• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody & Hearless Misnomer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom-man7

don't you think that nobodies and heartless are misnomers. i mean heartless are made from hearts so how can they be without hearts. and nobodies are actually heartless, cause they are only bodies. if this has already been posted please direct me to the proper thread.

Muse

you look atrocious
It refers to their nature.

Heartless act only on instinct.
Nobodies have no identity of their own, that being taken by their hearts.

Soren

Awards
don't you think that nobodies and heartless are misnomers. i mean heartless are made from hearts so how can they be without hearts. and nobodies are actually heartless, cause they are only bodies. if this has already been posted please direct me to the proper thread.

Heartless are hearts that have been consumed by darkness and have a will of their own. Because in the process they "lose" their "heart" to the darkness, they become "heartless".

Nobodies are the empty shells of the those who lost their hearts but had strong wills. Because they are technically empty shells, however, they are not real people, hence nobodies.

Of course, this is entirely my opinion, so don't quote me on this.

Prajna

I can really only kind of explain the heartless. The hearts that are taken from those with even the smallest pocket of darkness within them are taken and that heart is flourished with darkness making it nothing more than pure darkness and absolutely no heart.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
don't you think that nobodies and heartless are misnomers.

Ironic, yes. Misnomer, no

i mean heartless are made from hearts so how can they be without hearts.

Heartless are made from hearts, but they lack the normal functions of a heart because it has been overtaken by the darkness. Heartless in the sense that they are ruthless, and savage. They are hearts, and yet, they are heartless. Hence, Heartless

and nobodies are actually heartless, cause they are only bodies.

heartless in the sense of having no heart, yes. Heartless as in the creature, no. As Xigbar puts it, "Nobodies, with a capital 'N'." Nobodies are named such because they really aren't supposed to exist, therefore, have no identity. They have a body, and yet, they are nobody. Hence, Nobody

You talking to me?

No, OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back