• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Nobody's Feelings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or any of the characters in it if I did Riku and Roxas would be MINE, all I own is the plot and the ocs and maybe some poems. Okay here is some info on Illya. And this story rating is Teen.

Name: Illya Neo
Appearance: , but her hair is raven-black and her eyes are grey-viloet. Her wings are soft blue-white.
Weapon: Magic and a keyblade, but for on the Destiny Islands a wooden sword until they get off the island
Personality: Shy, soft and caring. She enjoys her time with Riku, never telling him that she has feelings for him. She is smart once she warms up to new people, but don't think that this quiet teen can't have a firey-temper on her. Becuase if she gets angry enough you'll see how much of one she can have, she may love the Destiny Islands but she wants out of there.
Bio: None of Illya's past is know about beyond the islands, she washed up on the shore one night and Riku had found her. She was only seven at the time being, she arrived a few months after Kairi did. She is good at sword fighting, becuase she has been training with the wooden sword. She has been living with Riku since she arrived on the islands, but now that they have all deicded that they want off the islands she has been having wierd dreams. There are creatures that are black with yellow eyes, Kairi is laing moitionless on the floor Sora stabs himself with a sword. What could this all mean? And is there something she can do to stop it?

Dreams and Wishs​

A teen age girl walked along the sandy-beach of her home world which to her was more like a prison, her grey-violet eyes shining softly do to the sun light stopping she looked around, her middle back length raven-black hair was in a ponytail. "I guess I must be thinking to hard." The raven-haired girl thought, she then began walking again pacing up and down the shore as if she was waiting for someone. "Hey! We just got away form our parents!" Someone shouted.

The teen spun around to see who it was smiling as she saw the red-headed teen she has become close friends with since she arrived at the islands. Then a teen with spiky brown hair came closer his clear sky-blue eyes looking into her grey-violet, then came the third one his sliver hair seemed to fly a little behind him the one who had found her. His ocean blue-green eyes holding the teen spellbound, walking up to the three of them. "Feel like having a friendly fight Sora?" Riku asked, seeing the look of sadness on the other teen's face.

"You to Illya, come on let's kick Sora's butt." Riku, Sora and Illya headed to the usual fighting area they all had their wooden swords. "Ready go!" Kairi called form the side lines. It was a few minutes later after the battle had started, Sora was knocked to the ground knocked flat on his butt. While Illa was on one knee, looking up into Riku's ocean blue-green eyes she smiled at him, returning the smile Riku held out his hand for her to take it. "Not bad, Illa you have gotten better since you came to the Islands." Nodding she jumped to her feet, smiling she looked around never being one of the stronger ones on the Islands when she was a kid.

She was usual sick something caused this to happen, maybe it was the night she arrived. Riku said that she was washed up on the beach, and the air was a little cold and that she was shivering a little do to the coldness form the night before. So that brought up the question: Was anyone with her or was she by herself? Never asking Riku the question, being pulled to the present by Sora. "You okay Illa?" Looking at him she nodded, but Riku knew better then that. "What is the matter Illa?" She let out a sigh looking at Riku, looking down at the sandy-beach she walked away. "Nothing."

Riku followed the teen looking at her, Riku learned that when she said this it meant something was up. After they were away form Kairi and Sora, Riku looked at Illa who looked at him. "I heard you scream quietly last night...what happened?" She let out a sigh, looking into those ocean blue-green eyes of his. "I had that dream again." Riku frowned a little Illya's been having weird dreams lately, the two took up their usual spots on the island with the bent tree. Riku looked at her and smiled at her, knowing that these dreams have been causing her to wake up in the middle of the night. "You never tell me what the dreams are a about." Illya laughed at this, looking at him through her grey-violet eyes.

"I can't remember them the next day you know that Riku." Illya was right that always happened, she couldn't remember it the next day. "Tonight, if I hear you scream do understand that I'm going to know what happened. This has to stop Illa." She nodded knowing that Riku was right, these dreams had to stop. But she didn't know if she could stop them, looking over at Riku who was sitting on the tree. Riku looked at her for a moment, her eyes seemed to hold little to no emotion. "Why are your eyes like that Illya?" She shrugged it off looking out at the ocean now, she muttered, "I don't know why, and I don't know if I can stop these dreams." Illya looked over to Riku glancing over her shoulder to see Kairi and Sora walking up. "Hey! Has anyone seen Wakka, Tidues and Seliphe?" The three other teens looked at each other and then back at Illya.

"I haven't, what about you Sora and Kairi?" They shook their heads in reply, Sora noticed that Illa was looking at something. "What is it Illya?" Smiling she shoke her head, Riku who followed her gaze saw what she was looking at. "Sora you feel lucky today?!" Called Tidus, causing Sora to stumble for a moment. Illya had to hold back her laughter, that always happened when Sora was caught off guard. "Remember Sora, don't fall in love!" She teased, Sora knew who she meant by Don't fall in love tossed to her, "I can if I wish!" Illya laughed at this, that was just like Sora. He loves Kairi but he won't tell her, and Kairi loves him but she won't tell him. But then again she's one to talk, she has a crush on Riku and just won't say it or show any sign of it. "I wish it was only me and Riku here." She thought.

