• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Nobody's Feelings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter it seems as though Riku just had a lot of weight lifted from him, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of it's characters. The lyrics belong to Randy Travis, the song is "Promises" Me: Yes, I live and gonna see more of that song! Riku: You're lucky, I didn't hit you harder on the head! Me: I'll try to make the next part longer!

Cheap Whiskey part one​

Nia looked around frowning she remembered her past, summoning a portal she and Demyx walked through it. Confused why they were at Port Royal, he followed her silently unsure what to think of this stuff. She walked into one of the bars, walking up to the bartender she whispered, "Any requests?" The bartender looked up at her, hiding the look of sadness from her.

"Yeah, one of the little ol' gals want you to do Promises." Smiling at the bartender she walked over to the stage, summoning her sitar which was midnight blue with a white rose on it. She warmed up before she began playing the melody, she kept her head down thinking about her own childhood and how much this song fits.

"Cheap perform and painted faces, fallen angels fill the places. Where I go when my troubles pull me down, all the lies I know they'll tell me and the time that they'll sell me. For a while I'll be the biggest gal in town, back at home in bed he's crying for his love for me is dying." She stopped as she heard that it wasn't only her sitar, looking around her eyes landed on Demyx smiling at him Nia nodded her head.

This time she wasn't the one singing, it was Demyx who began singing. "But she'll prey that I make it safely through the night, when the mornin' sun starts showin' to her bedside I'll be going. And she'll hold me, while I face the morning light. And I'll make promises, promises to change, I'll make her promises swear I'll rearrange. And I'll start giving her all the love she needs, if only she will stay.

Once again she'll reasure me, and I believe her love will cure me. And I'll fall asleep with teardrops on my face, Lord I know she's just a woman, and that her love can't last forever. And someday soon I know, that she'll leave without a trace.
" Demyx noticed that she really wanted to singing this next part, nodding his head it wasn't from the one that was drinking point of view, instead it was from the one at home.

"For broken' promises will tear my dreams apart, just token promises will someday break my heart. And for the last time I'll hold him while him when he'll cry, and while his sleeping I'll quietly say goodbye." A single tear rolled down her cheek, she wanted to break down and cry but she couldn't. She looked up at the group to hear anything, she had been blocking out most of it.

~- Castle Oblivion -~

Illya looked over at Riku, she was sick of this game looking at him she whispered, "Riku, I don't know why but something doesn't feel right." She waited for him to reply to what she said. Seeing the look on his face she turned her gaze to the ground, she looked around the room trying to figure it out looking back at Riku. "Riku, so, what do you have to say?" Riku shook his head trying to think of something, looking into those grey-violet pools.

She smiled a little as she saw the look on his face, she noticed that he seemed happier too. "I don't want to be mad anymore," she whispered gently. She then walked with Riku listening to him talk, his voice was so soothing when she was uptight or upset about something. She then shook her head as he asked something about Sora, she had thought up more of that song she's writing.

"I know that my heart want you, but does your heart want me? It doesn't matter as long as I have you, nothing can change how I feel for you. I wish you know how I felt. But you will never know the truth, 'bout how I feel towards you. You will never know the truth 'bout how I feel towards you, maybe one day you might; but until then you will never know, the truth 'bout how I feel towards you. My love one."

She looked at Riku smiling as she saw the smile on his face, the two were just planning on hang out for the day. "Dare?" She asked, Riku looked at her a little confused about what she meant. "Do you love me?" She asked softly, she didn't mind him pulling her into his arms and giving her a swift kiss. Letting her go Riku watched as Illya began dancing around waiting for his answer. "I thought I told," he pretended to asked angrily.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own kingdom hearts or any of it's characters! This one might get a little bit more mature...but the next one should way better! WRANING: This is a short chapter, repeat this is a short chapter.

Cheap Whiskey part two​

Illya looked over to Riku a smile tugging at her lips, she glanced around the empty white room...they had cleared it of all the heartless. They were currently on floor...what now? (no really, what floor again?) She shook her head looking in front of her, she walked around the room they were like on floor six. She smiled as Riku stared at her wondering why she was smiling, looking over to Riku she cried, "Riku!"

Pretending to trip she stared up at Riku, the smile never changing she placed her hand on his shoulder. A strange spark came to her eyes, she then whispered softly in his ear, "Riku...you do know something? Sora loves Kairi, I know you 'use' to love her too." She then pushed away from him and dashed into the next room, glancing over her shoulder to see him the color around him was a bright yellow.

