• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nobody resemblance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youngkhy

Website
www.myspace.com
okay so obvioulsy roxas does havea strong resemblance to ven and sora. Sora's nobodie is roxas but why does his nobodie have a resemblance to ven. Xenahort's nobodie xenmas to me has a resemblance to master xenahort and terra but why does he have a remblance when he is a nobodie. Kairi's nobodie namine kinda resembles aqua but not to much, basically my question is why do some charcters nobodies resemble people from bbs

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
okay so obvioulsy roxas does havea strong resemblance to ven and sora. Sora's nobodie is roxas but why does his nobodie have a resemblance to ven. Xenahort's nobodie xenmas to me has a resemblance to master xenahort and terra but why does he have a remblance when he is a nobodie. Kairi's nobodie namine kinda resembles aqua but not to much, basically my question is why do some charcters nobodies resemble people from bbs

You do realize that it's the hair right? Change Ven' hair to someone else's, you have another person. They don't actually look alike. There are major differences between Ven and Roxas. The only reason people say they look alike is because of the hair.

Riku Fan1415

Sure, they may have done that with NPC's (in KH1, a boy in Traverse Town and a boy in Agrabah were identical to Tidus but with altered skin, clothes, and hair color) (in KH2, there were A LOT of identicals during the Struggle Day), but you really think they'd do that with main characters? I doubt it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sure, they may have done that with NPC's (in KH1, a boy in Traverse Town and a boy in Agrabah were identical to Tidus but with altered skin, clothes, and hair color) (in KH2, there were A LOT of identicals during the Struggle Day), but you really think they'd do that with main characters? I doubt it.

They did it to Roxas. They took the Sora character model and changed the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back