• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody Sighted?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This was probably posted before but meh XD;;;

Anyhows, Once I learned about the 'existence' of Nobodies, I always found it funny how the guy who took over the Accessory shop once Cid moved back into the Gummi business looks just like the guy who had his Heart stolen at the very beginning when Sora just got to Traverse Town.
Sora himself said they look very much alike XD;;;

Anyone else noticed this? :3

Welshcake

Lol yeah, there was most likely a lack of characters to move around Traverse Town so they copied that guy.
The fact that that Sora noticed this was just a little bit of fun in the game.

Awards
There's also another copy of this guy standing out by the 3rd District door. His heartless?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There's also another copy of this guy standing out by the 3rd District door. His heartless?

Relative. They're all over the place.

Correction though! That guy looks exactly like him, so I know where the Nobody went -
After you finish Agrabah, right after you seal the Keyhole, there're two people standing in the boots.
One of them looks like this guy, only in different colors!!!

...the other guy's a differently colored Wakka XDDD

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Lol there are also copies from traverse town chars on Radiant Garden.But yeah they have probably lack of characters that's why they've been using the same characters over and over.After all they've no importance on the game so i think it's not so worthy being discussed.

Riku Fan1415

Yeah, there' a kid in Traverse Town's First District who's identical to Tidus, but with tanner skin, brown hair, and different-colored clothes. According to him, he lost his parents along with his world. He also expresses amazement at Sora's defeat of the Guard Armor.

Back on topic: they were just running out of ideas, so they made some palette swaps.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't think I have. Probably too busy paying attention to Sora at the time. But yeah, now that you mentioned it, I think I can recall seeing him but not really taking care to. XD

S

*Starfire*

I didn't really pay attention, probably seeing sora as his usual look........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back