• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearz

Did anyone else come across those nobody weapons for donald and goofy other than me?

Bearz

Ya those, I got mines in a strange way...I was gambling with those gambler nobodys, and picked up the guard, afterwards I killed that same one and got another more.

R

Riku's Dawn

Sora also gets a nobody weapon.It's a keychain called Bond of Flame.

Shuriken

I have one, but I dont remember its name. I was looking at Gooft's weapons when I saw it. I was asking my self where I found it :s.

NiteHawk

i got nobodys lance ang guard, but i also got a hearltess weapon from the heartless that carry huge books, if u get that, theres no other weapon stronger than Save the King, and i got it fairly early in the game so i was like O_O when i got it lol.

Bearz

You gotta gamble and win against the gambler nobodies, and for the lance, i just killed some of those (i dont know the names, the ones that look like dragoons, the ones Xaldin controls)

R

Riku's Dawn

Savy,any of you got the ultimante weapons yet?I got all 5.

Bearz

Oh, well i had a lucky guess ^ ^;; and I found the lance in the castle ( I think in the room that like only has Samurai and dragoons, that mirror like room that has a door for a second and then the back door dissapears and a front door appears)
Something like that

ansem13

You don't need to gamble to win a Nobody Guard. Every time you kill a Gambler, there's a 1% chance of it being dropped. More if you have the Lucky Lucky ability equipped. You get the same odds of getting a Nobody Lance from Dragoons, Akashic Records from Bookmasters, and Shaman's Relics from Shamans.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Man hell yeah I got Those Nobody Weapons, but it didn't really matter cause I already had both upgrades of the Ultima Weapons for Donald & Goofy-Save the King & Save the Queen- I didn't even know I could get them, I was just killing some Nobodies and they got dropped....Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back