As if feeling the same way, Riku jumped off the tree he landed on the island. Holding his gloved hand out to Illya, he smirked at her. "May I have a talk with you alone?" Laughing quietly she placed her hand on his gloved one, nodding the two walked away form Sora and Kairi. "Go get him Kairi." She whispered, and with that they were gone form sight. They went to the secert place, Riku looked at her for a moment and then around at the drawings. "There's no drawings of us, so shall we make one?" Smiling Illya walked over and picked up a chalk like rock, and began drawing. "Yes, and what did you want to tell me Riku?' Her soft blue-white wings flapped softly making a small breeze in the cave.

~~~~~

I watch you as you sleep,
you look like a child at times.
Holding feelings back what am I suppose to do?
Tell you that I love you?
Or just remain quiet, it's so hard to tell.
I wish I knew what I should do.
What should I do?
Should I tell you my feelings?
Or should I keep them to myself?
I wish I knew, my feelings for you are confusing me.
I just can't help but wish and dream about you,
that one day you would be mine.
But I don't know what I should do.
You said you heard me scream yesterday.
Is it true or did you just say that?

I hope you like it! I'll get working on the second chapter soon, but I would like to know what you people think about it...the poem is mine! Okay, pairings are as of right now SoraxKairi and RikuxIlla, and man for just starting the story today the first chapter isn't bad.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Thanks and go ahead Princess Namine, anyway here's the next chapter! And you guys know the disclaimer. I might have the third chapter up by tomorrow don't know.

The Party and Dream​

Illya listened as Riku told her about what he wanted to tell her, he picked up a chalk like rock and began drawing as well. "Illya, so now what?" Illya just remembered that today was her b-day. "Riku, I think we should be heading home soon...remember today I'm turning fourteen?" She said lifelessly. Riku knew that he had to keep her away form home for a little while longer, he hoped it would be a little while longer. "No! We can stay here for a little while longer!" Illya looked at him, with that sad look on her face. "How come Riku?' She asked.

Riku let out a small laugh, trying to figure out how he was suppose to keep her away form the house. Unsure what he should do to keep her away form home, smiling Riku thought of something looking at the teen. "Illya, feel like racing?" She looked up at the sliver-headed teen, smiling she nodded in reply. The two raced out of the secert place, Riku who was right next to her after they got out. "She isn't my sister I know that, but that's how I look at her." Riku whispered to himself.

Nearly running into the ocean, before she reached the shore she turned left looking back at Riku. "Come on you slowpoke!" Riku only just remembered that they were racing. Picking up his pace Riku caught up with the young teen, looking at her he muttered, "Come on Illya!" With that done with he sprinted away form her, laughing a little she spirinted after him. "Riku! What are you and Illa doing?" Kairi asked, Riku stopped running and Illa nearly ran into him.

Looking at him for a moment and then at Kairi and Sora, she saw that the beach was tinted with orange form the sun setting. "Riku, we should be going...the sun is setting." Riku knew she was right looking at Sora and Kairi. "Come on! We should be getting back home." They headed for the docks, reaching them Sora and Kairi got in their boat. Riku was in his and Illa's boat looking at Illa, she had a small smile on her face. Stepping into the boat they headed home, Riku was in charge of making sure Illya would be okay.

Looking at her as she looked at the ocean, her smile a little bigger noticing Riku staring at her she looked at him. "What's the matter Riku?" His ocean blue-green eyes looked out at the ocean. "Happy brithday Illya, I have something to give to you back home." Reaching the other docks they got out of the boat, nither one said anything on the way home. Reaching home Riku looked back at Illya, knowing what she was thinking about. "Illya, please just forget about the dreams until tonight." Riku whispered, she looked up at him and nodded.

"Yes Riku, come on." She whispered. They walked in the house the lights were off, Riku had his hand on the switch. Flipping it up turning the lights on, some of their friends showed up. "Surprise!" This took Illya by surpise looking over to Riku, who had a smirk on his face. "You knew about this Riku?" Riku shrugged at this question, she knew that he was in on it looking around her eyes landed on Kairi and Sora.

"So Illa, what do you want to do first?" Sora butted in and said, "The adults are going to be gone for a while...Riku's in charge to make sure nothing bad happens." Smiling Illya walked up to Sora, a sparkle in her eyes that meant everyone else would have fun...but it comes at your price. "You know what Sora..." She placed her hand on Sora's shoulder. "I really don't know what I want to do..." She had her entire force behind her hand for what she was about to do, smiling that sparkle still in her grey-violet eyes. "Why don't you sit down and suggest something!" Pushing Sora backward causing him to fall down, the group began laughing. "Thank you." Sora rised to his feet, looking at Illa. "I hope you can run Illya." Sora growled.

Illya ran past Sora and up the stairs, Sora who was close on her heels knew that she was fast. They raced back down the steps nearly losing her footing, but got it back quickly. Turning into the room with Riku, Kairi, Tidus, Silphe and Wakka. Riku waited until Illa was near him, holding his hand out she found herself pulled close to him. "Illya, what have you been told about bothering Sora?" Riku asked softly, looking at Riku she muttered, "Not to."

It was a few hours later, their parents were back and it was time for them to go to bed. Illya laid in her bed awake staring at the ceiling, she was to afried to go to sleep. "What should I do? I do have school tomorrow, maybe I'll get lucky and the dreams will leave me alone that have been huanting me." She whispered, closing her eyes she let herself go to sleep.

Dream: She was running through the halls, something wasn't right she knew that. "Riku, don't lose yourself!" She shouted, not even knowing why she shouted. Finding him standing in front of a door, she took a step closer but stopped when he turned around. "Riku, please tell me you didn't lose yourself." She whispered. Riku smirked and took a few steps closer to her, pools on the floor he was now in front of her. "Riku, is no more. It is I Ansem, now time to take out his light!"

He brought his sword down trying to bring Illa harm, rising her own blade to block it. "I won't let you! Riku, is in there I know it!" She screamed, Ansem smirked at the teen. Pushing his blade aganist her's, pushing back against him. "Give in princess." Suprised by this she growled, "What do you mean by princess, I'm no princess." She was then pushed down to one knee, looking up at Ansem she watched as he brought his blade down.

Dream ends: "Riku!" She screamed, Illya shot up form laying down, breathing heavily she looked around the room. Hearing a knock at the door she looked over. "Come in," she muttered, Riku opened the door a worried look on his face. Walking over to the bed he took the chair that was next to her bed and asked, "That dream again?" After he sat down Illya pulled herself close to him, whisping softly, "Yes, it was that dream again. I'll tell you about it after I calm down."