Flashback

A girl with black hair stood on the side lines with a girl with flaming red, watching the brunette and the silver-haired kids fight each other with wooden swords. She frowned as she watched the two boys, after they were finished she screamed, "Why?! What makes the fact me and Kairi are girls that we can't fight?!"

The kid with the silver hair stared at her, a smirk tugging at his lips he walked over to the younger Illya. "You've already said why, you're a girl." A smirk coming to her lips she hit Riku with her sword, staring at him a spark of fire came to her eyes glaring at Riku she waited for him to say something. "You dang witch! Why did you do that?!"

Gripping her sword even more tightly she snapped angrily, "I did it 'cause you said I can't fight, 'cause I'm a girl!" She watched as Riku got his sword attacking him, she had watched him fight many times so she knew what to do and when. Blocking his attack she pushed him backward, looking at him she taunted, "What's the matter Riku?"

Smirking at the eight year old Riku, she attacked him as he stood up proving that she could fight. "What are you afraid of?" She chimed, she blocked his attack it was a little while later that Riku finelly won. "Man, I take that back about you girls." Smirking she had done her job, she had showed Riku that she stared at him.

Ends Flashback

Giggling she rest her head on Riku's shoulder seeing the happy look on her face, she looked up into his ocean-blue tinted green eyes. "About that question, I see you Illya." She rested her head on his shoulder smiling sweetly at him, upon hearing his question to her looking up into his eyes. "You." She replied, she didn't want this moment to end.

~- Port Royal! -~

The two took their seats staring up at Demyx, Nia listened to the songs that had begun playing. She stared up as the bartender asked, "What will it be for the young lady?" Knowing the man she smiled weakly, she then stared up at the ceiling. "The usual," she whipsered gently. Demyx had taken some whiskey, the two remained silent listening to the song.

