• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodys and there Somebodys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TredCRS

So obviously we have seen some of Nobodys Sombodys in the new BBS trailer, but heres the thing, why do they look exactly like there nobodys, I mean of the ones we have seen before this they have obvious differences. But Evan, Dylain and Elaus look just like they did as nobodys?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Probably because they're not special Nobodies like Roxas, Namine (and arguably Xemnas) are. They're just oridinary Nobodies who look exactly like their originals whereas the Special ones don't.

A

Audo

The whole point of Nobodies is that they are comprised of the body and soul of their original self, so obviously, they are meant to look identical.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because their being wasn't altered or compromised when they became Nobodies, unlike what happened with Roxas and Naminé.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The Nobodies from Org XIII retained their original human self appearance but I don't know if they aged or not. Also, Dilan looks different from Xaldin, possibly because after his body is cast to the darkness, his hair starts to change and grew longer, which also goes for his Nobody through out 9 years later until the events of KH and KH2 which is a year passed.

The reason why Snow Miser and Rockhead original self is the same as theirs because maybe their hair doesn't normally change 9 years later.

Last edited:
A

Audo

The Nobodies from Org XIII retained their original human self appearance but I don't know if they aged or not. Also, Dilan looks different from Xaldin, possibly because after his body is cast to the darkness, his hair starts to change and grew longer, which also goes for his Nobody.
Nobodies don't age.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Nobodies from Org XIII retained their original human self appearance but I don't know if they aged or not. Also, Dilan looks different from Xaldin, possibly because after his body is cast to the darkness, his hair starts to change and grew longer, which also goes for his Nobody.
And that scene in BBS was before they all became Nobodies, so his hair could have grown more before the experimentation started.

KHBassist

I still don't see why the way he is wearing his hair at the time effects anything. He still looks the same, just with his hair moved a bit and a bit shorter.

Erauqs

Who do you suppose Xena's somebody is? Or Xerox... Always wondered that.

Huh?

Anyway...Nobody really knows the answer to this. There simply isn't enough information on the subject. No matter what people say, there will be disagreements. All I can say is that we'll just have to wait till there's more to speculate on than a few 1 second glimpses of Even, Dilan, and Aeleus. We may even notice "faint changes" when the next set of scans come out...hopefully with their character renders. Until then, however, there are no guarantees.

DarkSoldier85

I wrote a thread not too long ago with the same title and on the same subject, but explained my theories on the differences.

Kairi- No darkness very less similarity to her nobody.
Sora- very little darkness very little similarity to his nobody.
The amount of similaritys is equal to the amount of darkness in ones heart in my opinion

A

Audo

Kairi- No darkness very less similarity to her nobody.
Sora- very little darkness very little similarity to his nobody.
The amount of similaritys is equal to the amount of darkness in ones heart in my opinion
Uh... no.
The "Ven Factor" is why Roxas isn't identical to Sora, and the same goes with Nami. It doesn't have to do with the amount of darkness in one's heart, otherwise the six apprentices would look VASTLY different from their Nobodies, when, from what we've seen, they look the same.

kostas

Awards
i think they made them the same because we couldnt understand who were they and the game isnt meant to distiguish us who the somebodies of the organization are.they just want us to understand instantly

TwilightSorku

not it doesn;t have to with darkness i read somewhere about that it made sense btu i know for a fact its not darkness thats just to simple

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
i think they made them the same because we couldnt understand who were they and the game isnt meant to distiguish us who the somebodies of the organization are.they just want us to understand instantly
No... They make them look the same because humanoid Nobodies are meant to look extremely if not exactly similar to their human counterparts.

Roxas-XIII

I have actually been wondering about this even though i have been reading quite a few threads with some of the same theories - although we have only seen the nobodies of them we still have to see their somebodies (bar sora/ roxas/ namine/ kairi).

Braig, Dilan etc. i think may look like their somebodies because of something to do with the experiments they did perhaps...

Sora went through the natural process of his body being consumed by the darkness and roxas looked different, maybe the apprentices didnt go through a natural process in the experiments and thats why they kept their appearnace? i dont know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back