~~~~~

Dreaming, falling through water.
I look to see you standing through, you're not the same.
I cry out your name, begging you to come back to me.
We're surrounded but by what I don't know,
your fading away form me leaving me in the past.
I yell and scream begging you to stay with me,
away form the darkness stay in the light.
But reguardless of my screaming and pleading,
you lose yourself, I'm dreaming of a new world.
Dreaming of a new world?
Is that even possible?
It doesn't matter I don't want to lose you,
I won't let you lose yourself.
You have to fight this you have to win,
so that way we can both dream of a world together.
Dreaming of a new world for you and me.
That seems to be what I do lately,
we may not be really brother and sister but we act like it.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of the charcaters or the song used in here, "Bring On The Rain" it belongs it to Jo Dee Messina. All I own is the plot, OCs and some poems.

School and the Raft​

Illya didn't say anything, glancing at the clock she muttered, "Riku, we should get some sleep." Smiling weakly she watched as Riku walked out of her room, looking back at her. She knew what that look meant, it meant "Will you be okay?" Nodding she watched as he left, laying back down she laid there awake until she fell asleep. Her alarm went off, pressing the sleep button. "Oh man!" She growled, quickly getting out of bed she put on her school outfit. Racing out of her room she raced over to Riku's room, knocking on the door she heard Riku getting out of bed. "Come on Riku! We're going to be late for school!"

Riku opened the door he was wearing his outfit, the two then raced down the steps. Grabbing some toast that was ready, Riku opened the door and the two dashed out of the house. "Bye mom bye dad!" The two called back, reaching school the two went to their class. Taking their seats Riku noticed that Illya was more quiet then usual, looking at her with a worried glow to his eyes. "You okay?" She looked at Riku and nodded, but it was only a cover up. She wasn't feeling that great, her forehead was a little hot.

"Riku, you shouldn't worry about Illya all the time! She's a waste of your time!" A student tossed, Riku glared at the boy tossing back, "I would watch what you say if I were you!" Riku felt her place her hand on his arm, looking at her he saw that her eyes didn't hold the glow that they normally do. "What's the matter?" Shaking her head saying nothing, she looked at the student. "Listen, just shut up! I hate it when you tell him that I'm a waste of his time!" Her temper rising by the minute.

Just then the teacher walked in, looking at Illya and Riku who were barely in their seats he followed their gaze. "Don't even think about it." Illya knew that it would be foolish to fight, looking at Riku again she sat back down in her chair. "Whatever. Can we just get this lesson moving?" She muttered, Riku sat back down knowing that she was right. The teacher then started the lesson, it was a few hours later that they finally got out of school.

But sure enough that kid had to start a fight, walking up to them he asked, "Riku, what's the matter? Why won't you let Illya defend herself?" Riku had to tell himself over and over to just let it go, hoping that the kid would just leave them alone. Grabbing Illya's wrist roughly, he looked at her and then Riku. "Let go of me right now." She growled, the kid looked at her and then at Riku looking back at her. "Who's going to stop me?"

