• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody types

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

+JodieTakira+

I think it was more or less to compliment them. Although I think that's about the gist of it right there. I hear rumors that Roxas was the overseer of the Samurai ones, which would halfway make sense towards your conclusion (seeing as a keyblade is more or less a sword). Like I said prior though, wouldn't think much into it, really.

krystix

Xemnas- Sorcerer Nobodys
Xigbar-Snipers Nobodys
Xaldin-Dragoon Nobodys
Vexen-none or not yet known
lexaeus-none or not yet known
Zexion-none or not yet known
Saix-berserker Nobodys
Axel-Assasin Nobodys
Demyx-Dancer Nobodys
Luxord-Gambler Nobody
Marluxia-none or not yet known
Larxene-none or not yet known
Roxas-Samurai Nobodys

thats all of them

Ultima Key

Dusk: Axel
Creeper: Larxenne(ish)
Dragoon: Xaldin
Assassin: Marluxia
Samurai: Roxas
Sniper: Xigbar
Dancer: Demyx
Gambler: Luxord
Berserker: Saix
Sorcerer: Xemnas

Those are al the Org XIII - Nobody match-ups
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ultima Key

Org XIII's Number XIV:Name: Kurix
Hair: White; Axel's Style, but a little shorter
Eyes: Violet
Skin: Mid Tan
Clothes: Organization Cloak
3 toe-spiked boots
Silver claw-tipped gloves, like Cloud's from KH1
Weapons: Keyblade of Light (Oathkeeper is just a representation of light, this IS THE LIGHT) blend of Gold Rope, gold swirly bits and Angel Wings. (kind of like Absolution in the keyblade gallery on this site, minus the frilly bit.
Keyblade of Darkness (Oblivion is just a representation of darkness, this IS THE DARKNESS) blend of Black Chains, Dark-silver swirly bits with pointed ends and Demon/bat wings.
Powers: Darkness, VERY skilled control over heartless, Invisibility
Personality: Hates - Riku - Sora/Roxas - Kairi/Namine, rarely teamworks, very aggressive when provoked

KershaFangs

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Creepers and Dusks are lower level Nobodies that all Organization members can call upon. The lesser Nobodies of members 4, 5, 6, 11, and 12 have not been revealed. And the Assassin is Axel's.

Azural

3 toe-spiked boots
Weapons: Keyblade of Light (Oathkeeper is just a representation of light, this IS THE LIGHT) blend of Gold Rope, gold swirly bits and Angel Wings. (kind of like Absolution in the keyblade gallery on this site, minus the frilly bit.
Keyblade of Darkness (Oblivion is just a representation of darkness, this IS THE DARKNESS) blend of Black Chains, Dark-silver swirly bits with pointed ends and Demon/bat wings.
Personality: Hates - Riku - Sora/Roxas - Kairi/Namine, rarely teamworks, very aggressive when provoked

Right, yeah, that makes sense.

Wait, what?

Ultima Key

TO AZURAL

KURIX is RIKU's Nobody

remember when riku got controlled by xehanort's heartless and he got the big emblem on his chest? that only heartlesses can have? that means for a brief time riku was a heartless and he must have spawn a nobody too

since it was in a short time like sora's and namine's nobodies they dont have their memories

KershaFangs

To Ultima Key, NEW FLASH! Riku doesn't have a Nobody. That's it. Period. Riku was never a Heartless, his heart was casted into the darkness, but he still retained his form, not becoming a Heartless. Besides, his body couldn't have then become a Nobody because Xehanort's heartless had taken over it, so it didn't go poof like Sora's.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
okay ultima if you keep posting that i will keep typing bowchickawowwow for no reason just to show how stupid it makes some look to do somthing like that and his nobody was finished already he dose not have one okay. and org members in CoM dont have any nobodies of their own i think thats just KH2.
bowchickawowwow

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com

Xemnas- Sorcerer Nobodys
Xigbar-Snipers Nobodys
Xaldin-Dragoon Nobodys
Vexen-none or not yet known
lexaeus-none or not yet known
Zexion-none or not yet known
Saix-berserker Nobodys
Axel-Assasin Nobodys
Demyx-Dancer Nobodys
Luxord-Gambler Nobody
Marluxia-none or not yet known
Larxene-none or not yet known
Roxas-Samurai Nobodys

thats all of them
they are both good and i can't decide whick is better.

Azural

TO AZURAL

KURIX is RIKU's Nobody

remember when riku got controlled by xehanort's heartless and he got the big emblem on his chest? that only heartlesses can have? that means for a brief time riku was a heartless and he must have spawn a nobody too

since it was in a short time like sora's and namine's nobodies they dont have their memories

TO ULTIMA KEY, BECAUSE CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

No.

He was wearing clothes with an emblem on them.

Just like Xehanort's heartless wore when masquerading as Ansem.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
3 toe-spiked boots

Stop doing that in random threads!

Riku has no nobody!

DancingDestiny

Huh, I thought that the Dusks were Axel's, since they look A LOT like him (in body type) and they leap and dance around like he does...but what do I know? :/

Awesome Ansem

krystix'x list is absolutely correct. and dusks don't belong to anyone, neither do creepers. Nomura even confirmed a few of those. They all make perfect sense the way they are, so any other lists are incorrect.

krystix

krystix'x list is absolutely correct. and dusks don't belong to anyone, neither do creepers. Nomura even confirmed a few of those. They all make perfect sense the way they are, so any other lists are incorrect.

thanks for agreeing with me, because if you think about it, when Roxas was going to fight Axel the assasin nobodys appeared before him + Axel was the Organizations assasin and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back