• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody Orb?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
So I finaly defeated all the Data Organization Battles in KH2:FM. So yea I get the Crown, but theres a chest that appears in the room, I opened it and I got what looks like some kinda of Orb that has the Nobody sign on it. My question is, What is it used for?

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Hm. If it's what I think you're talking about, the orb you got is called "Non-existent Proof", much like the other two proofs (Tranquil and Connection.) that you get once you defeat the Lingering Sentiment, and Mushroom XIII. I don't think you can actually do anything with them, and they're just more or less little personal trophies for your inventory proving that you defeated them all. Like that pretty crown of yours.

s1keanureeves

Anyway, congratulations on defeating all of the Data Replicas! :D

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Ahh, So thats what it is. Im sure it is. I had heard of the "Proofs" to get the BBS Secret trailer. i Think you need to get all of them on one of the game modes to unlock the Trailer. Thanks Heaps ^_^

xHiddenMemories

How do you get the "Proofs"? Becuase I too have FM+ and currently trying to defeat the data match battles(Almost there)...I already finished the game..got all the puzzle peices (The crowns floating in worlds) but I was hoping to see the BBS trailer..never got it.
What are the proofs and how do you get them?? Do you have to defeat ALL the organization members first?
Because I just wanna get the LS Battle and the BBS trailer now.. ><
Also with the crownSora can wear...do you have to defeat the members and the mushroom heartless too to get that? D:
((BTW Im sorry for posting this in here..but I am just so confused with this.. T-T FORGIVE ME!))

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
How do you get the "Proofs"? Becuase I too have FM+ and currently trying to defeat the data match battles(Almost there)...I already finished the game..got all the puzzle peices (The crowns floating in worlds) but I was hoping to see the BBS trailer..never got it.
What are the proofs and how do you get them?? Do you have to defeat ALL the organization members first?
Because I just wanna get the LS Battle and the BBS trailer now.. ><
Also with the crownSora can wear...do you have to defeat the members and the mushroom heartless too to get that? D:
((BTW Im sorry for posting this in here..but I am just so confused with this.. T-T FORGIVE ME!))

1. BBS Secret movie is gooten in Critical mode by getting the 3 Proofs, or something along those lines.
2. Proof of Tranquil: Complete all of Jiminys objectives with the Mushroom XIII, Like defeat number 5 in less than 10 seconds.
3. Proof of non existance: Defeat all Org XIII battles, a chest appears in the "Garden of Assembly.
4. Proof of connection: Defeat ES/Terra/Lingering Spirit.
5. Beat the game a second time, watch ending and Credits, enjoy BBS trailer:)

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Hm. If it's what I think you're talking about, the orb you got is called "Non-existent Proof", much like the other two proofs (Tranquil and Connection.) that you get once you defeat the Lingering Sentiment, and Mushroom XIII. I don't think you can actually do anything with them, and they're just more or less little personal trophies for your inventory proving that you defeated them all. Like that pretty crown of yours.

s1keanureeves

Anyway, congratulations on defeating all of the Data Replicas! :D

I think PowerOverNothing is correct. They're just kind of like trophies.

xHiddenMemories

1. BBS Secret movie is gooten in Critical mode by getting the 3 Proofs, or something along those lines.
2. Proof of Tranquil: Complete all of Jiminys objectives with the Mushroom XIII, Like defeat number 5 in less than 10 seconds.
3. Proof of non existance: Defeat all Org XIII battles, a chest appears in the "Garden of Assembly.
4. Proof of connection: Defeat ES/Terra/Lingering Spirit.
5. Beat the game a second time, watch ending and Credits, enjoy BBS trailer:)
1.I did finish the game on Critical Mode and...I didn't get all the proofs yet..
2.holy crap D: I've found all the 13 mushrooms but their little puzzles are hard to complete ><
3.I am nearly almost done defeating all the members..I only have like Lexeaus, Axel,Demyx.Luxord..and someone else left. >< Vexen I think..
4. I never got the LS battle yet even after finishing the game..
5. I hope you don't mean starting the whole game over again O-O But if not I'll beat the game again..first time I finished it a lil gold crown appeared on the saved file I have for my Fm+ game x3
6...THANK YOU! xD

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
1.I did finish the game on Critical Mode and...I didn't get all the proofs yet..
2.holy crap D: I've found all the 13 mushrooms but their little puzzles are hard to complete ><
3.I am nearly almost done defeating all the members..I only have like Lexeaus, Axel,Demyx.Luxord..and someone else left. >< Vexen I think..
4. I never got the LS battle yet even after finishing the game..
5. I hope you don't mean starting the whole game over again O-O But if not I'll beat the game again..first time I finished it a lil gold crown appeared on the saved file I have for my Fm+ game x3
6...THANK YOU! xD

Answer to 4. You must first actually beat the game (Defeat Final Xemnas) and watch the credits. then You will be able to save the game (Unlike the normal KH2) and then go bak into the game, and LS will be unlocked to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back