She looked over to Demyx then back down at her glass, a weak smile was on her lips although she was a bit of a child. "Demyx, I've been needing to ask...what do you think about the order?" She asked softly, feeling that Demyx was staring at her 'cause she had turned her gaze back to her drink. "I don't know, it's pretty confusing to tell you the truth.

~~~~~

They can be so confusing at times.
Why does it seem that some people,
Try to act like they have none?
They can be fun and great one mintue,

And then the next they can be cruel and cold,
It is so much trouble sometimes,
Sometimes you want to die because of them.
But they have away of keeping one bond to their life,

Always pulling on a with their masquerade.
Emotions can be so confusing,
Sometimes a person will put on,
A fake smile to hide the pain they feel.

Sometimes they break down and cry,
it's hard to tell what can happen with ones emotions.
They may seem sweet and not dangerous at first glance,
But if you give them a chance they can hurt you.

They seem to like pulling you around,
Trying to hurt you with all their might,
But it doesn't seem to happen most of the time.
They are confusing so much,

First one could be feeling happy and sad the next moment.
Sadness, happniess, lonelness, hatered, they're all emotions.
Never truly showing themselves,
they love playing countless of games.

Haku

<3
I thought that this one was another excellent chapter to the series so far awesome job xD.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own kingdom hearts or any of it's characters. I don't know if I'm going to be doing any of this from Illya's and/or Nia's point of views. Instead it's from their guys' point of view. The song that might be showing up in this is called "She don't know she's beautiful" I can't remember who does it though. I hope this length is better then the last one, hope you like the poem as well!

She don't know she's beautiful​

Riku watched as the young keybearer was brushing her hair, smiling he didn't truly care if her hair was messed up. Illya was beautiful either way, he remembered that he would get bit by the green-eyed monster when ever any of the boys on their home world would whistle. But yet she could never she what the fuse was about, Illya just doesn't know she's beautiful.

Smiling he walked over and helped her with her hair, after it was done he whispered gently in her ear, "Illya, your beautiful. You know that, right?" Staring into those grey tinted violet pools, he watched as Illya shook her head in reply to this. "Me? Beautiful? Yeah right, no one would ever love a girl like me." The fourteen year-old keybearer laughed.

Walking away he glanced over his shoulder staring at her, Illya was wearing now blue jeans and a white tank-top no longer the dark garment she was. They were on Basement six or five now, seeing that Illya was staring at him. He was confused on why, looking at the raven haired teen as a smile came to her lips. "Riku," whispered Illya.

Walking over to her the silver-haired teen pulled the raven-headed teen into his embrace. "Yeah, what is it Illya?" He asked softly. Looking into those grey-violet eyes he smiled as he saw the glow in them, smiling even more as Illya returned the embrace let her go and the two continued walking. "What do you think Sora is doing?" The teen asked gently.

Flashback

Walking down the street he smiled at the girl that was with him, stopping to look around to see some boys were staring at his 'little sister.' One of the boys let a whistle out 'cause of her, seeing that confused look on her face. Looking up to see Sora and Kairi heading there way, walking towards them with Illya beside him.

Reaching them he snarled quietly, "Man, those boys were whistling again." Sora laughed quietly at this, turning to look at Kairi he told her something. Kairi lead Illya away from Riku and him, the brunette looked back at his childhood friend. Smiling at the fourteen year old brunette he couldn't help but laugh, but when a scream pierced the air. "What?!" The two shouted together.

Racing down the street to see why, seeing the red and black haired girls were having trouble. "Leave them alone!" He snarled darkly, his wooden sword on hand 'cause the people that were bugging Kairi and Illya were some boys from their school. Snarling at them he waited for them to say something, seeing the looks on their faces.

A smirk coming to his own lips, Riku asked them gently in a deadly sort of voice, "Now, one last time. Do you wish to leave these two young ladies alone?" Learning to pretend to be angry with Illya but then again, she was never easy to understand. A smirk came to his lips as he knew that this wasn't going to be an easy fight.

~---~

She was just so beautiful in his mind that he got very protective about her, glancing around he saw that the boy were gone. But that was after one major fight having cuts, scrapes and bruises from the fight. Looking into her grey tinted violet eyes, his own ocean blue tinited icy-green holding this worried look. Smiling at him the younger teen wrapped her arms around him, looking at the young female he returned the embrace.

Stroking her cheek tenderly he whispered gently in her ear, "You know your beautiful, right?" Illya looked at him disbelieve in her eyes, a giggle escaped her lips as she replied gently, "Me? Beautiful, yeah right! Kairi's beautiful, not me." Frowning at these words knowing that Illya didn't understand, he stared at his as he put it 'little sister'.

Ends Flashback

Shaking his head bring himself back to the present, looking at into those grey tinted violet pools. "Yeah, what did you say?" He asked quickly. Seeing the sad look in the keybearer's eyes, frowning at this he asked softly, "What's the matter? Tell me, I want to know." Seeing the glow come back to Illya's eyes, he smiled at her.

"It's nothing," the keybearer lied. Averting her gaze from him, he watched as Illya still seemed up tight about something. Not liking this he whispered softly but yet firm in her ear, "Tell me, what's troubling this soft tender heart." Hearing the sigh escape her lips, he watched as she returned her gaze to him. "Well...it's just that..." Her voice trailed off.

~- Port Royal, Demyx's point of view -~

Watching as the red-headed nobody next to him stared into their glass of water, standing up he grabbed her hand and told her softly, "Come on, cheer up little missy." Seeing that look in her eyes, he lead her out of the tavern they were in. Leading her to the beach he pulled out his sitar, playing a few notes he watched as Nia began spinning.

Feeling people staring at the couple, brushing it away he continued to play. "Man, he's good on that sitar." Someone commanted, hearing a chuckle from someone else. "That girl's a good dancer." Someone else whispered. People were saying lots of things, but when one of them said, "Man, I wish that she was my girlfriend."

The blond-haired nobody stopped playing, looking at them he snarled, "Back off, she's my girl." Seeing the friendly smile he nodded, hearing something about Axel his eyes widen. "I'm sorry, but that's all for today!" He said as he pushed Nia through a portal, walking out of the other side he looked around. Looking to see that upset look, he frowned at her not wanting to say what as troubling him.

~---~

It was an hour later still Nia wasn't speaking to him, who was spinning around and around in circles. "Nia," he whispered softly. Seeing the questioning look that quickly came to her eyes, smiling at the young nobody he watched as she wrapped her arms around his waist. Returning the hug, he began whispering tender words into her ear.

Giving her a kiss he knew that Nia's hair was dancing in the wind, tighting his grip he whispered gently in her ear, "Nia, I promise...I won't let anything happen to you." He smiled on the inside as he hear her muffled reply. Ending the kiss they just stood there holding the other one, letting go first he remembered that nobodies don't have feelings.

"Man, that is the closest thing I've been able to feel to having emotions." He sighed, seeing the nod in agreement. The two walked through a portal, back to the castle that never was. Seeing Axel he watched as Nia left, turning his gaze the the firey nobody that was walking over to him now. "I didn't do anything to her, we were just talking." He said quickly.

~- Basement five, Riku's point of view -~

Riku watched as Illya spinned in a bunch of circles, a chuckle escaped his lips walkin' over to her. The silver-haired warrior placed his hand on her shoulder, seeing the look of surprise that crossed her face Riku smiled at her. "Easy there, I get it...you're afraid of something. What is it though? What has you afraid kitty-cat?" He asked gently.