Smirking she punched him with her free hand, the kid took a few steps away form her. "Come on Riku." Riku, Sora, Kairi and her headed to the dock. Sora and Kairi were a head of them, Riku looked at Illya and then at Sora and Kairi. "Illya, don't let that jerk get you down." She nodded in reply, lifting a hand to her forehead she felt that her fever had risen a little.

They reached the docks and got in their boats, Kairi and Sora were already gone. "You okay, and don't lie to me." She looked at him and smiled, looking out at the ocean she whispered, "I will help get the stuff we need for the raft, but before I do I would like to have a quick nap if that would be okay with you." Riku smiled at this, placing a gloved hand on her shoulder. "It's just fine with me, Illya."

Reaching the beach Illya walked off to the secret place, walking inside she walked over to the area with the light in the middle of the cave. Reaching it she fell to her knees and let her tears hit the ground, wiping them away she lifted her head up.

"Sometimes I would like to hide away, somewhere and lock the door. A single battle lost but not the war, 'cause tomorrow's another day and I'm thirst anyway so bring on the rain. Sometimes it's like the hard times circle around, a couple drops and they all come down. I might feel defeated, I might hang my head; I might be barely breathing but I'm not dead no.

'Cause tomorrow's another day and I'm thirst anyway, no I'm not going to let it get me down; I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to lose any sleep tonight, 'cause tomorrow's another day and I am not afraid so bring on the rain.
" She sang quietly.

She found that if she sang a sad song when she was upset it would take away her pain, laying down now she fell asleep in the light that was in the cave. Singing one piece one more time before she fell asleep. "Tomorrow's another day and I'm thirst anyway so bring on the rain."

