaze he froze. Does he know who I am? He thought stunned, but what told him that Riku must know is,

"I'll fight until I can make sure and get my brothers home."

The door it slammed like thunder and the tears they fell like rain
And the warnings from her family whirl like a hurricane
She's drowning in emotions and she cannot reach the shore
She's alive but can she survive the storm​

As the song finished he understood, that Riku cared about Illya and everyone else. Nodding his head Sasuke raced down the path, catching up to them he asked in a hallow tone, "May I come with you two?" Seeing the nod in approval from the silver-haired warrior, he smiled almost wanting to lower the hood he didn't. Not yet, the organization mustn't know...not yet about Riku havin' brothers. He thought.

~~~~

I'm not doing a poem on this one, couldn't think of one for this...but this is it. Now time to work on the prologue for Nobody's Feelings: Save me from the Darkness (Help Me Find The Light)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back