~~~~

Listening to the peace,
That the night brings,
I don't know why,
They say that the day is better.

The night is just as nice,
There's a calm moment to it,
Listening to the noise the night brings,
Lstening to the music of the night.,

The calmness is so,
Over well meaning that,
I can't help but want to stay up and listen,
To the music of the night.

The music of the night,
Why can't people like,
The night and day?
Why do we have to choose?

The day is nice,
and calming, same thing with the music,
But the night just holds a tune,
That makes it hard to stay awake or fall asleep.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of it's characters, and I have no clue how this is going to turn out! I'm not in this spot, but someone I know is kinda in this spot; so I have no clue how this is going to turn out. Okay, a little bit of in sight on Nia's past...it kinda explain's why she's the way she is.

Because of you​

Nia looked up at the white ceiling a small frown coming to her lips, shaking her head she looked over to Demyx. Holdin' her breath as she saw the bruises he had, standing up she raced over to his side. "Demyx! What happened to you?!" She asked, she stared into those ocean blue eyes; looking at him the young nobody closed her eyes. Looking at him she remained quiet swiftly she turned her gaze to the ground.

Looking up at the blond she whispered gently, "Axel, he did this...why does he give a damn about how I feel?!" Her temper flaring she stormed out of the room, finding the 'Flurry of Dancing Flames' she glared at the red-haired nobody. "How could you?! You think that you can control my non-existent life, but you can forget it Axel!" Seeing he wanted to cut across her, the young firey nobody raised one of her fingers 'causing him to fall silent.

Her pretty much Irish temper just getting higher and higher, before she knew it she was yelling at Axel so bad that the whole Castle could hear these words of false anger. "Listen to me young lady, I'm not taking this from you anymore!" Snarling at the older and higher ranking member she spat, "Shut up! I'm sick and tired of the fact that you treat me like a kid!"

The next thing that was seen 'cause it happened so fast, was that Axel was sent into the wall and Nia had a hand print on her cheek; glowering at one another Axel barked, "Get out of my sight! I don't want to see you around here bitch!" Taken aback she spun around and fled from the room, running past Demyx the injured teen raced down the steps.

She looked down at a puddle she had come by, staring into those sad emerald green hue eyes she closed them thinking about something; listening as the raindrops continued to hit the ground around her. A small smile coming to her pale features, she knew that she was pretty much alone other then a few rouge Heartless that would show up from time-to-time.

Flashback

Looking at Axel to see that he was pretty up tight with what was going on, glancing down at the floor the child listened to what was being said. Her emerald green eyes holding a tint of fear in them, her head snapping up as she heard Xigbar's' statement of, "Why's that damn brat as flighty as she is?!" Snarling she snapped back, "'Cause of people like you!" Finding herself being sent flying into a wall, she was at the most ten and a half standing up.

"You'll never lose you temper with me!" Xigbar barked, glaring at him she spun around and stormed off. Silence falling in her wake, she didn't care what any of them had to say. Not a single one of them the young nobody's temper getting the better of her, looking up at the ceiling she whispered gently, "Because of him...I act the way I do." She reached her room and slammed the door before anyone could stop her, storming over to her bed she fell onto it.

~------~

At the age of thirteen a new member arrived amongst them, she watched as the newer nobody looked around the group. Watching as he began playing the song 'Boogie Wonderland' a smirk coming to her lips, she tossed over friendly to the new comer, "What's your name?!" Seeing the smirk on his lips, the nobody replied, "Demyx." Returning to his sitar the young nobody watched the lass, looking at her the nobody's clear sapphire blue eyes glowed brightly.

She shook her head seeing that he was trying hard, shaking her again looking at him snarling she snapped, "No! It doesn't work that way, try again in a few years." She wanted someone who would stare here in the face, someone who wouldn't break her heart as much as they wanted to do it. She had forced herself to not let herself get close to anyone.

Maybe this kid could change her life, maybe by some chance he wouldn't abandon her like so many has; watching the nobody she couldn't help but wonder if she had met him before. He seemed so familier watching him, she soon found herself dancing along to the music something she hadn't done for years now; losing all self-control to the beat she was in her own little world.

Ends Flashback

Staring up through sad emerald green eyes, she spun around to see Demyx standing there a smirk on his lips. "Demyx, you never found out about my past..." Rising a finger silencing the young nobody, walking over to her the 'Melodious Nocturne' continued to smirk at the young nobody. She returned the smirk walking over to him, she fell into his arms looking at him she whipsered, "Take me away, bring me anywhere but here."