Hearing foot steps she pushed herself away form the ground, looking to see Riku she smiled at him. "You were singing again, all that you have to do is get the cloth." Smiling at him weakly Riku noticed that something wasn't right, but decided to wait and see if she would bring it up. "Riku, I think I might a small fever. I don't know," she whispered, Riku smiled at her and felt her forehead. "Yeah, you do. Rest we'll build the raft without you."

~~~~~~

Days come and go,
time is suppose to be able to heal the pain that you feel.
But I don't know anymore, how can time do that?
There's a battle going on and soon we'll be dragged into it.
I can tell, my dreams are getting wrose.
I don't know what I should do,
let you guys fight my battles?
No, I can't let you guys do that,
I have to help, I can't let you do this by yourselves.
Fighting that seems to be what happens lately,
fights, pain, hurt, emotions?
I don't understand this,
something dosen't seem right.
I wish I knew if there was something I could do.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Thank you, Nami...have you wrote any poems? I love your story "Chasing You" so anything else you wrote? Oh here's the next Chapter! Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or it's characters, the title is of the song "The Night Before (Life Goes on)" by Carrie Underwood. And I hope you like this long chapter. And please play "The Night Before (Life Goes On)" by Carrie Underwood for parts 1 and 2, and these two chapters are for you Nami...can we be friends?

The Night Before (Life Goes On) part 1​

Illya opened her eyes to see that she was on her back, pushing herself off the ground, she knew that it had been hours since she had came in here. "So, you are finally awake." Getting to her feet she spun around to see who had said this, she let out a sigh when she saw Riku. "Don't do that ever again Riku." Riku smiled and walked up to her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "I promsie I won't do that ever again." Looking at him she smiled, wrapping her hands around his waist. "Come on, we should head home...is it still light out?" Riku laughed quietly, looking at her he knew that he was her gurdien. "A little, come on! The sun's setting." The two raced out of the cave, they headed to the island. "How did the raft go?"

Sora looked at Illya, smirking he looked back out at the ocean. "It would have gone faster if you would have been helping." Growling she tossed at Sora, "I wasn't feeling that great! So Riku told me that I would have to help tommorow!" Sora knew this was true, she didn't look that great during school. Knowing that Sora was right, it would have gone faster if she didn't have a fever. "So, when you guys were building the raft...who did Riku tell to watch me?" Kairi laughed at this, that was just like Illya she would ask so many questions.

"I did, Sora and Riku wouldn't let me help them." Riku shook his head at this, he knew that was only half true. If asked Kairi to do it, because he wanted to make sure that Illya would be okay. "You only told her half of the truth Kairi, the other half is because I knew that other then me she talks to you most. So, I thought it would be a good idea." She looked at her brother, knowing what was going through his mind. "Don't worry Riku, I'll always be with you...promise." Looking at Riku. "If I lost you, I wouldn't be able to remain in this world..." She whispered to herself. Looking at him until Sora brought her back form her daydream.

"What Sora?" Sora looked at her repeating what he had asked her, "What was the matter?" Blushing a little she felt that her fever was coming back. "I had a fever." Kairi pulled a cloth form out of her pocket and got it wet, handing it to Illya. "Yeah, and it's back again." Illya took the piece of cloth and put it on her forehead, smiling a little she looked at her friends. But something didn't feel right, it's as if she can't truly feel pushing the feeling away form her. "What's up with me? Why do I feel this way? Is it because of Riku? If I lost him, I guess I would turn to the Darkness." She thought, looking around at the group.

Riku looked at her seeing that happy look in her grey-violet eyes, smiling he was happy to see Illa happy. "Okay, I guess we should be going home now." She frowned at this, looking at the sunset once more. "Riku's right, we should get a move on." Sora and Kairi nodded, the four of them headed across the wooden brige. "Illya, can you do me a favor?" She stopped walked and looked at Riku, tilting her head to the side a little. "Yes, what is it Riku?" Riku knew that she would do this for him. "I need you to lead Kairi a head of Sora and me, I need to give him this." Riku pulled out paupu fruit, she understood that Riku wanted to give Sora it so that way Sora would give it to Kairi. "Okay!' She raced ahead and got Kairi away form Sora.

Riku then came running up to them Sora close behind, Illa and Kairi then broke into a run. The two beat them to the boats, Illya looked back at Riku. "You boys now have to pick us up Ice-Cream!" Sora pouted looking at her with those sky-blue eyes, looking over to Riku who had a smirk on his face. "Fine, we will later!" The boys reached them, they all got in their boats and headed home. "Tommorow, we meet here after school." Kairi said, after they reached the other dock. The other three nodded, Kairi looked at Riku. "And if Illya isn't feeling well tommorow, don't bring her."

They then went their seperate ways, reaching home Riku looked at Illya. "Listen, if your not feeling well then don't even bother getting up...matter of fact unless I think other wise you aren't going to school tommorow." She was upset by this looking down at the ground she muttered, "Yes Riku, I understand." They headed inside after they had dininer she headed up to her room, Riku who headed into her room saw her with her back towards the door laying on her bed. "Illya, it's not that I don't think you will be able to do well tommorow. It's just that you took along nap today, so I just don't know if you will be feeling better by tommorow."

She knew that was true, turning over so that way she could see him. "Riku, I don't think I'm going to school tommorow...but I want to go to the Island tommorow." Riku knew that the Island was one of Illya's favorite place to be, looking at her Riku let out a sigh. "Fine, you can go to the Island." Riku walked out of Illa's room leaving her by herself, she closed her grey-violet eyes and began to dream.

Dream: She was surronded by the Darkness, frighten by this she looked around. "Riku!" She called, hoping that he would answer but there was no reply. "Riku this isn't funny! Sora if this is a joke of yours then stop it right now!" Spinning around she saw Ansem standing there, he had a wicked smirk on his face. "Tell me princess, how does it feel to have the Darkness around you? How does it feel not to have your friends around you? To know that this is all you are? Your a teen age girl that well always be alone! No one can talk to you without you feeling empty! Let's see how you feel about seeing your friends in the Light now!" A spell was sent flying towards her, she was pinned against a wall struggling she glared at Ansem.

"Leave me and my friends alone!" Ansem chuckled at this, lifting his hand up a person in a dark cloak showed up. "You may be Xemnas's other side but you can't order me around!" The hooded person snapped, another showed up looking at Asnem the was a smirk on his face. "What do you want him to do?" The man asked, Ansem looked at the person and then at Illya still with that smirk on his face. "I want it where Illya can't stand to look at the light, where she needs a blindfold to keep her eyes form being hurt."

The hooded person smirked a little, she could barely see the smirk form under his hood. "She won't be able to get away? Then yes I shall do it." The hooded person looked at her, seeing that look that if looks could kill he would be dead. She could now see the smirk clearly, growling she snapped, "No! Get away form me! Leave me alone!" The hooded person chuckled at this, Illa could barely hear a melody floating through the realm of Darkness. "But child, I can't let that happen...I have to do this I'm sorry." She struggled a little more, glaring at the three men, she snarled, "No, leave me alone." The hooded one pulled his hood down, his violet hair reminded Illa of someone some of his hair was covering one of his eyes.

"A spell upon you, that you will not be able to look upon the light without great pain and agony. You must shun the beauty of the sun lest you lose your sight; you must only see in the darkness of night and never see the faces of your loved ones in the light of day." The spell hit her she was then in the realm of Light, looking up to see the sun she quickly looked down at the ground and let out a scream of pain. "It hurts so much, what am I suppose to do? Return to the Darkness, no if I do go back in I want someone to kill me." She whispered, she felt a hand on her shoulder looking to her left to see who it was. "Riku...I can't..." She whispered, she threw her arms around Riku crying softly. "I can't..." Riku stroked her hair softly, looking at her through sad ocean blue-green eyes. "What can't you?"

Dream ends: Quickly sitting up she looked around the room, looking down at her hands. "I won't be able to see in the Light later, unless I find away to stop it?" She whispered, looking around the room to see that she was alone. "It was just a dream right?" She then laid back down she looked over to her raido, she reached over to it and turned it on. "This should help me calm down." She muttered, she then fell asleep again listening to her raido.

She heard Riku asking if she was going to school today or not, looking at him she whispered, "No, but will you come and get me before you go to the Island?" Riku left the her alone in her room, glancing over his shoulder he whispered, "Promsie Illya." She laid back down on her bed staring up at the ceiling, hours passed before she heard Riku again. "Illya, come on!"

Illya jumped off of her bed and raced out of her room, grabbing her black gloves with a blue x on the both of them. "Hi Riku!" She jumped over a step landing on the one under it, losing her footing at the bottom she fell into Riku. "Come on, we can't keep Kairi and Sora waiting!" The two walked out of the house and locked it, their parents were gone for the time being. Reacing their boat Illya got in and then Riku, looking at her Riku asked quietly, "You sure you'll be okay?"