~- Castle Obilivon! -~

Illya giggled as Riku was fighting about something, from what she was able to catch it sounded like through was a fight going on in his mind. "What's the matter Riku?" She asked, knowing that he wasn't going to answer. "You can't...she's been pretty much your sister since you were eight." Riku told himself, but loud enough for her to hear him.

"Just forget about that!" She shouted, walking over to him she gave Riku a kiss on the lips. Pulling away she said calmly, "See, wasn't that easy?" Seeing the nod the two continued heading through the floor, looking at him she smiled weakly knowing that he wasn't expecting that kiss from her. "I didn't like the fact you were fighting with yourself...it's okay though." She whispered.

~~~~~

Staring through merry eyes she catches
Every guys eye, knowing that's just who she is.
She smiles sweetly as shje passes by,
a joyful feeling fills the air as she walks past (but also envy.)

She just walks down the road never trying to make a scene,
The teen just can't help it that's who she is; not really trying do it,
She only has her favorite jeans on that's all,
Staring around a bright and cheerful glow in her eyes.

Dancing around she knows that she wouldn't,
Give her heart away unless it's the right guy,
It's not her you should blame if the guys look her way,
She's only having a good time when push comes to shove.

She truly can't help it; that's just who she is,
Gazing around the lass ain't doing nothin' wrong,
A flirtatious grin cominh to her lips,
She knows that her dad would be asking questions.

Normally she just wants to be friends,
But some guys get the wrong; idea on the friend thing,
She looks around the smae old glow in her eyes,
Hey, she can't help it what happens if she's out on a walk.

Haku

<3
Really awesome chapter KH, this story is really getting interesting.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of it's characters, if I did Riku, Roxas, Demyx and Axel... and maybe also Zexion would be mine! And sorries for not updating sooner! Warning: This maybe a long chapter I don't know. Let's see, I've got the following fanfic(s) up: Shattered Pieces, A Nobody's Lullaby and Nobody's Feelings.

But yet I want to get that Final Fantasy IX fanfic up, same thing with the fanfic that comes after 'I wanna feel something'. So, please go read it so that way you'll know what's going on please. This one isn't going to have anything from Nia's point of view, but the next one will! WARNING: This chapter is like about ten and a little more pages long.

Searching for the truth through memories​

Glancing around she looked over to Riku, a weak grin coming to her lips she walked away from him. Knowing that she would have to face the truth sooner or later, stopping she asked gently, "Riku...did you ever wonder why I showed up on 'your' Island; on the Destiny Islands?" Waiting for him to reply she looked around the room suddenly feeling dizzy she fell to her knees, gasping for breath after she was able to get some she cried out, "Riku! I need...your help!"

Looking up clearly in pain she couldn't move, she couldn't breath tears wanting to come to her eyes; she shook her head sending them back continuing she whispered as she began to lose her voice, "Riku, please help me." As her voice disappeared she watched as the color around Riku changed to grey out of confusion, standing up she stumbled into his arms as he held her she stared into those ocean blue tinted icy-green eyes.

Pushing him away she looked around they were one room away from that all to familiar white hallway, as they walked towards it she grabbed his wrist 'causing him to look back at her; shaking her head she was hoping he understood that she didn't think it was safe. The had just beaten Hades and they were heading for Basement Four now, a look of pleading in her eyes she backed away and shook her head again.

As Riku understood he walked over and grabbed her arms, looking past the blindfold and whispered, "I'll protect you Illya." Feeling a bit more at easy she followed Riku, as they stepped out she heard that noise from before letting out a silent gasp; she looked at Riku with pleading eyes begging him to leave this floor now. "Hello, you two must be Illya and Riku." A stranger's voice rang out.

Holding her breath she shook her head, glowering at Lexaeus then the next thing she and Riku knew was...that Lexaeus was back were he was and was holding Illya roughly facing Riku; struggling to get lose she tried to scream but Lexaeus chuckled and said to her, "I see that Zexion has not only stolen your sight...but has also now stolen your voice little girl." Snarling she kicked Lexaeus getting free and did a back flip landing near him, she glanced over to Riku seeing that he was okay.

"Run Illya," he snapped, not wanting her to get hurt but it was to late another member walked through a portal, a smirk on their face but didn't pull down their hood. Walking over to Illya they grabbed her wrist and disappeared through a portal snarling she kicked away from the Organization member, as the hood fell down revealing light violet hair and grey eyes looking to see a dark red color surrounding him showing that he was ticked with her.

"You little...!" He shouted at the young keybearer, summoning her keyblades for defense she watched as the Riku and her replica showed up. "You want us to take care of her?" Asked the female replica, Zexion glared at the replica and snapped, "Of course, why else would've I summoned you!" Looking at the two she felt both of their attacks hit her arm, she attacked the both of them holding her silence. "You're pathetic!"