~~~~~

Okay, the poem will be at the end of the chapter five...see you then!

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or it's characters, or the song all I own is the plot and the OCs. Please play "The Night Before (Life Goes On)" by Carrie Underwood

The Night Before (Life Goes On) part 2

Reaching the Island they saw Sora and Kairi heading over to the another part of it, following them to the other side Riku looked at Illya. Looking at Riku she knew what he was thinking, smiling she whispered softy, "You know you shouldn't Riku, you know you have a greater chance at winning." Riku smirked looking at her, looking back out at the ocean.

"I know, but what have I told you?" She only smiled knowing that once Riku has made up his mind it's hard to change it, she looked up at the sliver-haired teen that has became a brother like-figure to her. "I know, but I was just wondering why you two have to race...you two usual do that." She waited to hear what Riku would say to this, looking at him she muttered, "Riku, do you think this will really work?"

Riku nodded knowing what she meant by that, she smiled looking to see Sora coming towards them. "Sora! Come on, a friendly race that's all." Kairi came walking up a few moments later. "Are they at it again Illa?" She looked at Kairi and nodded, Kairi rolled her eyes at this reply. "On Kairi's count." She whispered.

Sora who said that if he won he was captien but if Riku won he got to share a paupu friut with Kairi, Illya's face became hard at this Kairi who saw this giggled. "1 2 3 GO!" Sora and Riku spirinted away from her and Kairi, Kairi walked over to her smiling. "You like Riku don't you?" She nodded at this, her face beat red looking around she muttered, "But I don't know how to tell him."

The two waited for the boys to get back, she had already gotten the water, coconuts and two mushrooms. Now what they needed was a mushroom, fish, and a sea gule egg. "How long until..." Kairi was cut off when she muttered, "Here comes the boys, and Riku's in the lead." Riku beat Sora only by a few steps, Riku looked at Sora with a cocky smile. "Sora, Riku, quit playing around! We have work to do remember!" She snapped. Riku looked at her and smiled, knowing that she was right.

"Yes ma'ma." Sora muttered, she shot him a glare shrugging it off she looked at Kairi. "Come on, let's let the boys finish up." It was a few hours later, the sun was setting Kairi and Sora were on the dock while Illya and Riku were on the Island. Riku noticed that happy glow in her eyes, she has gotten it back. "That's better, I like seeing that glow to your eyes."

They all headed home, Illya was up in her room laying on her back. Sitting up she looked out the window, her gloves still on seeing that the raft was in danger. She jumped off her bed and raced out of her room, passing Riku she tossed to him, "Come on, something wierd is going on!" Riku followed after her, they reached the Island. Black creatures showed up, they had claws and big yellow eyes. She gasped when she saw them, remembering them form her dreams. "No! These are the creatures from my dreams!"

She and Riku headed for the round Island, reaching it they looked around it didn't take Sora long to head over to them. "Where's Kairi? I thought she was with you!" Sora questioned, she never said anything glancing over to Riku. "The door has open..." Sora was shocked, while Illya just shrugged she knew this was to happen she saw it in her dreams. "The secret place...Kairi's there." She whispered. "What?" Sora asked, Riku looked at Sora his ocean blue tinted green eyes weren't the same.

"The door has opened, Sora! Now we can go to the outside world!" Illya looked at Sora, her grey-violet eyes lost their glow she softly whispered, "Sora, you have to go to the secret place." Sora looked at her and then back at Riku, he then asked, "Why what's at the secret place? And Riku what are you talking about? We've gotta find Kairi!" Riku had a smirk on his face, one that brought fear into her heart.

"Kairi's coming with us! Once we step through, we might not be able to come back. We may never see our parents again, there's no turning back. But this may be our only chance, we can't let fear stop us! I'm not afraid of the darkness!" Riku stated, Sora called his name out of confusion. Sora disappeared or was it Illya who did?