Shaking her head from being sent flying, she watched as the Riku Replica held his sword to her throat; looking away she thought about Riku kicking the Riku Replica away from her. Feeling the swirling mass of blacks and purples, she fell through the portal shaking her head; she glanced around the area the light shining brightly hurting her eyes even through the blindfold. "Man," she growled, surprised that she got her voice back.

"Don't get use to it," her Replica screamed, reaching her the Replica yanked the blindfold off. Not meaning to she stumbled backwards, landing on her back and looking up at the light closing her eyes; she focused her energy and fell through a portal. Landing on the other side she saw that Riku was having trouble with Lexaeus snarling she spat, "Leave Riku alone you jerk!" The blindfold covering her eyes once more she lunched herself at Lexaeus, attacking him she back flipped and landed next to Riku; looking at him she whispered gently, "Finish this."

After they finally ended the battle Illya was on her knees, glancing over to Riku she watched as he was dragged into the Darkness; racing over to his side she wrapped her arms around him a bright, ivory light filled the whole hallway it was bright enough that it blinded her only for a few moments. "Riku," she whispered as he began coming around just then a flashback came flying at her; her vision once again becoming blurry she watched as the memory ran right before her eyes.

Flashback

Those grey tinted violet pools snapped around, looking at the older boy that was with her the young Illya asked, "How long do I have to wait brother?" Watching his little sister the boy laughed, "Calm down Illya." The seven year old looked at him with sad grey tinted violet eyes, frowning she muttered, "No." She smiled at her brother and ran off, never knowing anything that might change her life today.

Spinning around she watched as the town she was in moments before caught on fire, screaming she cried out to the town, "Guys! Don't leave me please!" About ready to run back over she saw her brother, grabbing his wrist she asked gently keeping her voice calm minus the fact that she was afraid, "What's going on brother?" Looking down at her the flaming red-haired ten year old, gripping her wrist roughly he snarled at her, "Just run Illya!"

Obeying her brother she fled from the fire, slowing down she spun around to see black twitchy things showing up; shaking her head she spun around and fled from the sight that greeted her eyes. "Mom, dad...everyone's leaving me behind." She railed silently. Stopping she knocked away some heartless racing through the panic she screamed suddenly, "Eternal Light Shower!"

Beams of light, twilight and darkness showered down upon them hitting anything and everything. "RUN!" Her brother bellowed, letting out a yelp she dashed away. Finding a strange thing of swirling blacks and purples she stopped, backing away she felt someone push her through, she looked around the current was to strong for her; struggling to keep her head above water.

She looked around for anything that would work for a raft of some sort. Her gaze landed on a piece of drift wood, placing her hands on it she fought to stay above water; the cold night air attacking her soaking wet hair and face. Closing her eyes for a second she drifted off to sleep, opening them she gasped as she began shaking from the coldness.

Standing up she looked around shaking uncontrollably it would be a few hours before the sun was up. "Hello," she tried to call out. Shaking her head as it came out as a whisper she heard someone else. "Who's out there?" She began to lose her grip on reality once more, falling to the ground yet again she blacked out not even finding out who the person was that was calling out to her.

Ends Flashback

Staring into the ocean blue tinted icy-green eyes she shook her head, pushing herself up she muttered, "Come on, we're nearly done with this." Getting up they walked through to the next one, (correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly it's Destiny Islands then Twilight Town) looking around the room they watched Mickey smiling weakly she glanced over to Riku; shivering a little hoping that Riku didn't see she watched as he pulled out a cloak and handed it over.

"Cold," he mumbled. Not answering she turned her gaze away and lied, "No. You can keep the cloak, I'm not cold at all." Hiding another shiver she looked around finally she walked over to the door and held up the card, hearing the melody from within the two of them walked inside; a weak smile coming to her lips as warmth washed over her skin...that was until another memory wanted to show itself. "NO!" She screamed.

Riku jumped a little taken aback but the outburst, bending down as the teen fell to her knees and shook all over muttering the same thing over and over again. "No, no, no, no." She mumbled, pushing away Riku's hand of comfort and shouted, "Leave me alone please! Let these bad dreams stop!" Wrapping his arms around his travilin' companion Riku tightened his grip as she tried to shake him off.

"Make it stop! Make the pain go away please," she shouted. She knew that Riku as confused but the thing is that she's afraid and doesn't know what to do, looking up into Riku's eyes of comfort she snuggled closer to him and whispered, "I don't want to remember what happened before the Islands, I don't want to remember anyone but you." Slipping her arms around she buried her face into Riku's chest hiding there from the world.