She looked around her, she saw that she wasn't on the Destiny Islands anymore. "Riku! Sora! Kairi! Where are you guys?!" She called out, after a few moments Riku landed not to far form her. "Riku!" She raced down to see if he was okay, reaching him she got on her knees and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Riku." She whispered.
~~~~~

The skies are dark,
storm clouds are moving in.
But their not storm clouds, we're in danger.
Falling, falling that's all that I can see,
your falling to what I don't know.
What is it that has you in such a tight grip?
Please, please don't leave me, love me.
What should I do, you aren't who you use to be.
Something has changed in you,
you are taking bigger risks then you have before.
What do you want me to do?
Stand by and watch you hurt yourself,
if that's what you want then you won't be getting it.
A new world, we're on one I can't believe it.
You're not moving, you're laying still.
Please say something, don't hurt me please,
something isn't right something has changed.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Thank you Twi' here's the next chapter.

Old Friends and New Enemies​

Illya pushed Riku lightly tears starting to form in her eyes, whispering a spell she knew but not sure when she learned it. "Riku, you'll be fine...I know it. You're just a little hurt, other then that you're okay." Riku pushed himself up, looking at her he smiled. "You okay Illya?" Nodding she looked around, trying to figure out were they are. "Where do you think we are?" The two looked around them trying to find out, her eyes locked onto someone standing ahead of them growling. "Who are you and what do you want?!"

The women smirked at them, walking down to them she looked at Illya and then Riku. "So, you two are Riku and Illya...do you two know of the Keyblade?" She took a step away form the lady, Riku knew why she was acting this way. Because of her dreams, he let out a sigh. "Are you Maleficent?" She whispered, the lady smirked and took a step closer to Illya. "Yes, I am. But you still haven't answer my question about the Keyblade." Growling she looked over to Riku and lipped, "We can't trust her."

Riku nodded trusting her word, looking at Maleficent he snapped, "No, and we aren't joining you!" Maleficent chuckled at this looking at Riku and her, walking over to Riku Maleficent placed her hand on Riku's shoulder. "Leave Riku alone!" She snarled, Maleficent looked at her and smirked. "And if I choice not to?" Her temper rised calming herself down she walked over and pushed Maleficent away form Riku.

Maleficent looked at the two a portal showed up behind them, she looked at them studying them as if they Illya glared at Maleficent. "Witch!" Maleficent lifted her hand causing her to fall silent, she then began speaking of Sora and Princess of Heart. "Are you sure Sora is your friend? Anyway, the Princess of Heart are eight ladies who have pure hearts. They have said to have much power in them, these powers were locked away to keep people who would wish to take over the world form doing so..."

Illya cutted in here, "Mean like you!" Maleficent didn't listen to her and went on with what she was saying. "The Princess of Heart and the Keyblade will let you return to your home world, I can help you get there faster if you join me." Biting her lower lip she glanced over at Riku, hoping that he wouldn't take it. "Forget it! We aren't joining you, no matter what you say! We wanted to see other worlds, we were sick and tierd of our home world!" Smiling at this snappy reply of Riku's she looked at Maleficent.

"Better luck with someone else maybe?" She looked over at Riku and waited to hear what he would say, seeing the smirk on his face she smiled at him. "Better remember this, Sora can't really be trusted. He'll pick up new friends and forget about you two." With that out of the way Maleficent left leaving Riku and her by themselves, walking through the portal Illa found herself at a new world. Seeing Sora along with two other people with him, she wanted to say hello but she found out that she couldn't. "There's your evidence. Alice is innocent." She looked across form her to see Riku standing there in the shadows, whispering the words, "You think we should help?"

Riku shoke his head they listened as the Queen of Hearts ordered the cards to attack Sora, they walked in the shadows over to the cage. Somehow Alice was right next to them, she then disappeared through a portal which Riku and her walked through. Walking through it they ended up at the next world, she looked at Riku and followed him. "Riku, you okay?" Riku looked at her and smiled, stopping in they were in allyway. "Yes, come on...I think I hear Sora." She followed Riku to the Third District, and sure enough there was Sora and his gang heading toward them.

She looked over to area were they could hide for now, walking over to it she was very quiet as if she was in some sort of trance. The same thing seemed to have happened to Riku, they watched form their hiding place as heartless showed up. They made it known that they were there, destorying the heartless she didn't say anything. "There you are. What's going on?" Riku muttered, Sora had a shocked look on his face. "Riku, Illya!" Sora nearly shouted, he was so happy to see us. Sora walked up to Riku and began pulling on his mouth trying to make it wide, laughing a little she looked at Sora who looked at her.

"Hey, knock it off Sora." She whispered, after Riku was able to get Sora to stop it Sora asked if he was dreaming. "I hope not. Took forever for us to find you." Riku replied. Sora asked if Kairi was if us, we both looked at each other and then back at Sora. "You mean she's not with you!" Sora frowned at this statement, Riku and Sora talked for a little while all the mean while she kept to herself. "Okay, so, you're coming with us, right? We've got this awesome rocket. Wait 'til you see it!" The duck looked at Sora and said that we couldn't come, Sora asked why we couldn't.

But it was to late they were already gone, heartbroken she was but was unsure how Riku was. That weave of emptiness washing over her once more, they watched as Sora and his friends walked into a house. Maleficent showed up seeing us alone, she walked over to were Riku and she stood. She glared at Maleficent who had a smirk. She growled a little more, she didn't trust Maleficent at all.

"You see? It's just as I told you. While you toiled away, trying to find your dear friend, he quite simply replaced you with some new companions. Evidently, now he values them for more than he does you two. You're better off without that wretched boy. Now, think no more of him, and come with me. I'll help you two find what you're searching for..." Maleficent whispered, Riku nodded his head in agreement. She now knew that her dreams were coming true, she had to do something to stop this before it got to far out of hand.