~~~~

Watching as you're about ready to leave,
Standing up and quickly crossing the room;
I stand next to you wrapped in you embrace,
As you hold me tight knocking away, anything that's troubling me.

The rain drops hit the ground causing the calm air,
To become just even more calmer to me and you,
I stare through the window at the starlit sky that's free,
A gentle frown coming to your lips at the look on my face.

You ask me if I wish to be free being taken aback,
I stare at you and reply that I don't want to be free,
There's no way I'm losing you and you know it,
I don't care if I'm called an outcast or any of that junk.

As the hours past you still hold me in your arms and wonder,
Reguardless of how many times I tell you that I'm not leaving;
You still wonder if I want to be free; free from the love that you're,
Giving my heart; finally I spin around and tell you clearly, "No way I'm losing you."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: Must I say it? I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of it's characters. Oh yeah, need yeah to play this song! Namine: Concrete Angel, what no one's posted? Man, oh well here's the next chapter; there'll be something for Illya next time.

Concrete Angel

A frown coming to her lips she glanced around, her flaming-red tresses dancing in the almost non-existent wind. She frowned even more hearing footsteps, she spun around and watched as number eight walked towards her; she truly didn't care what Axel had to say to her. "What's the matter, Nia," he asked. Snarling she hated him so much, didn't he understand that he reminded her of the past?

Shaking her head knowing that nobody would understand, she glanced away her heart broken and torn as memories came back. Silently she began walking down the white hallways, looking over to Namine as Marluxia grabbed her wrist roughly; snarling she stormed over pushing number eleven away from Namine.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" She hissed, she had taken Namine as a sister-like figure; watching as Marluxia struck her friend Namine screamed,

"Leave Nia alone!" A rebellious attitude in the air, the blond-haired nobody didn't care about Marluxia; as Roxas stumbled through a portal Nia looked over to him. Standing up the red-headed teen stood in front of Namine.

Spreading her arms, she looked at Marluxia as he snarled, "Move out of the way, Nia."

Shaking her head the teen whispered, "No, I won't let you hurt Namine." Looking at Marluxia in time to see his hand come flying at her, spiraling across the floor she landed her back to Namine and Marluxia; as Namine was about to race over and check on her.

"Don't you dare, Namine," hissed number eleven. Pushing herself up the teen glanced over, standing up to her full height.

She shook her head and snarled, "No! Don't hurt Namine, I won't let you or Larxene hurt her!" A female's voice reached their ears, looking over to the door to see Larxene glancing over to Nia.

The young blond-haired nobody said as calmly as she could, "Get out of here."

"Ha, it's to late for that, Namine," Larxene snarled, walking over to the red-haired nobody; she felt the older and not to mention higher ranking nobody slap her cheek. Glancing away she listened as Larxene said things, but once it reached Demyx she turned eye of cold fire; snarling at the "Savage Nymph."

Snarling at her again she hissed warningly, "Leave Namine alone!"

Swiftly using her skills she attacked Larxene, glaring at her the teen snarled, "Don't you dare call Demyx; an idiot ever again! I know that you love Axel, Larxene!" A scream of outrage sounding through the castle, shortly followed by screaming from the room.

"Don't you ever dare speak to me that way!" Feeling Larxene hit her once more, a gasp of pain escaping her lips; snarling she felt Larxene kick her backwards.

"I don't care about HIM, I don't care about AXEL!"

Tossing her head back with a laugh, Nia looked at the enraged number twelve; and she taunted, "Is that so? With the way you're acting, I thought you did." Feeling Larxene's tight and uncaring gasp on her arm, she fought back a gasp of pain as Larxene lifted her to her feet; pushing her backwards towards the wall.

"You witch! How dare you say that?!" Watching as Larxene got her kauni, she felt the knife cut her skin struggling now; she felt Larxene put another kauni on the other side of her.

"You little wench, you'll be lucky if I don't tell Xemnas on you." The Savage Nymph whispered, knowing that she had done it now; she glanced over to Namine and lipped, "Run."

As the blond shook her head she asked, "What about you, Nia?" Losing her temper she screamed at Namine,

"RUN! Forget about me, run for it now!" Tossing one of her keyblades over hitting Marluxia, she felt Larxene tighten her grip; snarling the younger nobody tried to fight Larxene off.

"Run for it now, just get going Namine!" As Larxene tightened her grasp even more, she struggled just that much more; choking now she gasped,

"Find..Sora!" As Namine raced off to do it, she was sent flying backwards as Larxene screamed,

"You little bitch!"

Watching as Larxene walked towards her, she cringed as Larxene smacked her; seeing Axel walk in she stood up. "Leave her alone, Larxene," number eight said calmly. Snarling she stormed out of the room, pushing Axel out of the way as she passed him feeling him grip her wrist; she spun around and glared at him.

"What is it?" She asked, bitterness could be clearly heard in her voice.

His grip was directly on a bruise, wincing at the pain she tried to pull free; but Axel just tightened his grip, Snarling at the teen, he hissed coldly, "You can't mouth off like that, we're higher ranking then you Nia." Snarling she pulled free and spat,

"What about Vexen? He was higher ranking then you, Axel!" Storming out of the room, she walked off to find Namine who was off trying to find Sora.

~-----~

Feeling the hours tick by glancing at a clock she saw that it read, five pass ten at night. Snarling at the clock; she looked over to see Axel, a confused look coming to her eyes. She asked him, "What's the matter Axel?"

Seeing the enraged look in his emerald green eyes, she let out a small mumble and fled down the hallway. She stopped as she came across Namine, deciding it might be safer to ask Namine she mumbled, "What's wrong with Axel?"

Those bright blue eyes told her everything, a weak grin coming to her lips. "Larxene's dead, no wonder what his problem is." Looking to hear some noise from Marluxia she frowned, glancing down to see that bruise; Nia cringed a little bit as Marluxia shouted,

"Nia! Get in here this minute, I need to have a talk with you." Biting her lower lip, she raced away from Namine; seeing Marluxia ticked off; she cringed as he snarled at her,

"It's your fault that Larxene's dead." Looking at him she knew what was coming, having been treated like this for the past few years. (I'm not liking this chapter, a friend of mine is somewhat in this spot). Whimpering for some strange reason, she saw that Namine was in the room again; shaking her head she tossed back to the blond-haired nobody,

"Get out of here, Namine!" Seeing a swirling mass of blacks and purples show up, she smiled as Demyx walked through it; looking at Marluxia with his cerulean eyes; he snarled, "Leave Nia alone, you aren't suppose to hurt her; or Namine." As she watched Demyx and Marluxia somewhat begin fighting, Axel soon joined in on the fight.

"Axel!" The two younger nobodies cried together. Looking over his shoulder, the emerald green eyed nobody smirked; attacking Marluxia they heard Sora enter the room.

"Sora," she shouted, spinning back around to see that Marluxia was coming at her fast; getting hit she fell backwards and he took Namine. Losing her temper she snarled, "Namine!" Demyx was already gone, so it was just Sora, Donald, Goofy, Axel and herself in the room; Axel looked at her and snapped,

"Go!" Obeying this time, she dashed out of the room and headed straight for Namine; reached there it wasn't to long after that Sora showed up. As she thought about it, she watched Sora and Marluxia went at it; listening to the lyrics on the wind she frowned remembering them. She frowned as she thought about that, something always seems to go wrong with her world and life; looking at Namiine she asked softly,

"Have you ever felt let down?" Looking at her Namine nodded her head, when Marluxia was defeated she smiled softly; nodding her head she knew everything would be okay. Right? As long as the others were okay, she was happy with herself and the rest of the world; remembering Xemnas' temper she frowned again.

~~~~~

Watching as you go with her,
I had the pain so you won't see;
Listening as she whispers something,
I wait 'til you're gone, then I break down.

The tears flowing down my,
Pale cheeks turning my red;
haired head to the sky I allow,
The tears to now race down my cheeks.

A week later I see you with,
'Your' new girlfriend holding;
Onto your arm as I feel,
The color drain from my face.

The rain begins to pour,
As I call out, "Are you;
Going to leave her like you left me?"
As you turn your curelean eyes to me.

Now a year later I'm,
Just fine my heart is repaired;
A smile on my lips as I see,
You as you stand there heartbroken.

--------------

By the way, the quick and new reply boxes do NOT bite; go on leave a comment on what you think. It's tamed, trust me.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Okay, I'm so, so sorry for confusing you. Larxene was having a fight with Nia, but when Nia left the room it was shortly after that Larxene fought Sora; when that happened she died. I just didn't write that piece down, so sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back