~~~~~

You have made new friends,
it seems as if you care more for them then your old.
Fine I see how it is,
two can play that game.
You must think that you are the only one with feelings,
maybe you are right I don't know.
But you have to think currectly,
what about your old friends?
Don't you care about them?
It's either your under a spell,
or you don't care about us anymore.
Are we still friends,
or did you leave us behind?

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or any of it's character, all I own is the plot, ocs and the poems at the end of the chapters.

Awakening​

Illya walked up and down the halls of the castle, Riku said he would be back a little later this is what hurt her. She walked pass a hall that she has more then five times now, she lifted her hand up to her head feeling dizzy unsure why her vision became fuzzy. She suddenly fell to the floor, looking around to see that she wasn't in the castle anymore. She looked down at to see she was standing on a platform, she looked at the picture to see that it was Sora.

Her eyes lost their glow, she frowned when she saw him. "Who are his friends? Is it Riku, Kairi and me. Or is it those other two?" She thought sourly. Looking around the area her thoughts went all over the place, lifting her head up to the sound of a voice. "Illya, so which one will you chose?" A voice asked, three stone platforms showed up, one had a rod, another a shield, and the last one had a sword on it.

Looking at them she walked up to the rod, holding it she read what it had on it, she then looked up waiting for the voice to say something. "I'll take the rod." She whispered, the rod disappeared and a keyblade showed up. The platform began to shake, it then shattered into a thousand pieces she then landed on the next platform. This one had Kairi on it, looking around her eyes landed on a heartless.

Summoning her keyblade she attcked the heartless that had risen up form the ground, the voice then showed up again. "Good job Illya, now on to the next platform." She was surrounded by the light, falling down to the next platform she looked down to see a girl in the shadows. Looking around she asked, "Now what?"

"You must tell me a few things about yourself." The voice replied, she looked around to see three people she doesn't know...but it feels like she knows them. "What do you hold close to you?" Growling she snapped back at the person, "My friends, and why should I even tell you!" The first person disappeared, she then looked to the next one figuring out that they were not really. "What do you want most out of life?"

She thought about this question, looking at the second person she replied, "For the ones I care about to be happy." The second person disappeared, looking over to the third person. "How far would you go to safe Riku?" She already knew the answer, she let out a sigh and replied softly, "As far as I must, I don't care what happens to me as long as he is okay."

She was then teleported to the next platform, looking down to see her parents she then saw some light. Walking over to it she heard a noise, spinning around to see some stairs leading up to the next platform. Dashing up them she saw that the last one was her and Riku, she was a little bit shocked but pushed it away form her. "The stronger your heart becomes the more you can help your friends, don't turn to the darkness to make it stonger."

Spinning around she saw a girl standing there, she had red hair her eyes were amber color a smirk came to the girl's lips. "My my Illya, only if you knew something." The red-headed teen growled, she glared at the creature snapping she asked, "Who are you and how do you know my name?!" The teen laughed at this question, but her laugh was hallow. It was as if she wasn't really, just like her the teen had a glow to her amber eyes. "My name's not your problem, but as to how I know your name...is 'cause I am you Illya."

The raven-haired teen growled at this, sending herself flying towards the red-headed teen. "You little...!" The red-headed girl started, but was cut off when Illya hit her with her keyblade. "You are not me! I'm me, no one else is me got that!" She snarled, the red head smirked at this, looking at Illya she summoned her blade. "Fine, but let's fight." The red head snarled, the two teens then began their sword fight. After the battle was done she found herself back in the castle, looking around her eyes landed on Riku. "Riku, how did I get here?" Riku smiled and walked over to her, she was laing on her bed but was now sitting up in it. "I brought you here."

~~~~

Follow your heart,
I don't understand.
What does this mean,
should I follow my heart?
I don't know anymore,
friends, family, love ones.
It seems as if they are leaving me,
to take care of my problems by myself.
I just don't understand.
Don't laugh at me,
don't call me names.
Don't get your pleasure,
form my pain.
I wish I knew what I should do.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sorry about that Nami, if this helped at all let me know. Illa was walking through the halls, but she suddenly felt dizzy so when she fell to the floor she ended up going through her awakening. And when she woke up, she was back in the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back